SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:38 am

Not sure if anyone saw her Periscope tonight, but she seemed pissed whenever someone mentioned Ben H (usually she blushes and giggles when people make comments about him, but she looked seriously annoyed when people asked her about Ben or asked who she wants to be the Bachelor), and at one point she kind of snapped and was like, "Yes guys, we're friends, he and I are friends." but she didn't sound too happy about it  giggling Her body language all but confirmed that Ben is the next Bachelor IMO, just in case there were still any doubts.

Back to top Go down

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:11 am

Need to go watch her periscope before it expires. Do you all still think she goes on his show ? Are you all 100% convinced that she and Joshua went Kaput on BIP ? They seemed very comfortable at the RC.
They have barely shown Tenley in the recent episodes of BIP at all. We have no clue how her and Joshua are progressing. The edit is focus more on creepy Sam/Joe and not on these other contestants. Annoying.

ETA : Tenley said she was done with Bachelor shows in her periscope. Her mother who was on gave a thumbs up to that.

I asked this question in the ep thread but did I see Chris B ( no no ) back on our screens and asking Tenley out ? And her happy to accept ? What is going on ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:00 am

I'm interested to see what happened between Tenley and Josh because she doesn't seem to be a very big fan of him after the show. Meanwhile she keeps talking about what great friends she is with JJ

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:33 am

loveactually9 wrote:I'm interested to see what happened between Tenley and Josh because she doesn't seem to be a very big fan of him after the show. Meanwhile she keeps talking about what great friends she is with JJ

Wasn't there something in the preview, with them talking/crying about another girl? I wonder if Joshua had a girlfriend back home or something. I did notice that in Tenley's periscope, when she was explaining how she picked between JJ, Michael, and Josh, she said (paraphrased) "I thought about going to my mom and asking her 'if I don't see my future husband in any of these three, which one should I pick' and I imagined my mom saying 'pick the one who you have the most fun with'" So, I think she never saw a potential long-term relationship with Joshua, so I'm not really surprised that they broke up. I just wonder if it was an amicable break-up or not. I did also notice that Joshua seems to be one of the few who is still good friends with Joe and backing him, so I wonder if that caused any tension between Tenley/Joshua considering that Julia is such a good friends of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:48 am

chasingpavements wrote:
loveactually9 wrote:I'm interested to see what happened between Tenley and Josh because she doesn't seem to be a very big fan of him after the show. Meanwhile she keeps talking about what great friends she is with JJ

Wasn't there something in the preview, with them talking/crying about another girl? I wonder if Joshua had a girlfriend back home or something. I did notice that in Tenley's periscope, when she was explaining how she picked between JJ, Michael, and Josh, she said (paraphrased) "I thought about going to my mom and asking her 'if I don't see my future husband in any of these three, which one should I pick' and I imagined my mom saying 'pick the one who you have the most fun with'" So, I think she never saw a potential long-term relationship with Joshua, so I'm not really surprised that they broke up. I just wonder if it was an amicable break-up or not. I did also notice that Joshua seems to be one of the few who is still good friends with Joe and backing him, so I wonder if that caused any tension between Tenley/Joshua considering that Julia is such a good friends of her.

I don't think that they had much long term potential either. But given how much she gushes about liking everyone on the show, she doesn't say anything when it comes to Josh. It almost comes off like she doesn't like him and makes me think they didn't end amicably

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:27 am

Josh and Tenley could not be completely at odds with each other because we saw a group picture of them (guessing during the MTA weekend) and she and Josh were sitting next to each other.

But they never correspond on social media that I can see. Plus, she is entirely corresponding with JJ on almost a daily basis and JJ and Josh are definitely not buddies.
Guess we have to wait and see "how" it all went down in the next few episodes. The upcoming week they seem very (physically) into each other (Josh and Tenley i.e) but something must have tipped at the end. jmo.

Also I think that when she was talking on After Paradise and her last periscope, she had to be careful to describe the situation AS of that episode and not clue anyone in to what was going to go down in future and in real time.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:35 am

While spoilers are out there, since Josh and Tenley are both still a couple on the show, don't they need to keep the bachelor rules until their "on air" breakup? Just as Jade and Tanner aren't supposed to post things that they're a couple? Do any of the other "couples" communicate via SM?

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:48 am

jcrbil wrote:While spoilers are out there, since Josh and Tenley are both still a couple on the show, don't they need to keep the bachelor rules until their "on air" breakup?  Just as Jade and Tanner aren't supposed to post things that they're a couple?  Do any of the other "couples" communicate via SM?

Yes I think they are supposed to "keep things quiet" till their elimination.

Its just the other friendships that are suspect wrt Joshua/Tenley.
Oh in her periscope from yesterday, someone asked about Joshua and she said I dont know (or something) then said 'just joking' (someone else go watch before it expires).
Another question was does she find love and she said wait and see (cannot tell you).
She also skipped the questions on if she was going on Ben Hs season laugh out loud.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:57 pm

jcrbil wrote:While spoilers are out there, since Josh and Tenley are both still a couple on the show, don't they need to keep the bachelor rules until their "on air" breakup?  Just as Jade and Tanner aren't supposed to post things that they're a couple?  Do any of the other "couples" communicate via SM?

Yeah, they do. Tanner and jade retweet and tweet about each other all the time, Nick/Samantha flirt on Twitter ("I didn't know you only liked pretty boys. I guess I'm out now"; "that's not true! I don't have a type"), and Jonathan/Cassandra have posted IG pictures together. Even if you're unspoiled, you can pretty much figure out who made it looking at SM. Jade is pretty much living with Tanner, so I'm sure that people in that area know too.

Tenley does seem to be trying harder than others to keep spoilers, but I also believe that things didn't end super well between the two. RS even said that they don't talk anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:43 pm

I think that Tenley is eventually going to find out that Joshua IS the party boy in real life he was accused of being by the other guys, back when Joshua and Tenley were first getting together. At the time, Joshua denied it. When she finds out, she isn't going to like being lied to, and that could be the cause of tension. JHMO.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:52 am

Anyone signed up for tenleys newsletter? If so can u pl post the portion where she talks about where her heart is at on bip.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:08 am

Last night when they were riding in the rickshaw, the only thing I could think about was how large he was compared to her. Wow...I was really concerned for her! Hugesmile

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
Rolly
BlackHalo
jcrbil
nd4reality
IWouldMarryAshleyI