SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by bachelor_newbie Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:11 pm

thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

can't stop smiling looking at his body language like that in the video. he cannot control himself!!

really really hope its heather. finger crossed!!

bachelor_newbie

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:17 pm

:Welcome bachelor_newbie!

So glad to have another [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! So hope she is the one!! *fingers crossed*
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:18 pm

I loved their interaction ... when she told him that's he has the same "qualities" that he sees in her ... when he said "you think I'm girly" giggling and then when she explained how he challenges her ... it's somewhere there when he looked at her so wonderfully, I'll try to catch the SC of it, anyway, their whole date with Heather and her PIs was just a perfection.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by bachelor_newbie Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:29 pm

Looking back at the first episode promo, it seems that there will be more dates for
1. Sarah - dancing date
2. Lana (from the back, so i'm not sure) on what looks like a holiday house
3. Snezana - hot swimming pool date
4. Heather (not sure if it's a date but it shows a kiss scene)

IMO based on those 4, Lana & Snez dates are the ones that look like something worth for top 2/3 date :s
And since Heather's only show a kiss (almost a peck) i'm not sure what to expect for her but i'm getting worried.

Do you have any guess on who say: "i want you to know that i've fallen in love with you" right at the end? my guess is snezana.

bachelor_newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:33 pm

Loved that... when Sam said, "you think I'm girly" to Heather (some s/caps from that scene).
Their Body Language is so in-sync with each other. Mirroring each other.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And yes, Sam was looking all over Heather's face, like he was memorizing her (mesmerized) when she was talking.
He was totally *lost* in Heather in that moment.
And this was after he kissed her! (I think he wanted more kissing!)  :Nod:
He was also stroking her back and hair.
It's like when Sam is around or with Heather, he can't take his eyes off of her.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This date, even with the chocolates, reminded me of Art and Matilda's date when he got her dessert (after rowing in the that pond forever and then on their FD, when they had all the edible desserts and Art ate the non-edible dessert stick laugh out loud)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:35 pm

BN (bachelor_newbie) ... I think it was discussed in some other thread, not sure if we came to the conclusion, but I continue to think it's Sarah (the VO) (Which is in line with her story, since she is falling too... so she'll be one of those who says it and then Bachie won't be able to reciprocate, so he'll send her home - IMO)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:36 pm

iamreal2u: I think it is because Heather lives in Sydney and Tessa and Sarah and others lives in Melbourne  (10+ hrs away by car)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:36 pm

AAAAAALLLLL ... that's the look!!!! awwww oh, yes, non-edible stick cantstopl that was a perfection too

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:37 pm

happygolucky wrote:AAAAAALLLLL ... that's the look!!!! awwww oh, yes, non-edible stick cantstopl that was a perfection too
hearthumbsup beatingheart :sprinklehearts :swinginglove heartglasses seeing hearts
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:44 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:And yes, Sam was looking all over Heather's face, like he was memorizing her (mesmerized) when she was talking.
He was totally *lost* in Heather in that moment.
And this was after he kissed her! (I think he wanted more kissing!)  :Nod:
He was also stroking her back and hair.
It's like when Sam is around or with Heather, he can't take his eyes off of her.
:yes: yes l o v e :hearts love: he would pash her soooo good, that it would be the pash "to rip their clothes off" ... but she was the "oldest" lady and didn't give in to the temptation ... and the "youngest" who after the kiss started to blush and was "embarrassed" to look at him ... and he was mesmerized. heartandarrow

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:53 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:iamreal2u: I think it is because Heather lives in Sydney and Tessa and Sarah and others lives in Melbourne  (10+ hrs away by car)

Forgot. Thought she meant after the season.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible