SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:52 pm

nd4reality wrote:I actually don't agree that Shawn is better looking than her. Sorry.

Me too. I think Kaitlyn > Shawn in terms of physical appearance. I do think Shawn is very appealing right now - he's getting a great edit on the show, especially after how he "opened up" last episode, so he's looking reaaaally good, and women dig that. That along with his good looks, he's going to get a lot of attention this season. Hope he (+ her) can handle it. I'm rooting for these guys, just because I want Kait happy! I think she's such a catch though; Shawn, don't f it up!

Back to top Go down

boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:54 pm

From the last few days with his pics (girl straddling him) and him leading a blonde by the hand and reportedly exchanging phone number with he is either single or he and Kaitlyn have agreed to an open relationship. Her being seen with flirting with Joel Madden just reinforces it. I just don't believe all this is producer orchestrated to confuse public after snapchat-gate. Neither one of them seems to have any self conscience. As the old saying goes "What's good for the goose is good for the gander"  LOL

Last edited by Luvstruck on Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:01 pm

I think Shawn is hawt and his edit adds to the appeal. For me Kaitlyn's personality is what makes her attractive and appealing. Heck I confuse myself sometimes

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 58 1f49b  boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 58 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:03 pm

I actually don't find Shawn good looking.  But that's jmo.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by moonpie Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:04 pm

Shawn is wearing the same shirt in these new pics and the earlier ones in Ok magazine.  Both sets would appear to be from the same night (though this new article says Monday), unless he likes to wear the same clothes days in a row. Smiley

I'd guess these are part of TPTB's mission of flirt-fest after Snapchat-gate.
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:06 pm

Stacia620 wrote:I actually don't find Shawn good looking.  But that's jmo.

I agree with you Stacia, although good abs and a sexy voice.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:12 pm

I don't think one is hotter or the other or what have you, I think it's about being with someone who wants you, not a girl who sexted with another man/her bff/support system/maybe illicit nudie sharing for months, let him on the show 4 weeks in, and then had sex with him at the first available opportunity. Clearly he should have been f1.

So I'm confused. Why didn't she just choose Nick again? Perhaps Shawn can just buy her a one-way ticket to Chicago and everyone will be happy. Nick certainly posts enough about her sexy hips and great qualities to be pleased with this arrangement.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:18 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't think one is hotter or the other or what have you, I think it's about being with someone who wants you, not a girl who sexted with another man/her bff/support system/maybe illicit nudie sharing for months, let him on the show 4 weeks in, and then had sex with him at the first available opportunity. Clearly he should have been f1.

So I'm confused. Why didn't she just choose Nick again? Perhaps Shawn can just buy her a one-way ticket to Chicago and everyone will be happy. Nick certainly posts enough about her sexy hips and great qualities to be pleased with this arrangement.

Alanna, you are cracking me up.  I need to laugh about something today so thank you!

Hopefully Kaitlyn gets a special birthday visit whether from Shawn, Nick or the elevator man.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:25 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't think one is hotter or the other or what have you, I think it's about being with someone who wants you, not a girl who sexted with another man/her bff/support system/maybe illicit nudie sharing for months, let him on the show 4 weeks in, and then had sex with him at the first available opportunity. Clearly he should have been f1.

It appears the confusion isn't gonna be over until the fat lady sings. The behavior of these three really does blow my mind. Nick's supportive /romantic tweets, snapchat-gate, Kaitlyn having a private audience with Joel Madden, Shawn getting phone numbers of hometown girls, no telling what else will happen in the next few weeks.....This has become a social media circus!!!LOL

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:26 pm

Alanna I think it was the build up to their meeting they may have sexted, even had phone sex and all so it was inevitable the first chance they got they had sex. It happens. Clearly it was a sexual relationship it wasn't meant to go further than that. And Shawn was the guy she wanted forever with. She shouldn't have let Nick on the show period. I mean you could see the lie on her face when she told the guys the chatted a handful of times. It was a bad idea to bring him on from the start. She messed up

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 58 1f49b  boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 58 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:36 pm

So I'm confused. Why didn't she just choose Nick again?
Maybe b/c Nick is 34 and wants to get married and K doesn't? Accepting a proposal on this show does not mean anyone is getting married any time soon or even wanting to get married. The backlash for those leads who don't propose or accept a proposal is just not par for the course if one wants a career in entertainment or what have you. Who knows, it's not like Shawn has some stellar career or is looking/acting like someone ready to set a date and walk down the aisle like Des's Chris, imo.

Then again, it could all be planned: planned F2 and planned F1. Cast is chosen long before the lead is chosen and usually a storyboard is put in place for the cast. IMO, Shawn was likely recruited to be F1 or next lead. The whole Ryan Gosling and Notebook story/edit he is getting fits that. TWT.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:36 pm

isittrue wrote:

Alanna, you are cracking me up.  I need to laugh about something today so thank you!

Hopefully Kaitlyn gets a special birthday visit whether from Shawn, Nick or the elevator man.

omg spitcoffee spitcoffee
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
dw_a_mom
Norcalgal
mariebeth
pavalygurl
Aunties_Love
moonpie
dedré
timfan
jlccaz
bluwavz
agentcurls