SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by H-Bomb Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:05 am

iamreal2u wrote:^^ H-Bomb hang in there.  Question though how did you tie in what you posted with Heather being F1.  Just curious.

Well, listening to a few of Heather's radio interviews, I believe she's answering all the questions truthfully. If she's not F1 and hurting (note that from previous episodes shown that she's emotionally invested with Sam), how can she can easily and confidently answer questions like how does Sam kiss or how soft his his lips are? Also, once I think asked her about her s*x life. Radio hosts would definitely think twice before asking personal and intimate questions if they think she's not F1, duped and was hurt emotionally in the process. Anyways, I reckon before these interviews are aired, questions were already screened beforehand.

Most significant for me is how she's been portrayed in every previous eps shown.  The story build up is pointing to her as F1. 

I hope I have explained myself. I apologise as English is not my first language.

Last edited by H-Bomb on Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:55 am; edited 2 times in total
H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by iamreal2u Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:26 am

Thanks H-Bomb. No problem with English :cutesmile!:
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:54 am

I think the show has purposefully been edited, and Heather thrown into the media fray early, to make the viewer fall in love with her. Now, we see all the obstacles that must be overcome for her to emerge as Sam's love. We have Snez, the 'intruders', the edit with friend zone, all the ugly press about Sam being fake and Heather taking off, etc, etc.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:24 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I think the show has purposefully been edited, and Heather thrown into the media fray early, to make the viewer fall in love with her.  Now, we see all the obstacles that must be overcome for her to emerge as Sam's love.  We have Snez, the 'intruders', the edit with friend zone, all the ugly press about Sam being fake and Heather taking off, etc, etc.  

ITA with everything you just said above!

- I am still keeping the faith that Heather is F1. "He'll actually have to get rid of her"

Last edited by Katiebelle on Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:42 pm

yeap, until I don't see him "get rid of her" I'm going to believe in the edit we discussed about some time ago ... no radio or press interview or SM will change that till I can still see it with my own eyes ... once I can't, then I'll be the one to admit to have put my trust in the wrong "basket" ... until then I enjoy the bunnies. Hugesmile

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:53 pm

happygolucky wrote:yeap, until I don't see him "get rid of her" I'm going to believe in the edit we discussed about some time ago ... no radio or press interview or SM will change that till I can still see it with my own eyes ... once I can't, then I'll be the one to admit to have put my trust in the wrong "basket" ... until then I enjoy the bunnies. Hugesmile

Agreed! We can be TeamHeather buddies. bestbud!

Until I see Sam with Lana I'm sticking with Heather as I just don't see any other connection that's as good with the other ladies.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:02 pm

Also, I'm noticing the press is picking up on the story "Heather slams Sam" ... I'm wondering if she will be again called to give a statement regarding this ... since it's not just Sam being slammed, but the show and Heather herself too ... that's why I don't believe a word of those "quotes" ever coming from her... someone has really big imagination and not very clever one either, since despite whatever people might say negative of Heather, 1 thing I'm sure none would say that she ain't smart ... and even those who believe she's acting and not being real could then deduct that if she was able to keep up the "appearance" throughout the season and even post filming, she might just keep up with the "act" at the public & media filled event that supposedly those "citations" took place at.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:37 pm

I am [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], not team Sam.

That being said, I doubt that any F1 would be even misquoted as slamming the lead.
So even if false, that she is even tied into that type of talk doesn't make me think F1.
It also came after Sam said he has not spoken to Heather. Again, not a F1 thing to say.

I am just watching to see Heather's story right now... not so much for F1 but to see her journey.

Honestly, her date was better than what Sam and TPTB came up with for anyone else.  :Nod:

There has been more realness and depth to Heather's journey than even Sam's journey so I am following Heather's journey - no matter where it leads.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:27 pm

Here's something for you Heather fans that keeps the hope alive for her being f1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:59 am

ThankMeLater wrote:Here's something for you Heather fans that keeps the hope alive for her being f1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I thought Heather is a film maker...never heard she was an accountant until now. If this is true, I am glad if she is F1. But have to wait for this coming episode. Sure will have my heart beating fast. I can totally understand how this girls felt when intruders were brought in.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:01 am

It's good to know she has a real job and does acting on the side but I wonder why she quit?The plot thickens laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Hbomb Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:56 am

It could be for other reasons... She is so popular she probably is getting offers more then ever doesn't need to do accounting... Or it could be for Sam, but my honest first reaction to the job news is she's been offered something in media- maybe a radio gig haha

All is Sam and his sister currently in Sydney?
Hbomb
Hbomb

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible