SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by julychild Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:50 pm

I won't be surprised if there is no engagement at FRC. This has been my guess on the ending for a while now.

julychild

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by emptysquares Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:12 pm

According to this promo the finale will be a live event so probably no ATFR taping.

https://mobile.twitter.com/bacheloretteabc/status/622173007310532608

emptysquares

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:08 pm

julychild wrote:I won't be surprised if there is no engagement at FRC. This has been my guess on the ending for a while now.

I have been saying this as well. I won't be surprised if she walks away empty-handed at the FRC but later decided to choose Shawn and will introduce him as her fiancé at the ATFR.....and pick up the ring as well......

Don't think it will last though, and then maybe she will try Nick in a few months (if he will have her, which I believe he would).

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:16 pm

Kashathediva wrote:CDL is not usually the most reliable however, it did hit pretty close several time to MEandI and Josh's after life.
Personally, imo, if K and S have broken up or are on the outs, TPTB would be pressuring them to stay together until the timing was right for them(ATFR). So CDL would not really be coming up with anything far fetched other than saying the couple is not happy. 50% chance.

I agree. While CDL is considered a tabloid, more often than not there is some truth to it.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:18 pm

glazedover wrote:
julychild wrote:I won't be surprised if there is no engagement at FRC. This has been my guess on the ending for a while now.

I have been saying this as well. I  won't be surprised if she walks away empty-handed at the FRC but later decided to choose Shawn and will introduce him as her fiancé at the ATFR.....and pick up the ring as well......

Don't think it will last though, and then maybe she will try Nick in a few months (if he will have her, which I believe he would).

I think Nick is done with her yes he has supported her through the season but it is becoming less as time goes by. Nick is the type of friend that does not hold grudges. He really seems happy this time and I think he has realized that K is not the type of girl he wants. He has seemed to moved on and is not looking back. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:32 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:CDL is not usually the most reliable however, it did hit pretty close several time to MEandI and Josh's after life.
Personally, imo, if K and S have broken up or are on the outs, TPTB would be pressuring them to stay together until the timing was right for them(ATFR). So CDL would not really be coming up with anything far fetched other than saying the couple is not happy. 50% chance.

I agree. While CDL is considered a tabloid, more often than not there is some truth to it.

CDL is all over the place IMO. Just 2 days ago they were back to saying snapshotgate was a red herring and now they're back to the breakup. Earlier this season they had Nick F1 and using K for fame. Every season they run the same stories about the final couple breaking up ( including Sean and Cat and Chris and Des) which with this franchise is not that hard to do. Could they be having problems? Sure but I really am not ready to believe CDL as a top source IMO. Time will tell

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:39 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
mindless wrote:I don't think Ben is nearly as conservative about sex as people seem to think he is
ITA. I recall Ben saying he thought it was good that he looked pure and innocent to Kaitlyn. Made me go hmmm... interesting.

I agree. I mean, he mostly likely had sex with someone who was like a buddy to him, so I don't think he's super conservative about sex. I can see him getting an Emily Maynard type edit though, even though he will likely get it on with all final 3 girls. Someone asked RS if he had dirt on Ben and he said he did and he might share. He said it's not scandalous or major, just little, so I can believe it. Even Sean said he misrepresented his relationship with his ex-girlfriend and misrepresented how exactly it ended and had casual sex with 4 girls, so I don't think anyone who has come on this show is that wholesome. A lot of it is just edit and how the person chooses to carry themselves during filming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:33 am

Looks like all three of our main characters were on their respective home bases today. Kait was at spin class in Vancouver and the girls who met her are raving how incredibly sweet and nice she was to them. I've actually never seen a single post of anyone that's met her that hasn't said how nice and kind and gracious she was to them. She really is a total doll baby Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:06 am

Totally OT but remember back when Brooks was sleuthed as F1 and everyone came here saying and RS was saying that Des and Brooks are engaged and happy and we saw how that turned out. The reason I was reminded was RS saying K and S are engaged and happy. Obviously we have major clues that S is final 1 and hopefully happy together so I'm not doubting the spoiler but that engaged and happy brings back memories that still make me cringe to this day. Lol

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:11 am

^^^ Yes but we figured out Chris was the one with her at the SH visit. ;) Brooks also took a cruise by himself before Chris posted the SH picture.

We have more than major clues Shawn is final 1. Kait spoiled her own season!! giggling (Which I am grateful for)

RS has said "happy and engaged" about a lot of the final couples. He has no idea if they make it long term, just reporting how things are at the moment. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:12 am

I only buy the happy and engaged story this time, because Kaitlyn DOES look happy in her MTA interview, her Periscope, and SC videos. Maybe she's just acting and I can certainly buy that they might be having issues, but she doesn't seem like someone who's been recently dumped.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:14 am

Alanna wrote:Looks like all three of our main characters were on their respective home bases today. Kait was at spin class in Vancouver and the girls who met her are raving how incredibly sweet and nice she was to them. I've actually never seen a single post of anyone that's met her that hasn't said how nice and kind and gracious she was to them. She really is a total doll baby Smiley

WOW ! That is what people also say about Nick too how ironic :yes:
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
MissB
Hotmomma
asim
gurlbrit
MVMom39forever
Aunties_Love
colie079
hdman
emptysquares
1funnyfish
happygolucky