SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:15 pm

The fact that Kaitlyn all but pleaded for understanding in her choices implies that RS is right about the Nick thing.

She knows how much she will have to face after next week.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bilolo Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:28 pm

nd4reality wrote:The fact that Kaitlyn all but pleaded for understanding in her choices implies that RS is right about the Nick thing.

Reading her blog, i had this impression also and i believe that's what will happen rofl

Kaitlyn is so messy and made this season a messy one rofl rofl
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:47 pm

nd4reality wrote:The fact that Kaitlyn all but pleaded for understanding in her choices implies that RS is right about the Nick thing.

IA. If sex guy was Shawn, she'd be fine with it because she chose him anyway so why does it matter???

Kaitlyn, dude. Seriously. Wtf is wrong with you? Shawn is definitely a better man than I have the potential to be in this case, which is good, since I'm a girl laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:00 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Thank you mindless! After reading his column I sat there wondering WHY he runs with random sources, if someone told him Kait left single, what proof did they give him leading him to declare with 10000% certainty that that's what went down?  What a flake.
It's actually bizarre as all get-out because he told us that if we knew what he knew, we'd be sure she's single too. What in the world was that??? Then weeks later we find out he doesn't know WHAT happened to Shawn. Was Shawn abducted by aliens? Ran away to join a traveling circus? You'd think he would investigate Shawn's fate a little more, wouldn't you?

It's especially sad since this exact thing happened with both Jillian and Ali! He said that both were single, when he had no idea what actually happened with the F1. And, I'll give him a pass for that since he was just starting out, but after Des's season, he said "I got lazy. I'll NEVER make that mistake again"...and that's exactly what he did. If it only took him 3 days to find out what really happened (that they got together at the finale, not afterwards; they are engaged, not dating), why didn't he just take those 3 days originally to figure that out?

I don't really think he found anything out in those 3 days. He had to write a column and obviously his spoiler was wrong so he changed it based on the new irrefutable evidence and the most likely scenario. He didn't add any new details about Ireland on to make me think he really knows the details of what went down. He didn't,have good info before, I don't think what he says now is any better.

For me if Shawn proposes after what Kaitlyn seems to do, I'll be disappointed. Maybe that's the refreshing part, she picks him, he won't propose but agrees it give it a shot. Seems much better under the circumstances, but then I felt the same with with Des and Chris, that a proposal was ridiculous. So logic doesn't always work when love is involved I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:21 pm

OnePromise wrote:
missfafa wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I think folks are thinking pre-FS and FS

BUT she's engaged to Shawn ?! what a mess

What a mess indeed.  It doesn't fit with what I'm seeing post show.  I get that Shawn would be upset with the fact that Nick and Kaitlyn had sex once or possibly twice just prior to their engagement, but he got the girl in the end.  Why is he still so sore at Nick post show? He "won" the girl.  And it was her choice to sleep with Nick.  Wouldn't he need to be just as sore at Kaitlyn?  Snipped
Snipped
What makes you think that Sean is so sore with Nick post show? That one tweet about Nick and Whitney that he liked? Could've just been an accident. The fact they don't follow each other on SM? That seems perfectly normal to me under the circumstances. Just curious about what I missed. Smiley

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:29 pm

IrishGal wrote:
OnePromise wrote:
missfafa wrote:

BUT she's engaged to Shawn ?! what a mess

What a mess indeed.  It doesn't fit with what I'm seeing post show.  I get that Shawn would be upset with the fact that Nick and Kaitlyn had sex once or possibly twice just prior to their engagement, but he got the girl in the end.  Why is he still so sore at Nick post show? He "won" the girl.  And it was her choice to sleep with Nick.  Wouldn't he need to be just as sore at Kaitlyn?  Snipped
Snipped
What makes you think that Sean is so sore with Nick post show? That one tweet about Nick and Whitney that he liked? Could've just been an accident. The fact they don't follow each other on SM? That seems perfectly normal to me under the circumstances. Just curious about what I missed. Smiley

It is speculation of course. Shawn is not going to come right out and say anything bad about Nick. He seems like a classy guy. The one thing that kind of rubbed me the wrong way was his post yesterday on Twitter. He was probably trying to be funny, but it seems like he is not a fan of Nick, otherwise why pick that post to reply to when he surely has hundreds of requests for get togethers with fans.

@henninsa: @Shawn_Booth wanna come to our viewing party next Monday in Sylvan Park? It'll be the best group date ever & we promise Nick won't be there.

@Shawn_Booth: @henninsa Can cupcake come too .. ?

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:34 pm

Ha! Cupcake is now the designated wingman- gonna keep the kids out of trouble.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:41 pm

Maybe what Kaitlyn sees as refreshing is that Shawn still proposed to her after sexgate with Nick....you know, the whole warrior thing that would fight for her. I find it disrespectful to Shawn really. no no
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:44 pm

I still think Shawn is sex guy.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:46 pm

Beagle wrote:Maybe what Kaitlyn sees as refreshing is that Shawn still proposed to her after sexgate with Nick....you know, the whole warrior thing that would fight for her. I find it disrespectful to Shawn really. no no
I know she wants to make sure he'll stand by her side through anything, but does she really need to whip out his worst fear- having sex with That Guy- to test him? Ugh.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:01 pm

Okay so I am now convinced 100% that it is Shawn.

Kaitlyn in an interview said "more than 2 dates less than five"

That leaves Nick out.

Shawn is "sex guy"
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:09 pm

Beagle wrote:Maybe what Kaitlyn sees as refreshing is that Shawn still proposed to her after sexgate with Nick....you know, the whole warrior thing that would fight for her. I find it disrespectful to Shawn really. no no

I still don't think Nick's the sex guy but I guess we'll see for sure soon enough.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
dw_a_mom
Norcalgal
mariebeth
pavalygurl
Aunties_Love
moonpie
dedré
timfan
jlccaz
bluwavz
agentcurls