SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:03 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:RS said Jared was not doing well on BIP because he isn't over Kaitlyn. Makes me think he got the boot very unexpectedly. If he left because he was so upset about Kaitlyn and Nick sex I think he'd be about ready to move on from her.
Jared was obviously fine enough to sign on the dotted line again and go to BIP.
I know. Not sure why RS' sources are saying otherwise.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:05 pm

I think the whole show was a 1:1 date (night) for Shawn and Nick. I don't think she needed an additional date with either of them. Things were clear I'd think.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:11 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Others have reported Jared came back from BIP just fine. Tomato/ketschup

RS did say that that was Jared's main storyline there, so I thought it would be like Marcus last season (where they showed him to appear sad about Andi in the first episode), but eventually found love. I could see that happening with Jared (or at least the edit making it appear that way).

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:14 pm

aww my sweet jared ...i do think he fell for her -- he's a sweetheart so I hope the bubble effect on that was huge and is doing just fine!!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:15 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:RS said Jared was not doing well on BIP because he isn't over Kaitlyn. Makes me think he got the boot very unexpectedly. If he left because he was so upset about Kaitlyn and Nick sex I think he'd be about ready to move on from her.
Jared was obviously fine enough to sign on the dotted line again and go to BIP.
I know. Not sure why RS' sources are saying otherwise.
Probably like his source that said Kait was single. giggling Even if Jared's heartbreak is part of the storyline on BIP he still was okay to go on BIP so not feeling too sorry for him.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:37 pm

IMO Jared is focusing on K alone. He has mentioned it a couple of times. I think he will be heartbroken when he is eliminated. He will be the one who didn't see it coming. It was around a month and a half from when he left filming, to when he left for BIP. It's not a lot of time when you think of it, especially after coming off of this emotional mind game of a show. If he didn't see it coming, I'm sure he was hurt, especially since he voted for Britt but fell for K afterall. So going to BIP, yeah he may appear to still not be over K.

I hope s/chatgate and BIP cured him of that heart break. The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 2498057887

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:45 pm

^^^^ Me too! Jared seems so sweet and is such a cutie. Smiley

Can't wait to hear if there are any interesting "couplings."
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:16 pm

Preparing myself for tonight's episode. From 9 to 3.
Really it could have just been 2 guys from the start (Nick and Shawn) the way this season has been.
Kaitlyn could have snapchatted with Shawn and tweeted with Nick.
Much cheaper for TPTB and we would have had the same result since that was basically the show as we know it.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:05 pm

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374 3h3 hours ago
TONIGHT what happens when Shawn wants to know what happened between Kaitlyn and "The Other Guy" #TheBachelorette

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374  3h3 hours ago
TONIGHT what happens when Shawn wants to know what happened between Kaitlyn and "The Other Guy" #TheBachelorette

I am really kind of dreading this episode and the fallout of what happens when she tells Shawn. I don't think Shawn's reaction will be a shining moment for him. I am just curious to see how he still ends up staying after hearing this revelation.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer23 Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:44 pm

Did I see somewhere that she tells Shawn tonight about the sex?

Summer23

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:47 pm

isittrue wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374  3h3 hours ago

I am really kind of dreading this episode and the fallout of what happens when she tells Shawn.  I don't think Shawn's reaction will be a shining moment for him.   I am just curious to see how he still ends up staying after hearing this revelation.  

The tweet only teases what happens when Shawn wants to know - it doesn't say she tells him. IMO it's too soon for her to tell him what happened but maybe not too soon for him to want to know.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
LenaActually
elyn
sbolduc
CarrieA
charriotoffire
Brill
Amethyst
northernviewer
nannymargie
Iowa_hawk_fan
leselihau