SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorFamily - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by rhondam Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:43 pm

^^^ Can you please elaborate where you heard that TPTB were going to bring back Ben's ex-girlfriend but he negotiated for them not to? That is just crazy thinking for TPTB to think this is a good plot-line in my opinion and I don't know how much credibility to place on this information without knowing where it came from even if they are no longer going through with this direction. Thanks.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

BachelorFamily - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:45 pm

I hope Tenley does not come on Ben's season. I think if Ben was into Tenley and thought she was the one he would have pursued her instead of becoming the Bachelor. Ben strikes me as a very straight shooter and not a game player. Tenley comes with a lot of baggage and loves, loves, loves to live her life on SM.
I hope TPTB cast some nice attractive outdoorsy Christian gals who want a real life outside of the Bachelor franchise after their season is over. I see Ben as someone who does not intend to make his whole life about SM and a life defined by the Bachelor franchise.
Tenley just No, Please No!! JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:21 pm

^^^ I wish I could like this 1000 times!!!
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:28 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
KatCAli90 wrote:She also said "There are only a a couple reasons" why she would ever go on a bachelor show again" :/ Nooooooo!! Reality Steve said she would only go on if it put her in a good light, like if Ben requested to bring her on?? Blah no way. She would look stupid going on his season no matter what, there's no way at all she would look ok doing it.

I can see that happening. I think Nick coming back was a huge ratings get/controversy stirrer, so I can see them wanting to repeat that with Tenley, Becca, or someone else. With Ben being like "I thought we were just friends, but I'm starting to wonder if there was something more there." I had actually heard that their original plan was to bring back Ben's ex-girlfriend the first night, but he had negotiated for them not to do that.

That is crazy if they wanted to do that. But guess we shouldn't be surprised.

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:29 pm

Seabear wrote:I hope Tenley does not come on Ben's season.  I think if Ben was into Tenley and thought she was the one he would have pursued her instead of becoming the Bachelor.  Ben strikes me as a very straight shooter and not a game player.  Tenley comes with a lot of baggage and loves, loves, loves to live her life on SM.
I hope TPTB cast some nice attractive outdoorsy Christian gals who want a real life outside of the Bachelor franchise after their season is over.  I see Ben as someone who does not intend to make his whole life about SM and a life defined by the Bachelor franchise.
Tenley just No, Please No!!  JMO

Agreed to infinity. I think some of you may have noticed but I am not fond of Tenley. Ben can do WAY WAY WAY BETTER.

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:35 pm

They spent time together, he knows she wants him, they still currently talk as friends, but he chose to still be the “Bachelor.” Speaks volumes if you ask me, and hence the reason I don’t think she’ll go on his season. Would look too desperate and she’s much too image conscious.
This is from RS' column today. I don't know what happened (if anything) between Ben and Ten in Denver but hopefully they are just friends and it will stay that way. Nothing against Tenley (other than her fake breakup with Joshua), I don't want to see any returning contestants.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:17 pm

rhondam wrote:^^^ Can you please elaborate where you heard that TPTB were going to bring back Ben's ex-girlfriend but he negotiated for them not to? That is just crazy thinking for TPTB to think this is a good plot-line in my opinion and I don't know how much credibility to place on this information without knowing where it came from even if they are no longer going through with this direction. Thanks.
Sorry, can't say. I can say it was the same source who proved to be 100% correct about the status of Ben's contract, when it was signed, what was negotiated, etc. and I've seen texts to that effect.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:23 pm

Just read tenley's blog post about her epic love story. It left me feeling a bit sad. Only because she has had so much disappointment in love and now somehow seems to be consoling herself.
She really does seem to be looking for a mythical unicorn of a man. A good man who has the qualities she wants plus give her fireworks physically.
I get (and believe) that God provides but also being hung up on wanting a man sends out the frequency of being in want and that is what she is attracting. Being single.
It reminds me of the story of a man trapped on a rooftop in a severe flood.he prayed to be saved. A row boat came by and the people offered to take him to safety but he waved it away saying 'my God will save me'. This happened a couple if times. The man then prayed more saying 'my god why did u not come and save me?' And he replied 'who do you think send those people in the boats for u ?'

She was sent 3 guys, none of which she found suitable. Those row boats better have a very clear darn sign on them. :crazed

I like her but it's exhausting keeping up the image of a happy ending.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:28 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
rhondam wrote:^^^ Can you please elaborate where you heard that TPTB were going to bring back Ben's ex-girlfriend but he negotiated for them not to? That is just crazy thinking for TPTB to think this is a good plot-line in my opinion and I don't know how much credibility to place on this information without knowing where it came from even if they are no longer going through with this direction. Thanks.
Sorry, can't say. I can say it was the same source who proved to be 100% correct about the status of Ben's contract, when it was signed, what was negotiated, etc. and I've seen texts to that effect.

Well, well, well. Very interesting. It wouldn't surprise me because she did give that interview where she said something to the effect of that he was doing the Bachelor to make her jealous or some such thing. I could see tptb telling her that and then when Ben nixing that...if you want me, no then no her...she went to the press. Smart guy. However, I still suspect they will try to bring someone back...with some kind of new twist. Every time some new plot twist happens, then keep redoing it....till they beat it to death!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:12 am

^^^ That all still sounds like too much of an elaborate plan even for TPTB. Why would they cast Ben's ex if Ben is not into her? He would send her home the first night IF he even let her past him and into the house and then immediately telling TPTB that that was a dirty trick and that better be the last or he was out. JMO
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:12 am

I listened to Tenley's two periscopes that she posted yesterday and today.  They both were about defending her decision on sending Joshua packing. She also said JJ is her "best friend" but not someone she would date.  She mentioned she met a man this summer that was her perfect marriage man. Uh oh Ben!!  She also skipped over and did not respond to any question that asked about or referred to Ben.  Then later she posted a song by Joy Williams called Not Good Enough about perfection will never be good enough in love.  I don't think she is thrilled Ben is the Bachelor.  Hopefully she won't fixate on him. I just can not see them together.  JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:23 am

I actually could see Tenley & Ben but not now that he's TB. Hopefully she'll move on and find a great guy in SD.

I don't think any of the 3 guys from BIP were right for her.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
Rolly
BlackHalo
jcrbil
nd4reality
IWouldMarryAshleyI