SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:42 pm

BTW ... I blame Sam ... I blame him for being really "clumsy" at picking the "right moment" for the kiss ... like really?!, He could kiss her in some other moment, without the glass in her hand and crossed legs and all teary 'coz of the rose? ... He just couldn't wait a minute or 2, or pash her when they were standing ... So eat it, Sam, you wanted the kiss there and then ... and you got a "reassurance kiss" ... You got it? ... next time ... next time pick the better place & time ... and make sure to not wear any shirt with the buttons, otherwise they will fly away.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:59 pm

Heather is stunning! Such a beauty.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:01 pm

^^Do you really think that they left without a goodbye kiss?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:04 pm

We are edited to see only what tbtb want us to see and thus think. I suspect there was a good swoon-worthy kiss when they said goodbye to head to the cocktail party. We aren't privileged to see it as that would blow the edit.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:06 pm

You mean more than one kiss? I wouldn't be surprised if they had another kiss. I definitely saw a progression on this date from Sam in his BL and physical interest in Heather. Totally into her, imo. He kept licking his lips, staring at her lips, gazing at her face, nodding, and this was after the kiss they had. It was also cute how Heather was talking about her kiss to the girls and Sam walked in at the CP. giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:33 pm

You think they had a pash? ... JMO; maybe one more kiss ... but i doubt that there was a pash, but then again ... everything is possible ... btw, I captured the Scaps of him "mesmerizing" ... but here are just 2 adorable during the "kiss recap"

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:35 pm

Heather had a lot of different ITMs for her 2nd date.
Lots of different clothing.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:57 pm

Now ... I know this is Heather's thread ... but just follow his EYES ... You'll see Heather seeing hearts

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:59 pm

It's when he's looking at her this way ... that just melts my heart ... made of chocolate:

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:04 pm

happygolucky wrote:It's when he's looking at her this way ... that just melts my heart ... made of chocolate:

heartandarrow

Sam only gives Heather that look. It's "Soft Sam"...

And the look he gave Heather when she was telling him about her past relationships?
He looks at her like he was aghast/astonished that no guy had made her feel like she could be 100% herself.
It made me think of his talk with Heather at barn dance GP when he told her it is "Crazy to thank me for talking to you".
And then also when he said he talked to Heather at CP b/c he was concerned about compromising what they have.
To me he is looking at Heather with more than just lust or attraction, it's like a soul-deep connection - like he is imprinting her memory into his brain.

beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:52 pm

So I have a theory regarding Heathers 'gone fishing' picture. Perhaps she has been censored by Shine or self imposed because of her 'partner' comment on the radio. This could also extend to any social engagements. I'm just wondering, has Heather done any media since the Gone fishing picture?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:48 pm

Furthermore I highly doubt that management would have let Sam answer the question about the partner thing (I'm sure they would approve all questions prior) in less they wanted him to quell the rumours. If this is the case, he didn't do a very good job at it
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible