SELECT CONTENT

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by chaslom4 Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:11 pm

Samantharose wrote:Are the Fantasy Dates up on youtube yet? I can't find them. no idea

HULU is still the only place I have been able to watch them
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Samantharose Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:14 pm

chaslom4 wrote:
Samantharose wrote:Are the Fantasy Dates up on youtube yet? I can't find them. no idea

Thanks!!
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:15 pm

Samantharose wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:

Thanks!!

your welcome. Is it sad that I have watched just their greeting alone about a million times now? giggling
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:31 pm

Samantharose wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:

Thanks!!

Does codebear have them up on youtube? Otherwise, it's hulu or on demand.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:01 am

chaslom4 wrote:

it seems that there is only ONE torrent for this episode sad

and even tho it is not on avi format but mkv (need VLC media player which is a free program). I waited all day long to get an avi but nada

anyway I can give the link if you have utorrent. send me a PM Smiley

ETA: I will still looking and will give you an update if I find an avi somewhere Smiley

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:04 am

JordynRoses wrote:Maybe the four frogs represent the four guys including Ryan, and the one that Ashley kisses at the FRC becomes her Prince. :lovekiss:

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 3 Frogs

Would you be able to make a pic with the four guys names on it?
And possibly with the tag Which one is the Fiji Frog Prince? OR something similar :D

I can do that ! LOL

just give me a few.

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:05 am

Titou wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:

and even tho it is not on avi format but mkv (need VLC media player which is a free program). I waited all day long to get an avi but nada

ETA: I will still looking and will give you an update if I find an avi somewhere Smiley

Thanks Titou! I found it and I am uploading it to youtube right now. :D
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:08 am

:bearyhappy: Yay, San~~~cannot wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:13 am

San wrote:
Titou wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:

san: if you found an AVI can you PM me the link pretty please? thanks!

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:15 am

Titou wrote:
San wrote:
Titou wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:

san: if you found an AVI can you PM me the link pretty please? thanks!

ETA: Okay, go to thepiratebay.org and there is an AVI one that was just posted 8 minutes ago. :Woah-hoo:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:23 am

Is someone going to upload the dates to youtube? I'd really appricate it because I can't DL stuff.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:42 pm

Diana wrote:Is someone going to upload the dates to youtube? I'd really appricate it because I can't DL stuff.

You can see the whole thing on hulu (USA) and CITYTV dot com (in Canada).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

+17
albean99
Bhaka
karibell72
Admin
sjcaligurl