SELECT CONTENT

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:28 pm

Diana wrote:Is someone going to upload the dates to youtube? I'd really appricate it because I can't DL stuff.

I posted the FD's videos from Monday in the no-discussion video thread. TLF posted the JP and Ashley date in that thread too. Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 4 3792326465
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:58 pm

Thanks LM. these RC caps speak volumes. It's like Ashley and JP are a couple
and Ben is their friend toasting to them. lol Body language, Ashley has her hips leaning towards her guy.
Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 4 Codebear4sChannel-YouTube6

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 4 Codebear4sChannel-YouTube6

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 4 Codebear4sChannel-YouTube5

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:59 pm

Gina wrote:Thanks LM. these RC caps speak volumes. It's like Ashley and JP are a couple
and Ben is their friend toasting to them. laugh out loud Body language, Ashley has her hips leaning towards her guy.

Well they did just have a "spectacular" night. LOL. Ashley's honesty, even when writing those blogs, is so hilarious. rofl

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by karibell72 Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:47 am

I was just watching JP and Ashley's fantasy date video that San put up and noticed something I hadn't seen before. At about the 3:26 mark, right before JP asks about their own private island, Ashley kind of makes a movement to the side with her head as if she was trying to get JP to look out the window. Does anyone else see it?

karibell72

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhaka Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:30 pm

This is a silly observation of no consequence, but I've noticed that Ben always holds his wine class by the stem, whereas Ashley and JP always hold theirs at the cup. I was told years ago that the correct way to hold the glass when drinking white wine is by the stem. That's so the heat of your hand won't warm up the wine. Leave it to the winemaker to do it right!
Bhaka
Bhaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:53 pm

I don't think JP is a big drinker. He had a big glass of ice water at the M & G telling Ashley about the cupcake story and what his boss did. I noticed that immediately. And Ashley and JP never seem to drink much at all. They had water bottles at the skating rink, then a little wine toast before they left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:54 pm

karibell72 wrote:I was just watching JP and Ashley's fantasy date video that San put up and noticed something I hadn't seen before. At about the 3:26 mark, right before JP asks about their own private island, Ashley kind of makes a movement to the side with her head as if she was trying to get JP to look out the window. Does anyone else see it?
I'd also like to know what she whispers in his ear in the sea plane and he looks at her and she shakes her head :yes: and then he whispers something in her ear.

Last edited by Gina on Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:57 pm

Bhaka wrote:This is a silly observation of no consequence, but I've noticed that Ben always holds his wine class by the stem, whereas Ashley and JP always hold theirs at the cup. I was told years ago that the correct way to hold the glass when drinking white wine is by the stem. That's so the heat of your hand won't warm up the wine. Leave it to the winemaker to do it right!

I've trained myself to do it but still feel a bit klutzy and nervous I'll spill. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:11 pm

albean99 wrote:
Bhaka wrote:This is a silly observation of no consequence, but I've noticed that Ben always holds his wine class by the stem, whereas Ashley and JP always hold theirs at the cup. I was told years ago that the correct way to hold the glass when drinking white wine is by the stem. That's so the heat of your hand won't warm up the wine. Leave it to the winemaker to do it right!

I've trained myself to do it but still feel a bit klutzy and nervous I'll spill. :Nod:

Anyone ever heard of a "woozie"? It is a Koozie for your wine glass. No spills, no heat. Love it. wine

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by TNGirl Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:27 pm

albean99 wrote:

I just drink mine straight out of the bottle. No spills, no dirty glasses, AND it saves time. wine
TNGirl
TNGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:28 pm

TNGirl wrote:
albean99 wrote:

I just drink mine straight out of the bottle. No spills, no dirty glasses, AND it saves time. wine

giggling
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:30 pm

chaslom4 wrote:
TNGirl wrote:
albean99 wrote:

giggling

If you sit on the floor and lean your head back you can pour it into your mouth right out of the box in the fridge...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

+17
albean99
Bhaka
karibell72
Admin
sjcaligurl