SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread #2

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:43 pm

Wow, KK4... now that you mentioned Nicholas Cage I can definitely see it. Shawn has that similar nose too as well as mannerisms.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread #2

Post by glazedover Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:31 am

KK4 wrote:I was on vacation for 2 weeks and watched the past 2 DVR'd episodes back to back on this past Tuesday.
A couple of thoughts: It seemed to me that a lot more air time was given to N and K's date that has been on previous seasons. I'm a long time watcher, but I could be wrong.
Also, Shawn reminds me of Nicholas Cage in Moonstruck (voice and mannerisms). I kept waiting for him to call her Loretta.
Since Snap Chat Gate, I'll be watching this as a comedy, but I will not enjoy watching Nick be heartbroken.

Shawn has reminded me of Nicholas Cage in Moonstruck from the very beginning! So glad you mentioned this. I keep expecting the old man to walk by with his dogs any moment. The whole season has the same quality of melodrama as that movie.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:40 pm

glazedover wrote:
KK4 wrote:I was on vacation for 2 weeks and watched the past 2 DVR'd episodes back to back on this past Tuesday.
A couple of thoughts: It seemed to me that a lot more air time was given to N and K's date that has been on previous seasons. I'm a long time watcher, but I could be wrong.
Also, Shawn reminds me of Nicholas Cage in Moonstruck (voice and mannerisms). I kept waiting for him to call her Loretta.
Since Snap Chat Gate, I'll be watching this as a comedy, but I will not enjoy watching Nick be heartbroken.

Shawn has reminded me of Nicholas Cage in Moonstruck from the very beginning! So glad you mentioned this. I keep expecting the old man to walk by with his dogs any moment. The whole season has the same quality of melodrama as that movie.
I know! This whole season has been unreal to me. I love that movie. A perfect ending for this season, for me, would be for her to slap both of their faces and say "Snap out of it" laugh out loud. It just seems to me that she was just on this "amazing journey" to have fun. So be it. SnapChatGate sealed the deal for me...It's now a comedy/parody of the former presentations of finding love. It's rather funny to watch it now with this new mindset of mine. I mean seriously, some of these rejection scenes could be on SNL. laugh out loud
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:19 pm

KK4 wrote:
I know! This whole season has been unreal to me. I love that movie. A perfect ending for this season, for me, would be for her to slap both of their faces and say "Snap out of it" laugh out loud. It just seems to me that she was just on this "amazing journey" to have fun. So be it. SnapChatGate sealed the deal for me...It's now a comedy/parody of the former presentations of finding love. It's rather funny to watch it now with this new mindset of mine.  I mean seriously, some of these rejection scenes could be on SNL.  laugh out loud

That would be perfect! It's fun looking at this season as a comedy. Yes, it really seems she is not ready to look for a husband, or at least has no idea that she should be looking for certain qualities in addition to hot love. I think many people get married based on the lust factor, hence the divorce rate.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread #2

+30
SueSt
Beagle
happygolucky
GuardianAngel
Ash2214
Lucas15
agentcurls
Sprite
eirekay
mprssdbyu
OnePromise