SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:20 am

^ IA it is not deliberate. But I think what has made this season so messy is Heather, being in the media before she is off the show.

It's what causes problems and I don't get why TPTB would let her talk to media unless they want her to. And if they want her to (and Snez too, who is the only other girl still on the show who has talked to radio interviews) I find it interesting that the girls are talking more than the lead.

It doesn't bode well for the lead, imo. Not in the long run to have girls speaking out already and be the front runners. And even Osher and TB accounts tweets are very pro-Heather and posting positive things.

It will be interesting to see what happens post-show and how it all adds up. Because I think it is planned by TPTB that Heather is in interviews while still on show and even Sam clarifying doesn't seem to be changing her 52% fan favourite on the leaderboard.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by Hbomb Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:26 am

Will they do an After the Rose show again?? With all the cray cray amongst the ex contestants I have doubt the producers will allow it

... but then again I think it would a ratings hit!
Hbomb
Hbomb

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:27 am

those of you who follow Heather's SM ... do you know if she has any siblings? ... is there anything about her family (in case we might see "them" on HTD?) ... I'm just curious. I know that she mentions "her sister", but if that's Jazz she's talking about then she's not actually her sister, but the best friend ... if I understood.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:34 am

happygolucky wrote:those of you who follow Heather's SM ... do you know if she has any siblings? ... is there anything about her family (in case we might see "them" on HTD?) ... I'm just curious. I know that she mentions "her sister", but if that's Jazz she's talking about then she's not actually her sister, but the best friend ... if I understood.

Jazz is certainly her biological sister. Heather has posted a couple of videos and photos of her (and Jazz of Heather) and they look and sound identical.

It seems her father is dead and from an older IG post I think her mum is sick so I'm not sure who we'll see if Heather gets to the home town dates.

Last edited by lozzatron on Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Hbomb Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:35 am

? I'm pretty sure that Jazz is her real sister because they look very similar and talk the same.

I did notice early on when the show started her sister was posting about the show and after the White rose date she posted a hilarious clip of emily saying 'i don't get it they're so different, and then it cuts to Sam spinning Heather around in Jelly. She said something like she was so proud of her sister and that the editing was spot on... strangely after that she deleted the video clip and other posts referring to the show.

She did post recently an image of Heather she took for her eyebrow business that was used on kyle and Jackie O. She also replied to a fan on Heathers iG a heads up about the interview with Kyle and Jackie O when she denied being a paid actor.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hbomb
Hbomb

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:48 am

IDK, I follow Jazz on her IG, and some time ago, but i don't have time to go through all the pics again, she commented under one post that they are so much alike (the same voice) and similar ... and that's why they are sisters, but i understood as they aren't biologically, but the "soul sisters" ... btw, here is her page [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - and she's Heather's eyebrow artist (that H mentioned in one video on tenplay)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:25 am

Schmoobag wrote:

I saw that post AAL and it made me so sad - do you think that's why she's gone off SM at the moment or do you think that is more orchestrate by TPTB?

I think what hurt Heather the most is Sam on on the talk show and saying that she lied about talking to him. He could have handled that way better. He did not have to say "that's not true".
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by H-Bomb Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:28 am

Here is what I was talking about.. Pics from Sam's & Heather's IG 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

HGL
H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by H-Bomb Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:49 am

Now let's compare

Copied from
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

These

Happiness at home 
It’s my chocolate labrador, Hendrix. He’s four. He had to go to Tassie because of the filming of the show. I really miss him. He’s spoilt rotten — he sleeps on the bed and the couch.

Ideal date night at home
A great movie, a home-cooked meal and good company. I think you find out what a girl’s really like when you’re both on the couch in your trackies, enjoying each other’s company. That was something on the show that I was looking for — someone’s true colours.

With these

H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by H-Bomb Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:22 am

Do you guys think these last three IG status by Sam related? Along with the recent preggy issues, Is he trying to say something? Where's Heather btw, still "Gone Fishin'" ? For how long? Before F1 reveal maybe..

Well, I guess now more than ever.. I am 101% confident that H-Bomb is the love of Sam's life. Heather is The One. 

All, I'm waiting for is how it'll unfold.

Yay! Indeed, Australia's Next Big Love Story. Looking forward on the upcoming episodes until the F1.

Sorry guys, that's just how I see it and how I want it to end.

Last edited by H-Bomb on Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:26 am

^^ H-Bomb hang in there. Question though how did you tie in what you posted with Heather being F1. Just curious.

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:35 am

iamreal2u wrote:^^ H-Bomb hang in there.  Question though how did you tie in what you posted with Heather being F1.  Just curious.

Yea I am curious too.

The only clue that would give away Heather is F1 was her 3pm Interview where she said she found a very incredible friend and partner.

others seems to indicate otherwise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible