SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by emusha Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:31 am

Honestly Shawn needs to start stepping it up romance wise rather than keeping on confronting her at diff times in this journey.. We know tptb likely put him up to it esp after Nick sexgate but he's starting to come off as too high maintenance for the likes of K given he confronts her twice in the same set of days
I started out loving his greeting group hug and the sweet convo about his nieces -- now keep looking for things to be exicted about but I'm ending up not so thrilled about him -- he comes off as a producer puppet or as a high maintenance suitor who doesn't seem to be stepping it up but demanding a lot

If you like a girl show her!! Tell her why your worth it -- if you really feel so strongly see her as the prize you seem to think she is and be there for her show her why she should keep you around!!! Cmooon Shawn! This is a dating show where by design the girl is dating 25 dudes -- either make a point why u should be up top or stop complaining!

I had thought these multiple room confrontations had to do with Shawn being sex guy but it doesn't seem to be the case. I'm starting to think he's not as into k as he seems to think cos he questions her smarts and threatens to back down -- if a guy is soooo all in shouldn't he put up a fight for her not to dismiss him and to see him for the guy she's supposed to be with?? He nicknamed himself "bachelor Shawn" so how about remembering  that this is that show he's on & the way it works is the lead does what they can to figure out who her f1 is...

IMHO

Last edited by emusha on Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:44 am; edited 3 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:32 am

AllAboutLove wrote:It feels like TPTB really had too little to substance to work with to make a show so they are dragging it out with psuedo-drama cliffhanger endings.

Another thing that RS got wrong is he said there are 6 guys this episode (there are 7 remaining) and then Ep 8 there are 3. Starting to wonder about the exact number of guys for upcoming episodes including HTDs despite SM activity for some...

Me too. I have been waiting patiently and looking forward to the next two epis to see how all this plays out. I hope we get some good s/caps.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:51 am

AllAboutLove wrote:IA. I've already forgotten half of what happened when the supposed RC comes along.
The whole show feels like one major cliffhanger at this point. hmmm

I agree I agree

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:51 am

I concur that they have wacky romance facts, so they just threw out the playbook (or half of it) to see whether it impacts ratings.  The show now has substantial Snark/Social Media following which producers and network have been gradually been acknowledging, incorporating, and now directly playing to with their casting -- BIP and B.Pad tested the boundaries of taste for the franchise.  You are seeing it less as a Marriage Show, and more as a Dating format IMO.  This show will always have that Final Rose plot point, I think, but there is a definite "mix it up" mood in casting, editing and promotion (which includes the element of what to leak to whom when).  It isn't helping to hold my interest, but I'm sort of Over It at this point anyway.  Watching out of one eye sideways.  How have ratings been week to week?

Last edited by jlccaz on Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:59 am

I am curious to see Nick's edit over the remainder of the series . Since some are seeing Shawn as jealous and not being truly there for Kaitlyn, will Nick's edit show him as genuine and truly the right choice for K in the end. We pretty much know she picks Shawn in the end but IMO seems to me that some are thinking K is making a mistake. Maybe TPTB want her to pull a full Mesnick? For the record, I like all 3 but I think they are have good and bad characteristics since they are human.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:40 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:IA. I've already forgotten half of what happened when the supposed RC comes along.

I agree that the cliffhangers are getting tiresome. So Joshua & Justin will go at RC at the beginning of Monday's epi & Ian will have already been gone, finishing off SA eliminations.

When we get to epi 7, we'll likely start with the 2:1 & JJ will be eliminated. There should be a RC after this where Tanner & Ben Z get eliminated, so is that going to be in the middle of the epi? Or will they short change the 2:1 to get to the RC quickly?

The numbers are starting to get a little blurred from one epi to the next. I may have asked this before, but did Ben H getting a HTD ever get figured out? If the numbers are off, I wonder if he ends up having a date in Utah as well. It would make the #'s at the end align better & allow for an elimination in Utah before LCD's.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:51 pm

The thing is so much drama is sidetracking the show many of the MOT guys or guys that make it to the F6 are not even apparent to the casual viewer.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:27 pm

jojo47 wrote:..The numbers are starting to get a little blurred from one epi to the next. I may have asked this before, but did Ben H getting a HTD ever get figured out? If the numbers are off, I wonder if he ends up having a date in Utah as well. It would make the #'s at the end align better & allow for an elimination in Utah before LCD's.
Yup, who knows if all the HTDs were in Utah or not... the numbers aren't adding up as I was thinking and posted upthread because He Who Knows Nothing RS said there are supposed to be 6 guys remaining in Ep 7. We now know there will be 7 guys remaining this episode. From then on, RS didn't know much and got the ending wrong too so I say we keep our eyes peeled. Like GA posted, hopefully we will get some good s/caps to sleuth it out. :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:33 pm

jojo47 wrote:

The numbers are starting to get a little blurred from one epi to the next. I may have asked this before, but did Ben H getting a HTD ever get figured out? If the numbers are off, I wonder if he ends up having a date in Utah as well. It would make the #'s at the end align better & allow for an elimination in Utah before LCD's.
I would say Ben did get a date on April 28th(I think that was the date reported). According to RS' schedule the last 2 episodes would have just Nick and Shawn there, which never made any sense to me.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:55 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The thing is so much drama is sidetracking the show many of the MOT guys or guys that make it to the F6 are not even apparent to the casual viewer.
This :yes:
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:03 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
jojo47 wrote:..The numbers are starting to get a little blurred from one epi to the next. I may have asked this before, but did Ben H getting a HTD ever get figured out? If the numbers are off, I wonder if he ends up having a date in Utah as well. It would make the #'s at the end align better & allow for an elimination in Utah before LCD's.
Yup, who knows if all the HTDs were in Utah or not... the numbers aren't adding up as I was thinking and posted upthread because He Who Knows Nothing RS said there are supposed to be 6 guys remaining in Ep 7. We now know there will be 7 guys remaining this episode. From then on, RS didn't know much and got the ending wrong too so I say we keep our eyes peeled. Like GA posted, hopefully we will get some good s/caps to sleuth it out. :Nod:

Wait, who are the 7 guys? I thought it was Shawn, Nick, Ben H, Jared, Chris, and Joe left, after Tanner, JJ, and Ben Z get eliminated. Who am I missing?

I also agree that I thought it was weird that there would be two episodes of just Shawn vs Nick, according to RS. I don't understand how he could have possibly not found out about Ben, though, if he had a hometown. And, I don't understand why they would do Shawn and Nick's hometowns in UT, but have Ben's a normal one? That seems strange to me. And, then it still brings up the dilemma of was anyone eliminated after the FS dates?

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:09 pm

emusha wrote:Honestly Shawn needs to start stepping it up romance wise rather than keeping on confronting her at diff times in this journey.. We know tptb likely put him up to it esp after Nick sexgate but he's starting to come off as too high maintenance for the likes of K given he confronts her twice in the same set of days
I started out loving his greeting group hug and the sweet convo about his nieces -- now keep looking for things to be exicted about but I'm ending up not so thrilled about him -- he comes off as a producer puppet or as a high maintenance suitor who doesn't seem to be stepping it up but demanding a lot

If you like a girl show her!! Tell her why your worth it -- if you really feel so strongly see her as the prize you seem to think she is and be there for her show her why she should keep you around!!! Cmooon Shawn! This is a dating show where by design the girl is dating 25 dudes -- either make a point why u should be up top or stop complaining!

I had thought these multiple room confrontations had to do with Shawn being sex guy but it doesn't seem to be the case. I'm starting to think he's not as into k as he seems to think cos he questions her smarts and threatens to back down -- if a guy is soooo all in shouldn't he put up a fight for her not to dismiss him and to see him for the guy she's supposed to be with?? He nicknamed himself "bachelor Shawn" so how about remembering  that this is that show he's on & the way it works is the lead does what tuhey can to figure out who her f1 is...

IMHO

I see what you mean, but it's hard to know if what we're watching is a true depiction of what really happened. Are they leaving things on the editing room floor in order to achieve the 'story' they want. I'm more confused than ever this season! And it's kind of making me disinterested again, I just wanna see how it ends and nothing in between laugh out loud.

Last edited by bleuberry on Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:11 pm; edited 3 times in total

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
LenaActually
elyn
sbolduc
CarrieA
charriotoffire
Brill
Amethyst
northernviewer
nannymargie
Iowa_hawk_fan
leselihau