SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:33 pm

Shawn combs his hair back. That guy doesn't. Ears are different as GA pointed out. Basically it's a blonde shirtless guy. That's the only similarity IMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:36 pm

K is out with a bunch of girls, doubt she left Shawn somewhere so I really don't think it's him in the other snaps. She's looking gorgeous, hot and happy!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:snipped from upthread.

boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 68 Captur11

boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 68 Captur12
Heavy.com Entertainment

Different ears hairline and the shape of his jawline IMO

That's a good comparison, GA. I don't think that's Shawn either.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:39 pm

Look at that piggyback ride pic.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:41 pm

Could be a private pool party.  Her friends already know about Shawn.  Seems foolish, but the recent side pic of Shawn last night with the blonde fangirl looks like this, just add sunglasses.  Again, she would have to be awfully stupid to do this, especially if not sanctioned.  Hope for K's sake that we are mistaken. Shawn's hair is the same as the puctured guy in the photo used in this site's banner, where K is riding on Shawn's back.

Last edited by remockered on Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:41 pm

If they are out with her friends, that would be clearly breaking contract. No one is supposed to see them when they get together, not even friends.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:45 pm

Shawn's hairline is just a little further back, plus I just don't think they would do that after their last blunder.

boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 68 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:58 pm

The ears are totally different IMO. Shawns are smaller and curve inwards, the other guy,no pun intended, boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 68 2498057887 ears are rounded on top and don't curve inwards.

There's no way they would be out in public together, as dwmom and others pointed out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:55 am

I agree, the ears are the dead giveaway.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:16 am

Alanna wrote:I saw that too. Definitely looks like it's him. She's constantly snapping all night so she's out with her friends celebrating her bday. Umm ok laugh out loud

Oh my goodness. Just caught up on the thread and WOW! To me it is Shawn for sure... hiding or trying to hide. cantstopl Maybe TPTB have thrown in towel and now I know that they told Shawn to "act single." boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 68 3806527698 Keep it comin' Kaitlin. #teamsnapchat
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:26 am

Nope, I don't think it's him imo. Snapchat or no snapchat, I don't think tp would allow both of them to be out and about with friends.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:51 am

nutty1 wrote:I agree, the ears are the dead giveaway.
IA. Even Shawn's ears are tucked away. No way they'd be out together after snapchatgate. Who knows if they will even get SHV time again so soon after that.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
dw_a_mom
Norcalgal
mariebeth
pavalygurl
Aunties_Love
moonpie
dedré
timfan
jlccaz
bluwavz
agentcurls