SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

girlcrush - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:40 pm

I think he gives Rachel the first rose and starts to stumble holding the third last rose. I could be wrong but I thought it looked like he puts a rose back before he walks out
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

girlcrush - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:40 pm

Just watched the preview for next episode RC and Snez changes positions so she and Heather get roses (looks like Heather got one before Snez, and Lana has one from SD).

We then see Sarah and Nina together so they may be the last girls (and probably Nina to go home but he decides against it since he probably had to keep Rachel the intruder for a bit longer) and then likely Rachel goes home and then Nina in subsequent episodes.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:42 pm

I wonder who breaks down in tears? Hmmm

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by H.E.A.T.H.E.R Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:52 pm

Greetings all, I'm late to the party, but have been following from afar for a little while. I am very impressed with all your awesome detective work. Definitely my go to place for all the latest bach news.

Just a guess but from the promo I think Sarah breaks down. During the RC the girls have a huddle moment and all turn to Sarah with concerned and comforting looks.

I wonder

*I'm totally TeamHeather [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
H.E.A.T.H.E.R

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:15 pm

The wording of the ep description makes it seem like it happens before the rose ceremony and the cocktail party.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:22 pm

H.E.A.T.H.E.R wrote:Greetings all, I'm late to the party, but have been following from afar for a little while. I am very impressed with all your awesome detective work. Definitely my go to place for all the latest bach news.

Just a guess but from the promo I think Sarah breaks down. During the RC the girls have a huddle moment and all turn to Sarah with concerned and comforting looks.

I wonder

*I'm totally TeamHeather [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
starwelcome Heather! Love your username!! bestbud!

I'm guessing almost everyone will be breaking down if Heather is let go and Sam "gets rid of her". [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] all the way!

It looks like it is Sarah and Nina that look to be bottom two at RC. I think though that Nina would have gone before Sarah but she was probably concerned and made it look like it may be her.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:22 pm

H.E.A.T.H.E.R wrote:Greetings all, I'm late to the party, but have been following from afar for a little while. I am very impressed with all your awesome detective work. Definitely my go to place for all the latest bach news.

I wonder

welcomebanner H.E.A.T.H.E.R! Glad you joined us!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by H.E.A.T.H.E.R Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:06 pm

:cutesmile!:

Thank you for the lovely welcome! x

I am a total heather winner believer. My theory being TBAU will want a 'beautiful love story' (edit), to restore our faith pre-bette. Lana is there as the dilemma to overcome. Snez is gorgeous but distance is to hard to overcome, disrupting her daughters life, fathers life etc etc. Sarah is possible 'great on paper', but no real spark, IMHO. Lana, too late. Nina, a hardcore Bachie fan, but no substantiated investment in Sam. TBAU S3 will give us 'True love is possible and conquers all' story etc etc

Or Heather gets a job as producer (jk) *best date creator ever!

H.E.A.T.H.E.R
H.E.A.T.H.E.R

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:48 pm

H.E.A.T.H.E.R wrote:**snipped** TBAU S3 will give us 'True love is possible and conquers all' story etc etc

welcomesign Hello, hello, nice to meet you. ITA. And I can't wait for the show to end and see "new adventures" of Heather ... would love to see her finding some "job" deal she's passionate about through this experience.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:45 pm

H.E.A.T.H.E.R wrote::cutesmile!:  

Thank you for the lovely welcome! x

I am a total heather winner believer. My theory being TBAU will want a 'beautiful love story' (edit), to restore our faith pre-bette. Lana is there as the dilemma to overcome. Snez is gorgeous but distance is to hard to overcome, disrupting her daughters life, fathers life etc etc. Sarah is possible 'great on paper', but no real spark, IMHO. Lana, too late. Nina, a hardcore Bachie fan, but no substantiated investment in Sam. TBAU S3 will give us 'True love is possible and conquers all' story etc etc

Great post! ITA with everything you said. 

I didn't watch BachAU season 2 but I understand that there were a lot of very unhappy Bach viewers after the ending. I wouldn't be surprised if the intention of the producers was and is to present the perfect romance to make up for the disappointment of Blake's decision. 

And I think they lucked out big time when Heather auditioned for the show - she's a ratings goldmine!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by H.E.A.T.H.E.R Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:45 pm

happygolucky wrote:
H.E.A.T.H.E.R wrote:**snipped**   TBAU S3 will give us 'True love is possible and conquers all' story etc etc

welcomesign Hello, hello, nice to meet you. ITA. And I can't wait for the show to end and see "new adventures" of Heather ... would love to see her finding some "job" deal she's passionate about through this experience.

Hello nice to meet you too!! Yes!! wouldn't that be awesome... she's had big LOVE from Fans, Industry and alot of Media (except Daily Mail, but they are totally loveless anyway!). I don't think this will be our last date with H-Bomb beatingheart
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
H.E.A.T.H.E.R

Back to top Go down

Post by H.E.A.T.H.E.R Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:51 pm

Katiebelle wrote:

Great post! ITA with everything you said. 

I didn't watch BachAU season 2 but I understand that there were a lot of very unhappy Bach viewers after the ending. I wouldn't be surprised if the intention of the producers was and is to present the perfect romance to make up for the disappointment of Blake's decision. 

And I think they lucked out big time when Heather auditioned for the show - she's a ratings goldmine!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!

pure gold!! x
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
H.E.A.T.H.E.R

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy