SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 3 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:15 pm

umngirl wrote:RS said he is a top contender to be the Bachelor.

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Sorry but if anyone's going to stop Josh from being TB I'm all for him. I'd still rather have Cupcake but Ben H may be good.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:17 pm

I hope he is chosen for the Bachelor lead. I do not want to sit through a season of Josh Murray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:53 pm

Alanna wrote:Good. He is the much better (younger and also hotter) version of what Josh Murray wants to be one day.
I cannot like this but I so would if I could
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:55 pm

2boys3girls wrote:I hope he is chosen for the Bachelor lead. I do not want to sit through a season of Josh Murray.

Where's the like button when you need it? Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:57 pm

I miss the "like" button, too. It will be re-investigated at a later date.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:36 pm

Didn't Ben get a FS date with Kaitlyn?
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:41 pm

metalgirl wrote:Didn't Ben get a FS date with Kaitlyn?

According to RS he said yes and all F3 had intimate relations.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:50 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
metalgirl wrote:Didn't Ben get a FS date with Kaitlyn?

According to RS he said yes and all F3 had intimate relations.
So tired of hearing RS knows who slept with who. Getting spoilers about something that is shown (like Nick for example) is one thing but really, he doesn't *know* this stuff. RS has already said he uses his guy intuition to figure this out. Just because RS would sleep with anyone doesn't mean all the guys do.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:52 pm

RS just thinks they slept together because this is Kaitlyn. Would Shawn be buddies with Ben if he did? I don't think so. hmmm

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:55 pm

It's not worth paying attention to RS when it comes to what happens in the FS imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:26 pm

Well, it was Kaitlyn that told Chris during their Jimmy Kimmel date that she would expect him to test drive whomever he took to the FS. Based on that, I'd assume she slept with Ben.

Maybe Shawn would let it slide with Ben because Ben started when he did, unlike Nick. Ben played fair. That is, if she told Shawn truthfully what happened in the FS with Ben. Maybe she didn't sleep with Ben, but that would be very unlike the Kaitlyn we've seen all season.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:38 pm

The thing is making an assumption vs fact are two totally different animals.
 Fact is hard data. RS was not in the FS.  
For RS to know this as fact, he would have to have heard such from Kaitlin or each of the men involved. Without such he can not know this for fact, as it would be hearsay.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Linds911
MiniDiva
eliza3
TrishB
hdman