SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 52 of 64 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 58 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:20 am

SueSt wrote:Has it ever been so quiet here the weekend before the finale??

I noticed that too. I feel like there were way more people excited about Chris Soules' finale than there are this one and he was the most boring lead ever. To me it doesn't seem like Kaitlyn's finale is being hyped up as much as past seasons.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:25 am

albean99 wrote:Unfortunately the edit seemed geared more for Kaitlyn being undecided than giving us a love story. I don't believe they know Bachelor Nation as well as they think they do.

IMO we'll never see a simple love story from this franchise - they just don't think that way and even when they have the possibility of showing one, they overlay drama to hide it. They indeed don't seem to know those in Bachelor Nation who want a love story but it's hard to argue with success and this show has beaten the odds with success so maybe Bachelor Nation isn't the metric that counts.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:33 am

bluwavz wrote:

I noticed that too. I feel like there were way more people excited about Chris Soules' finale than there are this one and he was the most boring lead ever. To me it doesn't seem like Kaitlyn's finale is being hyped up as much as past seasons.

I think it's simply because there's no suspense whatsoever. Most seasons we can at least try to prove the spoilers wrong, but this time there's both a smoking gun and a mountain of circumstantial evidence, so there's no point. We're just waiting for it to be over with. I'm only excited for the ATFR and I can already smell the anticlimax coming with that as well.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:36 am

I wish now that I had passed on watching this season as well. But, I didn't, so I am just looking forward to 10:01 pm (CST) this coming Monday night, which will mean that this mess of a season will have finally ended!!! (Where are those "praise hands" when I need them?)

And, it will truly be the end for me, since I have no interest whatsoever in following or reading about Kaitlyn and Shawn going forward.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:02 am

It has been a quiet season for the most part on this forum from my POV.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:11 am

giggling except for snapchatgate. I was away and came back to over a thread of comments!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:51 am

The diehard fans are probably in the fan thread and the F2 fans in his. Our lead has left us nothing to talk about. So yeah, boring.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:22 am

isittrue wrote:According to RS, the lead has to accept a proposal from someone. If she gets proposed to by both, she still has to accept one.  So how did RS get foiled then?  Basically, K had to choose one of the guys at the end and could not leave alone. So why would TPTb even now play it like even her leaving alone is an option?

Obviously he doesn't even believe himself otherwise he wouldn't have believed the she picked no one spoiler.  AfterTheFinalRose -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 52 2498057887

Kashathediva wrote:I'm hoping TPTB focus on the couple this time around for ATFR. Not for me, cantstopl but for their fans. That's what it should be about, IMO.

IA I'm betting my Canadian Loonie which has steadily declined in value,  like this season, AfterTheFinalRose -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 52 2498057887  that we will have a repeat of last 'etts season. 10 minutes top, if that of the happy couple.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:27 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
isittrue wrote:According to RS, the lead has to accept a proposal from someone. If she gets proposed to by both, she still has to accept one.  So how did RS get foiled then?  Basically, K had to choose one of the guys at the end and could not leave alone. So why would TPTb even now play it like even her leaving alone is an option?

Obviously he doesn't even believe himself otherwise he wouldn't have believed the she picked no one spoiler.  AfterTheFinalRose -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 52 2498057887

Kashathediva wrote:I'm hoping TPTB focus on the couple this time around for ATFR. Not for me, cantstopl but for their fans. That's what it should be about, IMO.

IA I'm betting my Canadian Loonie which has steadily declined in value,  like this season, AfterTheFinalRose -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 52 2498057887  that we will have a repeat of last 'etts season. 10 minutes top, if that of the happy couple.

And I'll raise your bet to a Canadian Twoonie! giggling
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:29 am

bluwavz wrote:

Haha!  But Chris was the WORST!  TPTB knew he was not into it at all.  Such a disconnect.  TPTB knew they had to "mask" what was not there.

I am much more excited about Kait.  At least what you see is what you get.  Still love the Canadian cutie!  JMHO ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:34 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

Hey GA, didn't you already hear that this was going to be the case?

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:36 am

jojo47 wrote:snipped

And I'll raise your bet to a Canadian Twoonie! giggling

That's about a buck fifty, U.S which makes me so AfterTheFinalRose -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 52 2292733854

I'll need to start the clock when the happy couple arrive on stage, so I can pay my dues, or collect my toonie. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 64 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 58 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
FLChica
california90
Linds911
Bullwinkle
Mozart
emptysquares
Norcalgal
timfan
MissB
Lievta
albean99