SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread #2

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread #2

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:47 pm

Someone(sorry I have done this twice now to this poster, I promise I will remember after this third time!) actually posted a detailed timeline of the sm exchange between the two and unless they were mistaken(I don't think they were a lot of detail was involved) and the timeline was not corrected, it was actually Kaitlyn who initially started the SM exchange. 
So basically, Kaitlyn was the initiator.
As far as who seduced whom, in my own personal experience once the deed has taken place--it's a done deal. No point in trying to unravel it. JMOAA.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread #2

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:08 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Considering Nick was the one who reached out to Kaitlyn via social media and started this whole thing with her, which seemed very sexual from the moment they finally met in person, then technically I guess you could call him the seducer.

Although I will say in my previous posts I didn't say or suggest he was the seducer. I was stating that in the two relationships we have seen of Nick's on two consecutive seasons of the bachelorette, they were both very sexual relationships that mostly focused on that judging by the edit.

I don't know what is wrong for a guy to take actions to pursue the girl he wants to know more.
Nick likes kaitlyn, then talked to her via SM, then went on her season to pursue her.
It's as simple as that.

I think Josh and Whitney mentioned they liked MeAndi and Chris in their first season, and went on the show for them.
So it there really any difference than what Nick did to pursue kaitlyn?
scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:10 pm

^ How would someone know for certain who messaged who first? If Kaitlyn followed Nick first, I don't think that automatically means she wanted to DM him and start up a relationship with him. She follows a lot of bachelor nation people. That doesn't mean she wanted something with all of them. IMO, whoever messaged who first started the relationship and from what both parties have said, that person was Nick.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:12 pm

peggy0221 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ Considering Nick was the one who reached out to Kaitlyn via social media and started this whole thing with her, which seemed very sexual from the moment they finally met in person, then technically I guess you could call him the seducer.

Although I will say in my previous posts I didn't say or suggest he was the seducer. I was stating that in the two relationships we have seen of Nick's on two consecutive seasons of the bachelorette, they were both very sexual relationships that mostly focused on that judging by the edit.

I don't know what is wrong for a guy to take actions to pursue the girl he wants to know more.
Nick likes kaitlyn, then talked to her via SM, then went on her season to pursue her.
It's as simple as that.

I think Josh and Whitney mentioned they liked MeAndi and Chris in their first season, and went on the show for them.
So it there really any difference than what Nick did to pursue kaitlyn?
scratch

I didn't say anything was wrong with that in my post. Someone essentially said they were confused as to why Nick gets painted as the seducer and I gave the example that since it appears Nick reached out in a direct message to Kaitlyn first, well then technically one could refer to him as the seducer. Nothing wrong with that.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:13 pm

Messaged who first, followed who first, liked who first--it's all silly imo when the end result is the same. 
It happened. A couple times.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:18 pm

I see someone said Nick feeds all the right words to both leads in both seasons, and concluded that he is the players. I guess we all sweet talk our target in the flirting stage? I think we dont go after someone, tell him/her what we dislike about them in order to be together. I mean, isn't it normal to talk all things sweet in the early stage of a relationship? Or it really is not normal that I don't know about.

And I hate to refer to this pair, didn't Josh say everything right to MeAndi as well?
Whenever she doubted he is too good to be true, he said something like I would always adore you, put you first, no matter how difficult, how diva you are. Why I didn't see anyone say Josh was a player?

So as Whitney, she was so obviously caught up in the bubble. But all I saw was people saying becca was the player who played mind games with the farmer.

Maybe people are willing to give all passes to the F1 and the F2 must be the player?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:22 pm

Beagle wrote:So the  "player" was ready to get down on one knee and propose to Andi ( who played him) and later he was ready to get engaged to Kait ( who played him too). Really, and Nick gets the blame for it all.
It is odd isn't it? The power of being F2. hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:39 pm

It was actually Kaitlyn that was the instigator

from the "clues, no discussion thread" posted by emusha

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2948p144-the-bachelorette-11-kaitlyn-bristowe-clues-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion

Nick and Kaitlyn's Social Media Interaction Timeline Pre-Show
in reverse chronological order...

Mar 30 - N is spotted/w pics in San Antonio in GD, RS spoiled he's joined the contest last week during afterparty following rap activity

Mar 28 weekend - N’s sister (@MariaViall) currently schooling in Vancouver- follows K
Mar 26 > RS spoils Nick is on the show < Shares pics in NYC also says "Also this morning, a radio host on 99.1 The Mix in Milwaukee named Elizabeth reported that she heard from a “reliable source,” that Nick was obsessed with Kaitlyn and was going on the show to ask her to date him."

Mar 26 >N is spotted/w pics in NYC at Studio48 in audience for rap GD then 13min drive away at Chelsea's pier/w pics talking privately to K, has pic with Elan at same location RS spoiled K & N were spotted making out<
Mar. 21 >N is spotted/w pics in LAX airport and his GPS indicates LAX on the map while he manually entered "Wisconsin” to read as for his geolocation in instagram *tricky nick*<

~Mar 16 - >N's dad (@cviall11) follows K<
Mar 16 >N tweets< L.I.T (Speculation: echoes to K's tweet "LIP"?)
Mar. 16 >N retweets CS TB castoff Jade< Life is weird
Mar. 15 >N tweets< :/ (Speculation: could this be the day filming began and N found out that the guys picked K as the bette? In the past we've heard the limo entrances and first cocktail party took place on sundays usually overnight)
Mar. 13 >N tweets< Pins and needles
sometime in March - >N and Carson Drake (K's former coworker) follow each other<
Mar. 10 >N faves K tweet< - Boooom @_ABSalt (pic of Ashley S & K at AFTR)
Mar. 10 >N faves K tweet< - Can we just grab a beer already @AnnaKendrick47 (gif of wobbly bacon)
Mar. 9 4:18 am >N faves K tweet< - L.I.P (I think it means Laughing in Public - or laughing while looking at a screen according to urban dictionary)
Mar. 9 12:25 am >K faves N tweet< - I see what you did there kid ...y&m (lips emoji)
Mar. 9 10:54 pm >K faves N tweet< - Oh and Kaitlyn is incredible. #thebachelor #thebachelorette

Mar. 9 > AFTR airs K announced as co-bachette < (speculation from notarose: K when CH says that britt and her will be double trouble she makes a T gesture with her hands and says 'capital T' - could there be a connection with the comment from Sharlene's fiance about 'that girl is trouble' - maybe it's an inside joke?)

Mar. 8 1:57 pm >K faves N tweet< - The anticipation is killing me...
Mar. 8 12:42 pm >N faves K tweet< You're killin me smalls
Mar. 5 >K faves N tweet< - It's you and me kid
Mar. 5 > K tweets pic of herself by the eiffel tower and geotags it -- the tag shows her in Bronx NYC
Mar. 2 >K faves N tweet< - And that's why Kaitlyn is the Bomb!!!
.Mar 2 > WTA episode airs, K confronts CS about how he blindsided her on the show
March 2 >N posts on IG< - "The perfect recipe #y&m" image says "makes me think, makes me laugh, drives me wild" - K comments with a "picture perfect" both hands raised emoji
>> SOMETHING changes at this point -- maybe they start facetiming after a lot of texting or something...but they seem veryy flirty
Mar. 1 >N posts pic of K on IG< - Same picture as the one Kaitlyn posted supporting her "Well if they ask me.. and they won't, it's a no brainer. The right amount of whit, just enough sass, and plenty of hotness @kaitlynbristowe is certainly my vote. #thebachelorette" -- K comments with "insta gram hug" (? I couldn't find K's comment)
Mar. 1 >K posts pic of herself on IG< - Picture is of Kaitlyn taken by Vancouver based professional photographer at a presumably Vancouver based studio (Speculation: is likely back in Vancouver on Mar 1)

Mar. 1 >Sharleen's fiance comments on Nick's picture on IG of Nick with Sharlene< "machinelevine @nick_viall28 watch out, that girl is trouble. Fantastic time this weekend. Looking forward to your next visit."
Feb 27 - >N faves K tweet - tabloids reporting K is bette & separate reports Britt is Bette< Can't believe everything you read on gossip sites< Can't believe everything you read on gossip sites
Feb 26- Mar 1 - >Nick travels to NYC and hanging with Sharleen & Fiance<
Feb 24 - >K is in NYC for GMAs<

Feb. 23 >K faves N tweet< - Kaitlyn is the total package. She'll be just fine. #thebachelor

Feb - 23 >The FD Episode where K leaves the show airs<
Feb 21 or 22 >WTA is taped in LA< K is in LA that weekend

Feb. 16 >K faves N tweet< - Im pretty I'd never get bored with Kaitlyn around. #thebachelor
Feb. 15 >K faves N tweet - around the time she's back from Cabo/Wedding< - Millions of men now sneaking off to the bathroom and hitting up Google #thebachelor

Feb 11 - 15 - >K is in Cabo for a wedding<
Feb 7 - N meets up with two producers one of which seems to be K's handler (posted by Megan Firestone https://instagram.com/p/yyf3E0k2Ie/ vs. posted by Nick https://instagram.com/p/yykO9jMw6T/) (Speculation: these lady producers could have talked up Kaitlyn)
Feb. 4 >K is in Vancouver getting her hair did<

Feb. 3 >K faves N tweet without #thebachelor hashtag i.e. additional confirmation she followed him before Feb. 3 < Been listening to @taylorswift13 1989 all night in preparation for dinner with @theyearofelan tomorrow night

Feb. 3 - 9 >N's on LA vacation according to instagram posts< - Meets up with Elan on the 4th (Speculation: elan might have discussed BIP and or tthe girls on CS' season including Kaitlyn )

Feb 2 >K retweets a N tweet< - On another note...Missing Ashley S. #TheBachelor (Note: Kaitlyn's last tweet is a retweet pic of her and Ashley S.)
Feb. 2 >K faves N tweet< - I like how Kaitlyn carries herself #TheBachelor
Jan 28 >according to twitter timeline N follows K back<
Jan 26 >according to twitter timeline K follows N<
Jan. 5 >K faves N tweet< - Just remember everyone...In real life...there is no music in that room and the silence is brutal. #TheBachelor

via notarose Note: Nick has never retweeted a K. tweet + To my knowledge, he has never commented on any of her pics.

also via notarose IMO, given the above, it is possible that Kaitlyn was the initiator of "interest". > agree! My inking is actually that K wanted to have N make the effort if he was really into her esp if she was showing interest to begin the whole flirtation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:09 am

Max64 to the rescue again!  yes
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:20 am

ok...the third time is the charm for me. :Nod: 
Emusha did the timeline. 
Big thanks to her! yes
And Max64 thank you for remembering. rose bud

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:26 am

There was also another tweet or IG can't recall, where Nick says paraphrasing, not that my opinion matters but K should be the 'ette.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:31 am

There's no way to know who sent that first DM, someone had to ask the other for their number. Not sure it matters all that much but I'd consider that person the initiator.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread #2 - Page 9 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread #2

+30
SueSt
Beagle
happygolucky
GuardianAngel
Ash2214
Lucas15
agentcurls
Sprite
eirekay
mprssdbyu
OnePromise