SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by crazychicken Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:28 am

Had a quick look and according to this website under where do I get a divorce

https://www.nycourts.gov/divorce/info_faqs.shtml#Where%20do%20I%20go%20for%20a%20divorce?

you can only get divorced in the Supreme Court and those papers Ryan posted were filed in Family Court.

On the same website under Legal Requirements it says the relationship needs to have broken down for 6months and be unfixable unless adultry, inhuman treatment or jail occured. For the proper wording look at the website my table won't allow me to copy ghe text.

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Thomigirl Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:39 am

My stomach is LITERALLY turning. This is no longer a 'reality' show where situations are made up and drama is manufactured, as with 98% of reality TV. This is scary.
I was on Twitter this morning and Jamie had a link to this site in one of her tweets...

Jamie N. Otis ‏@jamienotis · 8h8 hours ago
@deb_ehrich Who is saying all of this & how do they know what's fact & fiction? That's my biggest question. #MAFS #MarriedAtFirstSight

There's a "Pntrdav007 @dhoward79" that tweeted that this site 'started the whole mess'...WTH??? This is dreadful.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by razielle Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:57 am

Thomigirl wrote:... this site 'started the whole mess'...

Nah, Jamie, the network started this whole mess!! Smiley Smiley

razielle

Back to top Go down

Post by Realitytvlover Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:05 am

crazychicken wrote:I thought the 6 months starts from when the split happens so she can't file for another 6 weeks at least

My take on thr waiting when I got home was just that he might have been served by a relative/friend of Jess who was waiting at his home. She works at a law firm she could have also used a process server through them and told them at approximately what time he gets home. Really until either of the  says how it happened it it is just speculation

I am pretty sure it is 6 months from their wedding date. Guess we could ask Davina. She would be the only one allowed to tell us right now.

Last edited by Realitytvlover on Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Realitytvlover

Back to top Go down

Post by Realitytvlover Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:07 am

crazychicken wrote:Had a quick look and according to this website under where do I get a divorce

https://www.nycourts.gov/divorce/info_faqs.shtml#Where%20do%20I%20go%20for%20a%20divorce?

you can only get divorced in the Supreme Court and those papers Ryan posted were filed in Family Court.

On the same website under Legal Requirements it says the relationship needs to have broken down for 6months and be unfixable unless adultry, inhuman treatment or jail occured. For the proper wording look at the website my table won't allow me to copy ghe text.

Ok thanks. In NJ divorce is through family court. Didn't realize each state is so different

Realitytvlover

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:21 am

Realitytvlover wrote:...post truncated

I am pretty sure it is 6 months from their wedding date. Guess we could ask Davina. She would be the only one allowed to tell us right now.

I know one wedding was Dec. 13, so it is six months give or take a day, since the weddings were on three succeeding days.

On the other hand, I am slapping myself for continuing to read and about this trainwreck. deadhorse
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Realitytvlover Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:30 am

Columbia, MD wrote:

I know one wedding was Dec. 13, so it is six months give or take a day, since the weddings were on three succeeding days.

On the other hand, I am slapping myself for continuing to read and about this trainwreck.  deadhorse

Ha ha... jaclyn & ryan was the 13 th. I though jess & ryan were the 11th. So weird family court does restraining orders. These people you need to file them against arent always your family...

Realitytvlover

Back to top Go down

Post by Realitytvlover Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:35 am

crazychicken wrote:Had a quick look and according to this website under where do I get a divorce

Oh and i just looked at my divorce papers it says superior court family division.

Realitytvlover

Back to top Go down

Post by ellaminte Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:10 am

This is all so sad and even sadder that it's being played out on soctal media. It's like a really bad car wreck that I want to just drive passed but can't stop looking at. Ugh. My heart goes out to all these ppl if it wasn't for the producers of this show they wouldn't be in this mess but then again they did choose to be on this show. I just hope all these rumors aren't true... seems like they are but hopefully not. Who knows. Time will tell. Truth always comes out at the end. As far as blaming the forums...laugh out loud what a joke.

ellaminte

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki_P Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:59 am

Realitytvlover wrote:
Columbia, MD wrote:

On the other hand, I am slapping myself for continuing to read and about this trainwreck.  deadhorse

Ha ha... jaclyn & ryan was the 13 th. I though jess & ryan were the 11th. So weird family court does restraining orders. These people you need to file them against arent always your family...

In NY you can get an order of protection in family court (where Jess would have to file), criminal court, or supreme court. Also you are correct it's personal service, so it wasn't waiting for him, someone was waiting for him.

Kiki_P

Back to top Go down

Post by radicalred Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:02 am

Realitytvlover wrote:Just curious Ryan's IG says those papers were waiting for him when he got home.  I thought you had to be served a restraining order by hand from a police officer and they must be signed for.

I live in the state of New York, and it's been my experience that restraining orders are first sent to the respondent (the person allegedly committing the offense) by mail and then, sometime afterward, an officer will personally serve the order. I guess maybe they figure it will provide an advance warning so the respondent doesn't get blindsided and go totally nuts on the person serving the order?

radicalred

Back to top Go down

Post by mom22boys Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:34 am

Realitytvlover wrote:Just curious Ryan's IG says those papers were waiting for him when he got home.  I thought you had to be served a restraining order by hand from a police officer and they must be signed for.

I was thinking their wedding date was 12-11-14 and they can file for divorce exactly 6 months later and Jess filed that paper work 6-11-15. EXACTLY 6 months later to the day. Does anyone think they are divorce/annulment papers? Divorce papers can be left at a residence as long as a second copy is sent by certified mail with return receipt signature. I only know this as I am going through a divorce myself.  
Very good point!! Those papers do have to be served in person. If someone else was home, they could have served it to them and then they were given to Ryan.
mom22boys
mom22boys

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+72
MVMom39forever
crazyjaney78
TwinkleB13
MiMi1963
smile4u98
Ariela
Chitown_Girl
sharkdiver
sunchick116
KallMeKaptious
makeupchick85