SELECT CONTENT

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by deedreamer Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:25 pm

[quote="nikkij_26"][quote="agentcurls"]
pbmax wrote:
Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion
by Lucas15 Today at 6:59 am

.pbmax wrote:
So how is it that she went to the ATFR and doesn't know anything about the LCD and before I'm jumped on, I'm just curious.

It's pretty much a given that things leak after the ATFR is filmed, as indeed they have this season. Clearly they showed enough that those who attended know who F1 is but I think it's just possible that not everything that happens was shown at the ATFR filming - that's the only way to keep something a secret after that filming..

I'm just wondering. Trying to get things straight in my mind on how it went down. The biggest leak would be who is F1. If they gave enough to indicate that, then still why not show the finale. Just not understanding, maybe if she can explain.

MTPs & FRC, yes. LCDs, no.

Hmmm, interesting , very odd.

Probabley just to save time. The LCD were most likely of little relevance to the finish so in the interest of filming time they were not shown.

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 2 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by agentcurls Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:28 pm

[quote="deedreamer"][quote="nikkij_26"]
agentcurls wrote:
pbmax wrote:

.pbmax wrote:
So how is it that she went to the ATFR and doesn't know anything about the LCD and before I'm jumped on, I'm just curious.

It's pretty much a given that things leak after the ATFR is filmed, as indeed they have this season. Clearly they showed enough that those who attended know who F1 is but I think it's just possible that not everything that happens was shown at the ATFR filming - that's the only way to keep something a secret after that filming..

I'm just wondering. Trying to get things straight in my mind on how it went down. The biggest leak would be who is F1. If they gave enough to indicate that, then still why not show the finale. Just not understanding, maybe if she can explain.

Probabley just to save time. The LCD were most likely of little relevance to the finish so in the interest of filming time they were not shown.

:gotcha:

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:43 pm

You're the best AC!! Figured that's what it was too.

luvs you, girl. blowkiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:49 pm

[quote="agentcurls"][quote="pbmax"]

.pbmax wrote:

although I am very grateful that you took the risk to share anything. your hints are bit frustrating right now scratch

the only thing that I need to know for certain is if JP is F1... which looks like it since we have another participant of the ATFR who confirmed it :Nod:

PS: are we still in the FANTASY DATES thread? :hidingchair

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:52 pm

Titou wrote:
although I am very grateful that you took the risk to share anything. your hints are bit frustrating right now scratch

the only thing that I need to know for certain is if JP is F1... which looks like it since we have another participant of the ATFR who confirmed it :Nod:
Yes, JP is F1. Everything else we'll find out in less than a week. :D

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:57 pm

[quote="deedreamer"][quote="nikkij_26"]
agentcurls wrote:
pbmax wrote:

.pbmax wrote:

If this is the case, it probably indicates that the only drama or doubt next week is going to come from the issue with Chrystie. LCDs will just make it more obvious that JP is her choice, just like the FDs did last night.

It appears that the editors just gave up trying to even up the horse race based on the footage they had to use.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:57 pm

Alanna wrote:
Titou wrote:

Yes, JP is F1. Everything else we'll find out in less than a week. :D

high five

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:02 pm

[quote="ironcat"][quote="deedreamer"]
nikkij_26 wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
pbmax wrote:

.pbmax wrote:

If this is the case, it probably indicates that the only drama or doubt next week is going to come from the issue with Chrystie. LCDs will just make it more obvious that JP is her choice, just like the FDs did last night.

It appears that the editors just gave up trying to even up the horse race based on the footage they had to use.

ironcat~ Good Post word I agree

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:04 pm

Chacharo wrote:
Titou wrote:Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 2 Frogs

truly at the beginning of the FS episode!!!!

Titou, your silliness makes me laugh every day! :missclap:

bluwavz wrote:
Titou wrote:Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 2 Frogs

truly at the beginning of the FS episode!!!!

Where's Ryan? :laughingoutlou
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:59 pm

double

Last edited by JordynRoses on Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:01 pm

Maybe the four frogs represent the four guys including Ryan, and the one that Ashley kisses at the FRC becomes her Prince. :lovekiss:

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 2 Frogs

Would you be able to make a pic with the four guys names on it?
And possibly with the tag Which one is the Fiji Frog Prince? OR something similar :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:10 pm

Are the Fantasy Dates up on youtube yet? I can't find them. no idea
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

+17
albean99
Bhaka
karibell72
Admin
sjcaligurl