SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread 2

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread 2

Post by jojo47 Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:51 am

eirekay wrote:
isittrue wrote:Fyr I don't think K and S are faking it but I am just confused by Kait's overt SM and People blogs and the TPtb allowing it.  

I don't think K and S are faking it either BUT I do suspect that TPTB know that Shawn's ego has to be fed in order to keep everything intact.  My impression of Shawn is that he is very high maintenance and needs a lot of reassurance.  IMO, the lack of intervention in Kaitlyn's overt blog and SM support of Shawn is a sign that the TPTB are tolerating it out of necessity.

I think this last epi showed us that Kaitlyn doesn't bow to Shawn. At a time when she looked like she could puke at the RC when he said he needed to speak to her, she let him say his piece & then she responded. How she responded is certainly not what Shawn wanted to hear. She told him she was exploring other relationships & she questioned his trust in her. Then she went back to the RC & gave Nick a rose.

IMO if Kaitlyn is writing paragraphs about Shawn in her blog & sentences about Nick, it's because she wants it that way. IMO her reasons are her own, not Shawn's.

Quite frankly, I don't think production cares that much what Kaitlyn writes in her blog these days.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread 2

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:56 am

jojo47 wrote:
eirekay wrote:
isittrue wrote:Fyr I don't think K and S are faking it but I am just confused by Kait's overt SM and People blogs and the TPtb allowing it.  

I don't think K and S are faking it either BUT I do suspect that TPTB know that Shawn's ego has to be fed in order to keep everything intact.  My impression of Shawn is that he is very high maintenance and needs a lot of reassurance.  IMO, the lack of intervention in Kaitlyn's overt blog and SM support of Shawn is a sign that the TPTB are tolerating it out of necessity.

I think this last epi showed us that Kaitlyn doesn't bow to Shawn. At a time when she looked like she could puke at the RC when he said he needed to speak to her, she let him say his piece & then she responded. How she responded is certainly not what Shawn wanted to hear. She told him she was exploring other relationships & she questioned his trust in her. Then she went back to the RC & gave Nick a rose.

IMO if Kaitlyn is writing paragraphs about Shawn in her blog & sentences about Nick, it's because she wants it that way. IMO her reasons are her own, not Shawn's.

Quite frankly, I don't think production cares that much what Kaitlyn writes in her blog these days.

I agree Kaitlyn made her choices and continues to do so. I don't like Shawn, but Kaitlyn made the choice, so if she is not as nice to Nick, that to me is her choice, no one is forcing her to do anything.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:05 am

jojo47 wrote:
eirekay wrote:

Her omissions may be her subconscious. She knows Shawn has trust issues, so even though he's not directly telling her to tone it down, his constant need for reassurance could indirectly be forcing her to say a lot less about Nick.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:13 am

I agree with you Roses. It is likely how she put it this morning on her snapchat recap...a touchy subject to talk about, so she just doesn't. (She responded to a fan's tweet that she forgot about Jared by adding a short segment where she said that she did not forget Jared, it was maybe just a touchy subject and the put her tear tattoo near her eye and pouted.) I feel that she is avoiding the Nick topics for this same reason...it is a touchy topic for her and more importantly Shawn.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandora Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:24 am

I really feel like Shawn is looking really bad after this episode. I think he reacted well to her confession about her night with Nick, but then ramped up the crazy afterwards. Anyone else notice his crazy eyes at the rose ceremony that sent Jared home?

I don't understand how Kaitlyn can keep him around with 1) his being unable to trust her and 2) his aggressive behavior and possessiveness.  I guess the second part of that is flattering, but the first seems like a deal breaker, especially as pretty much every other guy who didn't leave voluntarily trusted her just fine.

I would like to think she doesn't end up with Shawn, because he is creeping me out, but I'm worried she does.  Sorry to anyone who likes him - I just cannot fathom it.
Pandora
Pandora

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:05 am

I like Shawn and can see where he's coming from a lot but I do worry that so many people dislike him and don't see him as a fit for K. That is why I wonder if we see more drama ATFR where perhaps it ends in a dramatic breakup. People seem to think she was pressured to pick him and maybe that will come out in the show. I dunno what to think as I am just not used to seeing a F1 bashed so much

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:36 am

^^ still not sure why folks are blaming him on the trust issue. She just told him that she had sex with Nick after telling him that he was the one. I guess I'm weird because I definitely would have problems trusting. In my books trust is earned.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:39 am

isittrue wrote:I like Shawn and can see where he's coming from a lot but I do worry that so many people dislike him and don't see him as a fit for K.  That is why I wonder if we see more drama ATFR where perhaps it ends in a dramatic breakup.  People seem to think she was pressured to pick him and maybe that will come out in the show.  I dunno what to think as I am just not used to seeing a F1 bashed so much
Shawn is only bashed so much here because for whatever reason, this board is primarily Nick fans, which is fine, but it skews the audience reaction if you only come here. Across the board, he's far from hated, even if some folks out in sm make fun of him for being needy. I haven't seen him called psycho, scary, abusive, etc., like he is here. Everyone is allowed to think and post whatever they want but at least this season, the general board hive mind doesn't reflect Bach Nation overall. Oh and the two Ettes that liked Nick for Kait, Ali and Jill? They've changed their minds thanks to Kait and the snap laugh out loud So she took care of that little issue as well. Good for her.

Jmo.

Last edited by Alanna on Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:40 am

LenaActually wrote:The July 13th synopsis is up over at the Disney/ABC press site if you guys wanna make a new thread: http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/1109/

The Bachelorette: 1109 (7/13)
ELECTRICITY AND PASSION FILL THE AIR AS KAITLYN CONTINUES THE OVERNIGHT DATES AND MUST DECIDE WHICH TWO MEN WILL INTRODUCE THEIR FAMILIES TO HER,

ON “THE BACHELORETTE,” JULY 13 ON ABC

“Episode 1109” – Kaitlyn’s truly bold and untraditional journey to find love is rapidly coming to a dramatic end. The field is now down to the final three men – Ben H., Nick and Shawn – all hoping for the chance to capture her heart. After Kaitlyn has her first intimate overnight date with Nick, Sean cannot control his jealousy and continues to have a heated argument with his arch enemy. Ben H. and Kaitlyn tour the Irish countryside on horseback, and he confesses his love for the Bachelorette. Then, Shawn goes on the final overnight date of the season. It’s romantic and sexy until Kaitlyn confronts him about the running argument he is having with Nick. The two suitors continue to clash, adding to the tension surrounding Kaitlyn’s decision about whose families she will meet. The Bachelorette travels to Utah, where the final two men’s families are skeptical and worried that their men will be hurt in this quest for love. How will Kaitlyn choose between the two bachelors who are in love with her? Is her judgment clouded by the importance of her decision?, on “The Bachelorette,” MONDAY, JULY 13 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Nick and Shawn continue to accuse each other of being there for the wrong reasons. But that doesn’t put a damper on Kaitlyn’s date with handsome Ben H. The couple takes a leisurely horseback ride through the beautiful Galway countryside. This easy-going man is a stark contrasts to her dramatic other two suitors. The two find an historic castle and settle in the grass for a romantic picnic. Ben H. makes sure that Kaitlyn understands that he is in love with her – she is the perfect woman for him. They meet at the same 19th century castle for a cozy fireside dinner. Will the two share the fantasy suite? Will Ben prove to be the knight in shining armor that Kaitlyn has been looking for?

Finally, Shawn and Kaitlyn start the final overnight date at the Lough Erne Resort golf course. The Bachelorette is hoping to get this relationship back on track with some light-hearted fun. Their power run through the course not only brings laughs, but one shocking sexy interlude. At a romantic dinner at Florence Court in Enniskillen, Kaitlyn decides to question Shawn about his intense dislike for Nick. Will this blunt conversation dampen the mood and squelch the invitation to the fantasy suite?

At the end of a pressure-packed rose ceremony, Kaitlyn sends one broken-hearted man back to the States, and she and the other two men make their way to the Montage Deer Valley Resort in Park City, Utah, where she will meet their families. Kaitlyn must overcome skeptical parents and more shocking revelations. Her emotions for both men are deep, but how can she choose between two men who are deeply in love with her? Does she love them both?

SMH at the bolded, I'm guessing at this point that he has no idea just how loosie goosie she is.

Also looks as though we now know where the naked butt shot comes from. They are at the Lough Erne golf course.

Last edited by gurlbrit on Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread 2 - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:40 am

isittrue wrote:I like Shawn and can see where he's coming from a lot but I do worry that so many people dislike him and don't see him as a fit for K.  That is why I wonder if we see more drama ATFR where perhaps it ends in a dramatic breakup.  People seem to think she was pressured to pick him and maybe that will come out in the show.  I dunno what to think as I am just not used to seeing a F1 bashed so much

I like him too !!! What is funny for me all my unspoiled friendes like all the drama on the show and most of them like him too. IMO outside this forum he is not that disliked. Out of all the guys he has the most SM followers.
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:48 am

Alanna wrote:
Shawn is only bashed so much here because for whatever reason, this board is primarily Nick fans, which is fine, but it skews the audience reaction if you only come here. Across the board, he's far from hated, even if some folks out in sm make fun of him for being needy. I haven't seen him called psycho, scary, abusive, etc., like he is here. Everyone is allowed to think and post whatever they want but at least this season, the general board hive mind doesn't reflect Bach Nation overall. Oh and the two Ettes that liked Nick for Kait, Ali and Jill? They've changed their minds thanks to Kait and the snap laugh out loud So she took care of that little issue as well. Good for her.

Jmo.

I am a Nick fan hi but I can honestly say it hasn't affected my opinion of Shawn. I liked him in the beginning. But I just don't care for the aggressive manly type guy. BUT....I think a lot of his so called anger and trust issues come from the way he is edited. They didn't have to show us only that part of him but they did. That was his "character" on the story board!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:27 am

nutty1 wrote:

I am a Nick fan hi  but I can honestly say it hasn't affected my opinion of Shawn. I liked him in the beginning. But I just don't care for the aggressive manly type guy. BUT....I think a lot of his so called anger and trust issues come from the way he is edited. They didn't have to show us only that part of him but they did. That was his "character" on the story board!

I do think that tptb lost their show to KaitBoo in the very early stages and this was one way to build one.
Shawn IS having trouble in the bubble, really falling prey to their manipulation. I see Nick having an easier time with it, possibly due to past experience.
I was hoping for an exchange of civilized apologies and handshakes ATFR, but with Nick's SM digs, I'm not sure this is possible.
I do find it interesting that Nick tattling on Shawn was left in the edit. It's part of the storyboard as Shawn has maintained that Nick can't be trusted.
What's even more confusing is we have seen footage of Shawn and Nick talking like buds (keeping each other's enemy closer?) and Shawn even put his arm near Nick on the couch this episode.
I think they secretly like one another. And if it wasn't for this fight over Kait's love and affections, they would be bro-ing it up, personally.
One thing is for sure, Kaitlyn likes an analytical man. Smiley

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread 2

+37
Ariela
mysthelma
happygolucky
BlackHalo
bluwavz
albean99
Newto
ElonM
Bet2Win
mprssdbyu
bleuberry