SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread #2

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread #2

Post by computerms Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:36 pm

The guys on Andi’s season and Katilyn’s season all described Nick as wanting his 15 minutes of fame. The following comment is from Chris Soules interview regarding Nick.

Aside from his love life, Soules also talked about Nick Viall. Viall competed with Soules for Andi Dorfman on The Bachelorette season 10 and then made his reality TV comeback on The Bachelorette season 11 to compete for Kaitlyn Bristowe.

"Nick is an interesting guy," Soules said. "And he really seems to enjoy being, and wanting to continue to be, on The Bachelor franchise and, I mean, I don't know. I don't understand... If I was those guys, I would be very irritated to know that he's back on the show...that's a tough pill to swallow by the other contestants."

This comment from Chris S who has been on 2 Bachelor type shows (Bachelorette and Bachelor), DWTS, Worst Cooks in America: Celebrity Edition and when that's over maybe something else!!

I remember last year when the men (Chris Soules, Dylan, Josh Murray, Marcus and Brian Osbourn) "stood" against Nick. Dylan, and Marcus were on BIP last season and Brian is suppose to be on this season and Josh will probably be on BIP or the new Bachelor. . So they also are extending their 15 minutes of fame.

This season, Jared, Joe, Jonathon, Justin, and Tanner are suppose to be on BIP. They are also extending their 15 minutes of fame.

Every bachelor and bachelorette that have been on this show have extended their 15 minutes of fame. So what’s wrong with Nick coming on this show to see if he has a connection with Kaitlyn? I think both Josh Murray and Shawn Booth have complained to both Andi and Kaitlyn about Nick because they wanted to be the last one standing.

computerms

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:44 pm

^ Yup, all the comments about Nick wanting fame are from people who have been on 2 shows at least Bach-related (Kaitlyn, Andi, Chris S, etc, etc).

Pot meet kettle. Rolling Eyes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:50 pm

I think there is a difference between standing up to someone and ganging up and picking on someone.

I don't see what the guys did last season and their hate this season as them "standing up against" Nick. I don't see any real justification for it other then "I get the feeling"

Ganging up comes from a place of insecurity and to stand up comes from a place of doing the right thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsySarah Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:53 pm

I'm not a psychiatrist, I just play one on a message board, but this girl has some serious issues. Act first, think later seems to be her mantra. She is everything Ian said she was and more....no wonder she was ticked, the truth hurts. Look at what she did next which proved Ian's point to a tee. You are real deep, Kaitlyn, real deep!
All of these people want their 15 minutes of fame, but unfortunately, some go on to be infamous instead.
K, meet infamous.
GypsySarah
GypsySarah

Back to top Go down

Post by computerms Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:59 pm

Standing up may be wrong choice of words. Sorry

computerms

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:03 pm

computerms wrote:The guys on Andi’s season and Katilyn’s season all described Nick as wanting his 15 minutes of fame. The following comment is from Chris Soules interview regarding Nick.

Aside from his love life, Soules also talked about Nick Viall. Viall competed with Soules for Andi Dorfman on The Bachelorette season 10 and then made his reality TV comeback on The Bachelorette season 11 to compete for Kaitlyn Bristowe.

"Nick is an interesting guy," Soules said. "And he really seems to enjoy being, and wanting to continue to be, on The Bachelor franchise and, I mean, I don't know. I don't understand... If I was those guys, I would be very irritated to know that he's back on the show...that's a tough pill to swallow by the other contestants."

This comment from Chris S who has been on 2 Bachelor type shows (Bachelorette and Bachelor), DWTS, Worst Cooks in America: Celebrity Edition and when that's over maybe something else!!

I remember last year when the men (Chris Soules, Dylan, Josh Murray, Marcus and Brian Osbourn) "stood" against Nick. Dylan, and Marcus were on BIP last season and Brian is suppose to be on this season and Josh will probably be on BIP or the new Bachelor. . So they also are extending their 15 minutes of fame.

This season, Jared, Joe, Jonathon, Justin, and Tanner are suppose to be on BIP. They are also extending their 15 minutes of fame.

Every bachelor and bachelorette that have been on this show have extended their 15 minutes of fame.  So what’s wrong with Nick coming on this show to see if he has a connection with Kaitlyn?  I think both Josh Murray and Shawn Booth have complained to both Andi and Kaitlyn about Nick because they wanted to be the last one standing.

Welcome computerms! I just have a little comment on your post. I am a big fan of both Dylan and Brian. I followed them closely on Andi's season. Dylan was not part of the group who "stood" against Nick. He was not present when those discussions took place. And to the best of my knowledge, Brian has had a busy spring/summer so far which has not included BIP. Thanks for listening.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:05 pm

Sorry computerms, that wasn't what I meant by my post!

I was just trying to say that the guys confronting Nick about his intentions isn't as sincere as I think many people believe it is.

I completely agree with what you said in your post  yes

Welcome to the forum !! :D

Last edited by happydays on Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:06 pm

Welcome ComputermsWelcome1

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandora Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:48 am

I've been thinking about what others have said about having a Nick or Shawn bias that affects our interpretations of events on the show.  I think my bias against Shawn actually started when he was telling Kaitlyn about his accident - how he suddenly got this new feeling that he should put his seat belt on.  I thought to myself, "what?  Dude doesn't normally wear a seat belt? What is wrong with him?"

So I think despite all the jealousy and making Kaitlyn feel guilty for wronging him, etc., it is really the fact that he doesn't buckle up that is the core issue with me laugh out loud.  

Wear your seat belt, folks! Please and thank you.
Pandora
Pandora

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney78 Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:23 am

I'm not liking any of the "main players" in this right now. Shawn seems like he becomes unhinged easily (although he has every right to get ticked about the Nick sex- his reaction last epi wasn't about that. I'm curious to see how he blows up when he finds out about the sex.) A man that gets unhinged like that would not be "hot" or a "turn on," but a major red freaking flag- I doubt K sees that. I started off this season liking both K and Nick. I dislike them both now.
To the poster upthread about the way Nick seduced K- ding ding ding!!! You are 110% spot on. I totally got "pick up artist" vibes from it. I saw many similarities in how Nick seduced K to the stunts "pick up artists" guys pull. Same lines. Same mannerisms. Same careful wordsmithing of the things they say to you. A smart woman can read through this bs.
I'm sorry, but I'm really disliking K as the lead. For the emotional dishonesty I mentioned earlier and the fact that the girl really isn't all that bright. She fell for that garbage hook, line, and sinker. I really, really would like to see a classy, emotionally together, and smart WOMAN (not a girl like we have this season- sorry!) as the next female lead. I'm really longing for another season like Des's. I doubt we will get it though because the train for sleazeville has left the station...JMHO

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:24 am

Putting your seat belt on is also an expression kind of like hold your horses. 
That's how I took his statement. Hopefully he does wear his seat belt!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney78 Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:26 am

GypsySarah wrote:I'm not a psychiatrist, I just play one on a message board, but this girl has some serious issues. Act first, think later seems to be her mantra. She is everything Ian said she was and more....no wonder she was ticked, the truth hurts. Look at what she did next which proved Ian's point to a tee. You are real deep, Kaitlyn, real deep!
All of these people want their 15 minutes of fame, but unfortunately, some go on to be infamous instead.
K, meet infamous.
I think this is spot on. K lacks emotional maturity/emotionally intelligence. She is still a girl, not a woman. I do not believe for one second that she is anywhere near ready to settle down. JMO

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread #2

+30
SueSt
Beagle
happygolucky
GuardianAngel
Ash2214
Lucas15
agentcurls
Sprite
eirekay
mprssdbyu
OnePromise