SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MMA50 Thu May 28, 2015 4:53 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It is a shame the sleaze factor is growing each season. I do have to agree the pool of men must have been from the cest pool this season. At least she got a few good men to choose from even though it might not have been a few good men for her.

Which could be a reason why she chose no one in the end. I can't wait to watch the men tell all, should be truly interesting.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 28, 2015 5:04 pm

It will only be interesting, IMOAA, if they wear their sumo wrestling outfits. Otherwise, it will be MTN per usual.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu May 28, 2015 5:15 pm

Kasha, my dear, your cynicism is showing. The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 3806527698The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 1710264613

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 28, 2015 5:19 pm

Actually, my dirty old lady is showing. My cynicism is always there, I just try to hold it down a bit.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 28, 2015 5:38 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Actually, my dirty old lady is showing. My cynicism is always there, I just try to hold it down a bit.

Both your cynicism and your dirty old lady crack me up. Now the only problem with the sumo outfits at MTN is if they haven't been keeping up with the work outs or the manscaping that could get kind of ugly.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 28, 2015 5:47 pm

Unless I am getting this, I am probably good with a little out of shape. link
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 6238315561_b44100cfdf
After all, I am not one to speak. link
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Tammy_dvdreview_splash650

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu May 28, 2015 6:04 pm

Kasha - on my next bad day I'm going to come here and follow you around the bored for an hour. One of two things will happen....either I'm going to be laughing and spitting coffee on my computer...or, I will oversnark and get banned from the board.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 28, 2015 6:10 pm

All will be good. I promise you. Praying

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 6:26 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl OMG Kasha

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Fri May 29, 2015 11:24 am

IMO the producers really don't care whether they produce a "love story" or a "train wreck", as long as they think they can get good ratings out of it.

With that said, I agree that with Kaitlyn's rather earthy personality, they probably decided to go for the more sleazy train wreck season.  I was also disappointed somewhat in the casting of the guys this year; so few with actual careers (well, fewer than usual), and not that many "lookers" either IMO. no

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri May 29, 2015 11:34 am

ironcat wrote:IMO the producers really don't care whether they produce a "love story" or a "train wreck", as long as they think they can get good ratings out of it.

With that said, I agree that with Kaitlyn's rather earthy personality, they probably decided to go for the more sleazy train wreck season.  I was also disappointed somewhat in the casting of the guys this year; so few with actual careers (well, fewer than usual), and not that many "lookers" either IMO. no

I totally agree ! no disappointing season for sure ! For me it's looking like it will prob be my least favorite of all . Not liking Kaitlin or any of the guys . Def sleazy train wreck . Jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Fri May 29, 2015 11:54 am

Jolena wrote:
ironcat wrote:IMO the producers really don't care whether they produce a "love story" or a "train wreck", as long as they think they can get good ratings out of it.

I totally agree ! no disappointing season for sure ! For me it's looking like it will prob be my least favorite of all . Not liking Kaitlin or any of the guys . Def sleazy train wreck . Jmo

Well, I actually haven't given up on the season at all, and will be watching for the potential train wreck. Hugesmile Just not much eye candy for me. Embarressed!

And if the spoiler is wrong, and Kaitlyn actually picked someone, that's great too, but I have nothing invested (subject to change of course :gotcha: ).

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+52
MMA50
bilolo
traveler90
fatiOz
crazyjaney78
charriotoffire
ironcat
remockered
sara11
northernviewer
IrishGal