SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:58 pm

I hope she told Shawn and he didn't just find this all out from Steve. That would be such a nightmare for Kaitlyn.

If Shawn knew and got over all this enough to get engaged, then he is a very patient and tolerant man and I hope Kait doesn't let him go.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:59 pm

missfafa wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I think folks are thinking pre-FS and FS

BUT she's engaged to Shawn ?! what a mess

What a mess indeed.  It doesn't fit with what I'm seeing post show.  I get that Shawn would be upset with the fact that Nick and Kaitlyn had sex once or possibly twice just prior to their engagement, but he got the girl in the end.  Why is he still so sore at Nick post show? He "won" the girl.  And it was her choice to sleep with Nick.  Wouldn't he need to be just as sore at Kaitlyn?  Kind of worries me for their lasting future.  

Conversely, wouldn't Nick have reason to be quite upset with the way the ending turned out? After she slept with him twice, let him propose and then sent him packing reliving last season?  And he seems cool as a cucumber.  Supportive of Kaitlyn's carefree..."be you" personality.  How is that possible? Either he is a really good actor or a really good guy..  Actually,either way he is a really good guy.  Because even if he is acting like "everything is cool", he wouldn't have to support Kaitlyn on SM.  But he has and continues to support her personality and decisions.

If all that RS spoils is true, Nick is a really great guy.  He went back on the show for Kaitlyn.  Risks his reputation to give them a chance.  Is made to be "the villian" initially with the guys.  Is the "sex-guy" twice? And then gets turned down in an arguably worse way than last year after deciding Kaitlyn is "the one" for him and proposing? And then Kaitlyn accidentally releases that she and Shawn are happy in bed post show on snapchat? And Nick is still taking all of this "in stride"?  I am a pretty reasonable person, and even I would not still be openly supportive of my ex in these circumstances.  He is a pretty awesome guy to say the least.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:25 pm

OnePromise wrote:
missfafa wrote:

What a mess indeed.  It doesn't fit with what I'm seeing post show.  I get that Shawn would be upset with the fact that Nick and Kaitlyn had sex once or possibly twice just prior to their engagement, but he got the girl in the end.  Why is he still so sore at Nick post show? He "won" the girl.  And it was her choice to sleep with Nick.  Wouldn't he need to be just as sore at Kaitlyn?  Kind of worries me for their lasting future.  

Conversely, wouldn't Nick have reason to be quite upset with the way the ending turned out? After she slept with him twice, let him propose and then sent him packing reliving last season?  And he seems cool as a cucumber.  Supportive of Kaitlyn's carefree..."be you" personality.  How is that possible? Either he is a really good actor or a really good guy..  Actually,either way he is a really good guy.  Because even if he is acting like "everything is cool", he wouldn't have to support Kaitlyn on SM.  But he has and continues to support her personality and decisions.

If all that RS spoils is true, Nick is a really great guy.  He went back on the show for Kaitlyn.  Risks his reputation to give them a chance.  Is made to be "the villian" initially with the guys.  Is the "sex-guy" twice? And then gets turned down in an arguably worse way than last year after deciding Kaitlyn is "the one" for him and proposing? And then Kaitlyn accidentally releases that she and Shawn are happy in bed post show on snapchat? And Nick is still taking all of this "in stride"?  I am a pretty reasonable person, and even I would not still be openly supportive of my ex in these circumstances.  He is a pretty awesome guy to say the least.

Excellent thinking ! I continue to think despite what the spoilers are - that something is amiss. Shawn is not one of CH's 5 guys to watch (a small tidbit but ...), he gets the FIR (usually that pulls one out of the running for F1), no pre show video, over the top declaration of love when we know nothing about him (does Kaitlyn ? or does Shawn know anything about Kaitlyn ?) and meanwhile she is absolutely giddy when she first sees Nick - and keeps on presenting roses to him - when she is supposedly his friend and out of consideration might refuse to "play the game" of the producers. Then you have Shawn - always looking intense and grumpy and Nick just glowing after the show. As an aside - I think Shawn is improving - first it was "Kaitlyn would be the best pick for the show (Not I really want Kaitlyn to be the bachelorette), and then on 2 different occasions he reminds Kaitlyn that he can't believe he has fallen so fast and the feelings are so etc etc. Do we usually have the F1 open up and let the walls down ? Most of all the anger/grumpiness bother me. Issues ....
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:43 pm

It seems to me from the little we saw of their date last night and interactions between Shawn and Kaitlyn before that date, that we know VERY little of their prior interactions which must have had a lot more going on than just kissing- unless the physical part is most pertinent part for both of them. So I guess I'm looking forward to them fleshing out Shawn's character more- if he needs to forgive, what convinces him to do so- or is he that gracious? Or does he just realize that it was just a matter of time before she slept with more than one of them?

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:46 pm

RS is such a joke. He basically admitted he just presents info from random people as absolute fact and then refuses to back down until he has no choice. And he thinks that's some admirable brave thing to do? scratch Maybe if he didn't claim to be 10000% sure when he's not, and didn't ridicule everyone who questions him, he wouldn't get laughed at so hard? Why not just say "this is the info I've received and I believe it to be correct, but you never know"? Would save him so much pain and paragraphs. And if he was able "correct" the spoiler with a little digging, then why didn't he do the digging BEFORE he presented his spoilers as fact? Lazy is as lazy does.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:52 pm

Thank you mindless! After reading his column I sat there wondering WHY he runs with random sources, if someone told him Kait left single, what proof did they give him leading him to declare with 10000% certainty that that's what went down? What a flake.

boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:57 pm

bleuberry wrote:Thank you mindless! After reading his column I sat there wondering WHY he runs with random sources, if someone told him Kait left single, what proof did they give him leading him to declare with 10000% certainty that that's what went down?  What a flake.
It's actually bizarre as all get-out because he told us that if we knew what he knew, we'd be sure she's single too. What in the world was that??? Then weeks later we find out he doesn't know WHAT happened to Shawn. Was Shawn abducted by aliens? Ran away to join a traveling circus? You'd think he would investigate Shawn's fate a little more, wouldn't you?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:06 pm

I told you. He threw his magic 8 ball out the window and is buying an ouija board. If that fails, he will consult a well known reality show psychic.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:22 pm

missfafa wrote:

I doubt they will stay engaged for long after the entire season has aired. I give it 2 weeks tops.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:37 pm

seton wrote:
missfafa wrote:

I doubt they will stay engaged for long after the entire season has aired. I give it 2 weeks tops.

ITA. I cannot see Shawn putting up with a loosey-goosey girl. He may still be in the fantasy of the show sneaking around and stuff. But once that hype dies down I cannot see ANYONE putting up with Kaitlyn's behavior.

I don't see a problem kissing a few guys....but once you develop "in love feelings" it's a TRUST issue for the other person. In fact, Shawn already told Kaitlyn that her words and actions don't match. Wait and watch his behavior when he sees the entire season on TV!

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:52 pm

We all thought it impossible that she didn't pick someone. Once we had that info that Shawn was in LA I was pretty sure he only had 1/2 the story and that was that Nick was F2. I'm hoping he's wrong and Nick doesn't propose though.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:59 pm

Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Thank you mindless! After reading his column I sat there wondering WHY he runs with random sources, if someone told him Kait left single, what proof did they give him leading him to declare with 10000% certainty that that's what went down?  What a flake.
It's actually bizarre as all get-out because he told us that if we knew what he knew, we'd be sure she's single too. What in the world was that??? Then weeks later we find out he doesn't know WHAT happened to Shawn. Was Shawn abducted by aliens? Ran away to join a traveling circus? You'd think he would investigate Shawn's fate a little more, wouldn't you?

It's especially sad since this exact thing happened with both Jillian and Ali! He said that both were single, when he had no idea what actually happened with the F1. And, I'll give him a pass for that since he was just starting out, but after Des's season, he said "I got lazy. I'll NEVER make that mistake again"...and that's exactly what he did. If it only took him 3 days to find out what really happened (that they got together at the finale, not afterwards; they are engaged, not dating), why didn't he just take those 3 days originally to figure that out?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
dw_a_mom
Norcalgal
mariebeth
pavalygurl
Aunties_Love
moonpie
dedré
timfan
jlccaz
bluwavz
agentcurls