SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by isittrue Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:56 pm

We have only what, 4 more episodes and one of them is MTA. So if the numbers go down from 9 to 3 tonight, what happens on the next episode with only 3 men if not the FD? I suspect this is going to be another To Be Continued episodes

isittrue

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374  3h3 hours ago
TONIGHT what happens when Shawn wants to know what happened between Kaitlyn and "The Other Guy" #TheBachelorette
So if Kaitlyn tells Shawn tonight then what is she upset about in Utah? If she tells Shawn about Nick now then it must be something else that happens in Utah... or, she doesn't tell Shawn but waits until then? It would make more sense for her to tell Shawn now and get it over with and why there were only 3 guys left but if she doesn't then that is just fear of him leaving?

That tweet also implies that Nick didn't kiss and tell otherwise Shawn would know what happened between Kaitlyn and Nick.

I think just the off-camera time is what Shawn will be wondering about... If Shawn is wondering whether Kaitlyn told Nick he is the one as well or if he's wondering if K&N did something physical will be telling. I am thinking Shawn is concerned about if he is the only one Kaitlyn has told "you're the one" to and would tie into his asking her "are you in love with me".
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:10 pm

Yeah, I don't think Shawn knows yet about Nick and I doubt she'll tell him until the fs.

The whole suspense is Kait crying and freaking out that Shawn does know because Nick of tptb told him, not that he really does know or finds out now this ep.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:28 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

TONIGHT what happens when Shawn wants to know what happened between Kaitlyn and "The Other Guy" #TheBachelorette
So if Kaitlyn tells Shawn tonight then what is she upset about in Utah? If she tells Shawn about Nick now then it must be something else that happens in Utah... or, she doesn't tell Shawn but waits until then? It would make more sense for her to tell Shawn now and get it over with and why there were only 3 guys left but if she doesn't then that is just fear of him leaving?

That tweet also implies that Nick didn't kiss and tell otherwise Shawn would know what happened between Kaitlyn and Nick.

I think just the off-camera time is what Shawn will be wondering about... If Shawn is wondering whether Kaitlyn told Nick he is the one as well or if he's wondering if K&N did something physical will be telling. I am thinking Shawn is concerned about if he is the only one Kaitlyn has told "you're the one" to and would tie into his asking her "are you in love with me".

What I keep hearing from Shawn in that preview is "are you in love with Nick?"

ETA: I don't think she tells him yet that she had sex with Nick, or else how is she going to explain to Shawn she's taking Nick to FSD. His head would explode if he knew of the pre FS sex and Kaitlyn taking Nick in spite of that to FSD.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:39 pm

^ So true! His head would explode! laugh out loud

Yup she likely has to save that info for later... adds to the whole suspense drama but certainly doesn't seem like the upfront thing to do either.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

this other guy could be jared he's questioning her about...he is the one that S saw first hand receive gdr and leave with K? When S says I can't take her banging two other guys during tirade...is he assuming he's going to be the third during FS or is he already the first?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:48 pm

isittrue wrote:We have only what, 4 more episodes and one of them is MTA.  So if the numbers go down from 9 to 3 tonight, what happens on the next episode with only 3 men if not the FD?  I suspect this is going to be another To Be Continued episodes
I don't think everything is going to fit into tonight's episode in order to make it 9-3. It is going to go 9-6 and cliffhanger is my opinion. 
We will start where we left off. After that is resolved in the first 15 minutes, hopefully, we still have the 2: 1 date. That will take 30 minutes. Then we have the RC. That will be the first hour, at least.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:52 pm

Sometimes I feel like TPTB are dragging us fans around by our hair. JMO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:52 pm

I am getting confused with the episodes and what is left. I think this is the schedule now:

June 29th : down to 6(by the end of the episode)
July 7th: down to 3(by the end of the episode)
July 14th: down to 2(by the end of the episode)
July 21st: MTA
July 28th: FInale and ATFR (hopefully there is no to be continued....)

With all this to be continued I am just putting how many are left at the end of each episode.

Can anyone confirm this?
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:52 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
isittrue wrote:We have only what, 4 more episodes and one of them is MTA.  So if the numbers go down from 9 to 3 tonight, what happens on the next episode with only 3 men if not the FD?  I suspect this is going to be another To Be Continued episodes
I don't think everything is going to fit into tonight's episode in order to make it 9-3. It is going to go 9-6 and cliffhanger is my opinion. 
We will start where we left off. After that is resolved in the first 15 minutes, hopefully, we still have the 2: 1 date. That will take 30 minutes. Then we have the RC. That will be the first hour, at least.

I agree Kasha. They will leave the cliff hanger when Chris tells the guys about the "game changer" of needing to send three guys home. Then we can all wonder who she will send home for a week... Well the unspoiled viewers can wonder. As Nick said in the preview, "let that sink in..."

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:56 pm

It's all so confusing

So do folks think that there were really two weeks of dates in Ireland (2 rose ceremonies' worth) but that it gets shown over three episodes?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:59 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Yup she likely has to save that info for later... adds to the whole suspense drama but certainly doesn't seem like the upfront thing to do either.

It isn't IMO. The first thing she should have done would be to go to Shawn and tell him what she did and why she did it. But this isn't reality - it's reality TV and the producers are going to pull out all the stops to keep her from telling Shawn until some last minute situation. They want Shawn to go a bit crazy and they want Kaitlyn to always wonder - does he know? did Nick tell him? so that each time he confronts her over anything she will wonder if this is THE BIG confrontation. Viewers will be in suspense - and keep tuning in for that moment.

IMO this is probably why so much that is normally kept a secret is "out there" this season - the drama this season isn't solving the mystery about who she chooses but how this fine mess ever gets sorted out for her to choose anyone - especially Shawn - AND how / why Shawn could choose her back.

Heck - I believe in snapchate-gate and all the Kaitlyn interviews and totally believe that she ends up with Shawn - but even though I believe I know the ending I still can't figure out how how she gets there.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
LenaActually
elyn
sbolduc
CarrieA
charriotoffire
Brill
Amethyst
northernviewer
nannymargie
Iowa_hawk_fan
leselihau