SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

soulmate - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:38 am

Quane wrote:
AEF wrote:It's true that media is concentrated in Sydney and Melbourne. I think if the paps wanted/could follow Snez they would. We saw many photos of Blake in Perth.

I think Snez is just like Jess (Season 2), she went MIA once she was out of the show. She did interview once before she was eliminated. After that there was no news of her.

Jess was getting a bashing from her overly eye seduction/ romantism and it made sense to go hiding. Snez is quite liked So its not quite the same imho

Back to top Go down

soulmate - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by Hbomb Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:45 am

I agree something is not adding up... She now has over 20k followers on IG. I don't follow her on Insta.. is she posting regularly?
Hbomb
Hbomb

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Heather was dressed to kill on the night out, after showing off some rather questionable outfits of late in Sydney.

She looked ready to jump right into a rose ceremony scene in the number cinched in at the waist showing off her enviable figure.

Her moves also had Nina reminiscing about their time in The Bachelor pad.

'This kind of brings back memories of mansion kitchen dance-offs..... And I'm kinda jealous of the guy you're dancing with (sic),' she joked.

Her friend Jazz Pampling, a brow artist, teased fans about whether or not Heather will end up with Australia's most eligible Bachelor.

'Will one be the loneliest number?' she started out the caption on the clip.

'Heather making the most of the dance floor at last night's @youthoffthestreets charity ball. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].'

Also at the lavish event for the charity Youth Off The Streets that aims to put a halt to homelessness, was Australia's very first Bachelor, Tim Robards and his chosen one, Anna Heinrich.
well ... according to DM women can only wear cocktail-party dresses and high heels, styled make-up&hair to look good enough to receive a decent comment, if not a compliment.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by umpossible Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:36 am

happygolucky wrote:I don't know much about Aussie media, but it seems most "celebrity-filled places" are in Sydney and Melbourne. I watch few TV shows that are portrayed to be in Melbourne, so it seems to me that the film industry is strong there as much as it is in Sydney. Glam and glitz. What we get from other cities is usually mostly just press - interviews, Adelaide and Perth are business oriented, while for the rest I have no idea. Actually I'm quite fascinated with Australia (and NZ), have never been there, my best friend is going in November for the 2nd time, one of my favorite Prof. was from Melbourne (and I adored her accent) ... would love to read more from you who live there.

Actually guys, I am from Perth and seriously NOTHING happens here laugh out loud so that is probably why you don't see any photos of Snez...I visited San Fran on my honeymoon and Perth is quite like SF...except quieter and less hip ahahaha In terms of press events....there is nothing worth dressing up for...

I actually don't even know anyone in Perth who watches the Bachelor....*sad face*

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:51 am

see2love wrote:It is also interesting that Nina in her interview said the girls were wondering if Sam would stay focused or be easily swayed late in the game by new blood. If he chooses Lana,  I get the feeling the original girls will be glad they didnt end up with a guy who folded at the slightest temptation

This is a good point I think. Also Lana came in over halfway through and Sam doesn't spend every day with the girls. You'd have to wonder if he chose Lana was it on the basis of them actually knowing one another or on initial infatuation? I do agree with Heather's stance that time has little to do with connection, but when you're making a decision about someone to potentially spend the rest of your life with you do need to know them at least somewhat.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:40 am

Hbomb wrote:annaheinrich1@heather_maltman so nice to meet you. Hopefully catch up soon x x x

.... How awesome if Ana meant "catch up soon" as a double date with Sam cantstopl soulmate - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 58 1710264613 soulmate - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 58 3806527698

This is just another one of those things that make me say, it's so obvious. laugh out loud Using the word "hopefully" IMO appears to be used because the future is not quite known as far as how much time will be available to meet up.

If she wasn't the F1, it would be more like, we'll get together soon, looking forward to seeing you soon ?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:23 pm

Friend and partner.
Anyone notice this similarity between the day she met Sam and post-filming?
Heather said the exact thing first Ep and in her post-show interview.

1) Episode 1 Meet and Greet:
... Heather walks out limo and meets Sam.
... Sam asks her what Heather is thinking about this whole thing.
... Heather says she wants to find someone she can be friends with and then if Sam turns out to be a really good friend she hopes he can turn out to be a partner.

2) Post-show Interview Heather on radio (& Sam's reaction):
...The part of the experience Heather says she enjoyed the most is that she made an incredible friend, as well as a partner
...Sam said while laughing/red-faced, "Look, you''ll have to read into that what you will, it's uh... yeah, exactly, I don't have to say that do I? A bit flushed? A bit of a pinkish hue? You'll just have to wait and see but Heather and I did get on fantastically well from the very start."
... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:25 pm

It would be really nice to catch all the moments that "speak volume" ... right now I have only 1 in mind ... episode 8, when he comes into the room where the girls are waiting for CP (after Snezana's SD) and someone asks him if Snez is OK... and he says "she's fine" while looking at Heather ... and then during the CP he leads her outside for the chat saying "... that's not to say I'm not here to listen if you need someone to listen" (friend) "I feel like I'm someone that should be there for you." (partner)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:38 pm

Thinking this person knows Heather personally.
Sounds like she is implying that Heather has been homeless before (sadly, it would not surprise me).  sad
jumpshot, sydney, Australia, about 8 hours ago
If you know her background you will understand why she has chosen to support this cause, instead of just hitting the town to get happy snaps/publicity.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also, while I do think Heather may just have been involved in the event and not F1, the fact that she was seated at the same table as Tim and Anna makes me think that was planned.

Just seems like something that Shine may have made happen? And based on the charity @youthoffthestreets, they follow Heather now on IG and have a pic of Tim and Anna and also of Sam (from earlier) so it seems like a charity that is connected with the Bachelor franchise.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:58 pm

I don't know if that person knows anything for sure ... but it was implied already by Heather on their 1st date, that something happened when she was 18, some family stuff and why she went to search for her dad ... also Heather wasn't born and raised in Sydney, she comes from a working family, safe to say grew up in poverty, had to "fight" for the education, moved to an "unfamiliar" city, with no connections, no personal recommendations ... until she started to make it on her own. So she really is a self-made woman, in a sense. So far she's made it on her own merit, hard-work, resilience and sacrifices. IMO. As an aspiring film-maker I actually congratulate her on her persistence to continue to follow her dream. I gave up on mine some time ago and changed my course. So I actually am really impressed by her work so far, no matter how "small" and unimportant might look to the outsider, believe it, what she's done so far it's a lot, considering that she doesn't have a huge back-up to support her.

P.S. i've mentioned in another thread, Sam in comparison had a privileged life and lives much richer lifestyle than Heather. Also we can all agree that in career often it's important the name of the family or what school you went to, which connections you have for an easier access to the right HR. That's why it really bothers me seeing all those DM articles ranting about Heather's daily appearances ... and then all this talk about the sophistication and the comparisons with Lana ... because Lana, like Sam comes from totally different background than Heather. I'm not saying that they had it easy, but they were definitely spared some hardships ... and Heather's childish "wonder" is there for a reason. Despite that she grew up into one very classy and sophisticated lady ... when she wants to be, accordingly to the situation.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:33 pm

Thank you HGL. Tears came to my eyes while reading this.   I guess some take things for granted.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:42 pm

Ok. I have just watched the ad on Twitter for the rose ceremony walk out. Snez changes position. It appears as though Rachel gets a rose before the walk out. I also noticed Sam has an earpiece in. So he is left with the four oldies to eliminate from. This IMO is all drama. There is no spark with Rachel at all
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible