SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 2 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by BlackHalo Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:10 pm

Umngirl, Ben is hosting a watch party with JJ at some restaurant in Denver tonight. Go meet him!

https://twitter.com/HighlandTapDen/status/613034483823079424

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by umngirl Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:17 pm

Darn! I work til 7 and it would take 90 minutes to get there. So I'm not sure it's really worth my trouble this time.

bachelorfamily - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 2 87b72b10 bachelorfamily - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 2 86669110 bachelorfamily - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:25 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Umngirl, Ben is hosting a watch party with JJ at some restaurant in Denver tonight. Go meet him!
https://twitter.com/HighlandTapDen/status/613034483823079424

JJ posted about it on his twitter with a photo https://twitter.com/jjhlane/status/613028079754022912
bachelorfamily - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 2 CIHpyR1UMAAGx5E
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:59 pm

For some reason JJ looks much better post show. And his daughter really is adorable.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:12 pm

IA. They are both looking good. Relaxed. Funny how the edit of this show really can bring out the not so great parts that even a guys looks get affected (more attractive or less attractive).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:10 pm

Sorry for double post. It looks like Ben's other thread is still open.

Longhornfan wrote:IMHO, Ben Higgins was too "normal" a guy (read: no drama) for Kaitlyn.  I am starting to think that she might not actually know what a relationship without drama is really like, and she would find a nice, normal guy like Ben boring in real life.

I honestly do not see Ben as a guy who enjoys heavy drinking, getting sloppy drunk and hanging out at clubs either.  He seems too mature for Kaitlyn in some ways.  I am actually glad that she did not choose him.
Old habits die hard.
Posted awhile ago that I think Kailtyn wants the not so nice guy but probably needs the nice guy.
Less up and down and more stability in a long term relationship with the nice guy but it is sometimes hard to figure that out.

Even Kaitlyn has said that Ben is the marrying type.
That he is marriage material.
Sometimes marriage material = boring... but that's the best kind of boring, imho. :Nod:

Won't be surprised if Ben was taken to F3 or leaves before then (no FS, since the horseriding is not FS), didn't sleep with K, and is given the bach gig.
His lack of SM posts related to the show make me think he is either not wanting to do anything with the show, or wants to distance himself from the show so when he is Bachelor it will make his "good guy" edit more credible.
Hope he can Sean it up b/c he is in for a rough ride if he accepts being lead - good guy or not. JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:14 pm

RS said he is a top contender to be the Bachelor.

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

bachelorfamily - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 2 87b72b10 bachelorfamily - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 2 86669110 bachelorfamily - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:17 pm

Good. He is the much better (younger and also hotter) version of what Josh Murray wants to be one day.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:27 pm

So I guess he does want the bach gig. For my own viewing pleasure, I would like Ben in the role over Josh. But he better not do/say anything stupid or America will turn on him. hmmm

Maybe they are looking for a tamer season after this messy season.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:29 pm

I like him for Bachelor! So what if he probably doesn't wanna get married anytime soon? laugh out loud Par for the course.

bachelorfamily - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:47 pm

I so hope the number of followers on his insta and twitter accts soar...he's def worthy of watching 25 women trying to snag him!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:54 pm

I wouldn't mind watching a season of him. For me, that would be refreshing.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Linds911
MiniDiva
eliza3
TrishB
hdman