SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 77 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by riddlexo3 Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:47 pm

Does anyone have the link to their last periscope ?

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 77 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:51 pm

Yep here are the links!!

I think it's so cute that she gets a little hurt every time he teases her that there's nothing he likes about her laugh out loud It makes sense because they talked about their love languages and hers is words, his is touch. I think we've seen both Smiley

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aIwBQTI2MTM5NzZ8NTEwNzg0MTEKLeTUnkADGBrS3pbfw2c1X_tV4tDSz9mtExZYqwgWAg==
https://www.periscope.tv/w/aIwBVjI2MTM5NzZ8NTExMjEzMzdnKHCLwbfFQZCZcZLh_5F17O-rsyv5JJoYOJUPWb6MHA==

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:28 pm

That periscope was cute. They are so comfortable together already and you can tell they just love being together.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:35 pm

This is SO them. beatingheart beatingheart

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:03 pm

They said this is their song:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:09 am

This song is perfect for these cuties!!! LOVE country!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:37 pm

Just a shout out to all of you in the fan forum for keeping it positive and real. I appreciate all of your efforts in keeping us up-to -date on S/K . Really there is no longer any better place to be .

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:07 pm

isittrue wrote:Just a shout out to all of you in the fan forum for keeping it positive and real. I appreciate all of your efforts in keeping us up-to -date on S/K .  Really there is no longer any better place to be .  

Aww Isittrue. It's okay, its always this way. Doesn't bother me. People have their opionions and that's okay, it dies down eventually.

Until the next time.

I love this couple and that is all that matters to me. Nobody can change my mind about them. And I wont try changing their minds, we like who we like and dislike who we dislike. Nobodies opinions are any better than anybody else's . They are just ours. That is what is so great about this board.

That is also what I like. MOST posters don't hold it against you if you don't like who you like and vice versa. Next season odds are you will like the same person next time.

Non K and S supporters are not wrong with how they feel. And K and S supporters are not wrong on how they feel.

It is what it is..... Now I am going through withdrawls I need more K and S.....ALANNA...where are you???? :cutesmile!:
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:08 pm

The fans are what makes a fan thread popular! Everyone shares and takes the time to post what ever they can find. Those that are not SM savy appreciate it, so everyone is happy! yes to all who help out!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:32 pm

Shawn's SnapC today:
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 77 Image16

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 77 Image17
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:16 pm

Please do not refer to other threads as hate threads.
I'm saying this as a mod. We want to keep the fan thread happy places to post happy things.
We don't want this to go OT and have others coming in to defend other threads etc.
Hopefully this forum is more than fan threads, spoiler threads etc and can be place for friends and friendships regardless of seasons.
:swinginglove

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:20 pm

It seems like Kaitboo are having a fun day on the lake. Hope they periscope later!! cantstopl

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3