SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Longhornfan Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:35 pm

chasingpavements wrote:

(Snipped.....)

On the other hand, I do totally give her major side eye at the "If I can change ONE person's life". She said that on Periscope too, and I'm like "how does being sexually promiscous save anyone's life?"

:claphands I am having a problem figuring out exactly what her platform is going to be. But, I will say this. I would not want her to be a role model for my granddaughter.

And, I will be really surprised if Kaitlyn actually follows through with this and will be interested to see where she is at, say 6 months to a year down the road. This sounds like a good idea "in the moment", but Kaitlyn seems a little too flighty and all over the place right now.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by KK4 Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:02 pm

I, for one, miss the old days. Researching screen caps of candles and sunsets. Those were the days...it was fun. This day and age of Snap Chat and such has taken the fun out of it for me. Why don't they just let the audience vote online? I'm settled in the corner with my tin foil hat on believing she chooses Nick. This is my happy place Smiley
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by sopearl Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:20 pm

KK4 wrote:I, for one, miss the old days. Researching screen caps of candles and sunsets. Those were the days...it was fun. This day and age of Snap Chat and such has taken the fun out of it for me. Why don't they just let the audience vote online? I'm settled in the corner with my tin foil hat on believing she chooses Nick. This is my happy place  Smiley

Agree that it was fun, but really see RS as the one who took away the mystery. Right or wrong, once he chimes in, trying to find F1 isn't what it used to be.

Kaitlyn is an odd choice for this show. She doesn't seem ready to be anyone's wife at this point. Wish them well, but think it will take more than my best wishes.

I am ready to move on to 26 year-old Ben H.
sopearl
sopearl

Female Posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:27 pm

sopearl wrote:
KK4 wrote:I, for one, miss the old days. Researching screen caps of candles and sunsets. Those were the days...it was fun. This day and age of Snap Chat and such has taken the fun out of it for me. Why don't they just let the audience vote online? I'm settled in the corner with my tin foil hat on believing she chooses Nick. This is my happy place  Smiley

Agree that it was fun, but really see RS as the one who took away the mystery.  Right or wrong, once he chimes in, trying to find F1 isn't what it used to be.

Kaitlyn is an odd choice for this show.  She doesn't seem ready to be anyone's wife at this point.  Wish them well, but think it will take more than my best wishes.

I am ready to move on to 26 year-old Ben H.  
I don't trust RS so much after he had Chantal having Thanksgiving dinner with Brad Smiley
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:52 pm

Anyone know anything about celeb drity laundry?????????? Why? Because they are saying Shawn and Kaitlyn have broken up and the producers are pressuring them to stay together until after the show, said people closes to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:55 pm

reason wrote:Anyone know anything about celeb drity laundry??????????  Why?  Because they are saying Shawn and Kaitlyn have broken up and the producers are pressuring them to stay together until after the show, said people closes to them.

CDL is the pond scum of tabloids.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 78 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 78 86669110 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 78 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:12 pm

CDL is not usually the most reliable however, it did hit pretty close several time to MEandI and Josh's after life.
Personally, imo, if K and S have broken up or are on the outs, TPTB would be pressuring them to stay together until the timing was right for them(ATFR). So CDL would not really be coming up with anything far fetched other than saying the couple is not happy. 50% chance.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:36 pm

K definitely a little turned on with the two dudes fighting over her laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:58 pm

KK4 wrote:I don't trust RS so much after he had Chantal having Thanksgiving dinner with Brad
For me RS's epic fail was Des/Chris.  
No need for RS since the leads are spoiling their own season through Social Media no no

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:09 pm

Alanna wrote:K definitely a little turned on with the two dudes fighting over her laugh out loud

K is probably secretly #TeamThreesome laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:16 pm

jen689 wrote:
KK4 wrote:I don't trust RS so much after he had Chantal having Thanksgiving dinner with Brad
For me RS's epic fail was Des/Chris.  
No need for RS since the leads are spoiling their own season through Social Media no no

Yeah, I don't really care much about what RS says. I mean his latest fail was the current season, so that says it all. It's the leads and contestants themselves who are ruining the suspense lately.

I don't like that dark hair and makeup on Kaitlyn, she looks really harsh. I thought she looked way better on Chris's season.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:34 pm

mindless wrote:I don't think Ben is nearly as conservative about sex as people seem to think he is
ITA. I recall Ben saying he thought it was good that he looked pure and innocent to Kaitlyn. Made me go hmmm... interesting.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
MissB
Hotmomma
asim
gurlbrit
MVMom39forever
Aunties_Love
colie079
hdman
emptysquares
1funnyfish
happygolucky