SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by cubequeen Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:38 pm

To be fair, I didn't actually hear the woman commentator say "vindictive", but she was sitting there shaking her head in agreement with everything the men were saying about the protective order just being a publicity stunt and Jessica being vindictive, etc.

cubequeen

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Boomshakalaka Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:39 pm

i watched a minute of these and some of them are saying this is being done for publicity and they are both (Jess and Ryan) looking for attention.

One of the things they pointed out, which is true, is that we only have one side of the story. Ryan hasn't told his side. He won't be able to tell his side for another month.

Nancy, of course, automatically believes everything in the PO and is acting like Ryan tried to kill her. Apparently, he made 2 threats of violence but hasnt' actually committed any violence. It's not surprising that someone with a hot temper would make an threat of violence such as "I'm gonna kill you" in the heat of the moment. That doesn't mean her life is in immediate danger.

Seriously, what do the "experts" have to say to this nonsense?

Boomshakalaka

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEyesHaveIt Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:01 pm

mindless wrote:
cubequeen wrote:Thanks for the heads-up nan27. Commentators all ganging up on Jess saying she's "vindictive"?

What on earth? WTH is wrong with those people? Are they men?

It's totally mystifying to me how someone could think a restraining order was vindictive if he really did make verbal threats to kill her...

TheEyesHaveIt

Back to top Go down

Post by nan27 Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:24 pm

I'm sure that they will subpoena the tapes, if necessary. All I know is that I was worried about violence from the little that I saw of Ryan's temper. He made big deals out of little deals and constantly accused Jessica of demeaning him. He has big issues. I suspect that he is using drugs. In fact, to me, he looked like he was high during this finale. Good riddance to this loser. Jessica looked absolutely gorgeous!

JUST MY OPINION, FOLKS!! handwave
nan27
nan27

Female Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEyesHaveIt Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:29 pm

nan27 wrote:I'm sure that they will subpoena the tapes, if necessary.  All I know is that I was worried about violence from the little that I saw of Ryan's temper.  He made big deals out of little deals and constantly accused Jessica of demeaning him.  He has big issues.  I suspect that he is using drugs.  In fact, to me, he looked like he was high during this finale.  Good riddance to this loser.  Jessica looked absolutely gorgeous!

At the time of his first outburst, I was wondering where the experts were, how they could let this continue, didn't they feel the same level of concern for her? Camera guy, somebody, anybody?? Is it just me???

She must have felt SO trapped. Everyone around her is tamping down her concern because...."we're trying to make a TV show here!" When she talked about how broken-hearted her mother was to see Jessica being mistreated like that, it was so so painful!

TheEyesHaveIt

Back to top Go down

Post by makeupchick85 Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:37 pm

Ryan needs some help. He appears to be a ticking time bomb. Based off how he was flushed in the face and how he was acting I also think he was on something during the taping.

makeupchick85

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerseynurse Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:53 pm

He is a classic poster boy for someone on cocaine. I'm scared for Jessica.
Jerseynurse
Jerseynurse

Back to top Go down

Post by sharkdiver Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:56 pm

Hey Everyone, I'm new! I've been lurking ever Since people.com picked up the story, and linked this forum - Lots of great points have already been posted, but one thing that stands out to me is this:

1.) We do know for a fact that the PO is a legit protective order.

2.) Some people were saying (on Social media) that they think the whole drama, and social media posting, including Jess's PO were all done to trump up ratings for the show, and also to get them attention...I don't believe this is the case, because last time I checked, Courts do not grant PO's for entertainment purposes. She would have to show some kind of documentation, whether it's recordings, texts, or emails of a threatening nature in order to be granted one.

3.) the fact that Sean V has a record (DUI, etc.) shows that he was not properly vetted, I mean, a Background check should have immediately brought this up - unless they decided certain charges were OK to ignore.

I really hope Jess sues both the experts, and A&E for fraud, and endangerment. Yes, she agreed to marry a stranger on TV, but part of that was that she was putting her trust in the experts hands, and She probably felt comfortable with the fact that they (all the girls) had to go through such a process - she probably (reasonably so) expected any potential mates would have to go through the same process. I would be livid if I were her, and more than likely, she'll have enough evidence to get her out of the contract and have that marriage annulled.

sharkdiver

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEyesHaveIt Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:10 pm

sharkdiver wrote:

3.) the fact that Sean V has a record (DUI, etc.) shows that he was not properly vetted, I mean, a Background check should have immediately brought this up - unless they decided certain charges were OK to ignore.

I have strong feelings about this behavior (DUI.) As a friend, if I knew this was in someone's background, I would *NEVER* assume that is was not a deal breaker. In fact, I would assume that it IS a deal breaker until I hear otherwise. The experts either didn't bother to Google Sean (never mind get a background check) or they shouldn't have assumed it wasn't a deal breaker -- even if Davina didn't specifically mention it. This DUI was such a short time ago, and the legal issues had not even been resolved.

TheEyesHaveIt

Back to top Go down

Post by nan27 Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:24 pm

Jerseynurse wrote:He is a classic poster boy for someone on cocaine. I'm scared for Jessica.
I couldn't agree more.

nan27
nan27

Back to top Go down

Post by nan27 Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:27 pm

If I were Davina, I would sue, too. I would subpoena all of this supposed background research and interviews that the experts did in choosing Sean for her. Violation of probation means that he is a criminal.

nan27
nan27

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitown_Girl Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:15 pm

First time poster here! Did anyone notice how Jessica Castro's 'Ms.Castro' twitter account is now trademarked? IMO I think she was definitely in it for the 15 minutes of fame. And her new twitter picture looks like one of her 'modeling' pictures. This is going to be an unpopular opinion, but when Ryan D. brought up that Jess was an actress the whole time, I couldn't help but think back on how she came across during the show and agree to some extent.

Granted, I still don't think Ryan D treated her right, and she didn't deserve to go through that. Obviously the RO is concerning as well.

I also think it's weird that Jess was featured in Season 1 as a potential matching option, but then was matched on Season 2 instead. IMO it came off like the producers thought she would be good on TV after her Season 1 clips aired...so they just put her on the Season 2 show because she comes across well on TV, rather than because the 'experts' truly found her best match.

https://twitter.com/Ms_Castro

Chitown_Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+72
MVMom39forever
crazyjaney78
TwinkleB13
MiMi1963
smile4u98
Ariela
Chitown_Girl
sharkdiver
sunchick116
KallMeKaptious
makeupchick85