SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 53 of 64 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 58 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Beagle Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:39 pm

F2 is chilling before he gets roasted at the ATFR. summer

LA vibes. Happy Saturday pic.twitter.com/dEDqVLjq3w

— Nick Viall (@viallnicholas28) July 25, 2015
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:51 pm

I would like that K&S get to see their proposal, but TPTB will do the same as last year and forgo that for all the drama. Oh and instead of Grumpy Cat, they will bring in a bird this time! F1 couples really are getting jipped lately but there's been a reason for that unfortunately.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

AfterTheFinalRose -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 53 8367-910 AfterTheFinalRose -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 53 I_got_13 AfterTheFinalRose -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 53 E5kqdm15 AfterTheFinalRose -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 53 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:55 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
Alanna wrote:You guys are forgetting, "I want to see all of you..." Did this dude escape from the confines of a Danielle Steele novel? Don't hand him 50 Shades anyone or he might get himself arrested, if ya know what I mean.

Woah, please don't misquote the great Nick Viall. It was "I want to know every part of you". Knowing is WAY more deep than simply seeing.

I'd take a Nick style seduction any day of the week over getting banged by a dude a la Shawn.  

Believe it or not, I'm a Nick fan but I just thought that line was SO cheesy. Although I guess most people about to make love for the first time are just as cheesy with the lines. I probably would have fallen for that line, so I don't know who I'm even judging here, haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:58 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

Woah, please don't misquote the great Nick Viall. It was "I want to know every part of you". Knowing is WAY more deep than simply seeing.

I'd take a Nick style seduction any day of the week over getting banged by a dude a la Shawn.  

Believe it or not, I'm a Nick fan but I just thought that line was SO cheesy. Although I guess most people about to make love for the first time are just as cheesy with the lines. I probably would have fallen for that line, so I don't know who I'm even judging here, haha.

There was a lot of alcohol behind that line AfterTheFinalRose -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 53 3806527698

I would also take a Nick style seduction over grunting caveman. But, I am also older and wiser, too many cavemen only interested in what caveman gets IME.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:05 pm

Ummmm....Yes Paaaleeez!
http://www.hollywoodtake.com/sites/hollywoodtake.com/files/styles/large/public/2015/06/08/bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-and-nick-viall_0.jpg?itok=E4nFrc1E

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:22 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:

There was a lot of alcohol behind that line AfterTheFinalRose -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 53 3806527698

I would also take a Nick style seduction over grunting caveman.  But, I am also older and wiser, too many cavemen only interested in what caveman gets IME.

giggling definitely cheezzzzy as a peeping tom through the door, probably hot as hell in person. :fanningfan
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:32 pm

SueSt wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

I would also take a Nick style seduction over grunting caveman.  But, I am also older and wiser, too many cavemen only interested in what caveman gets IME.

giggling definitely cheezzzzy as a peeping tom through the door, probably hot as hell in person.  :fanningfan
I don't even remember him saying that. Lol
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:42 pm

SueSt wrote:Has it ever been so quiet here the weekend before the finale??
I guess for me, it is like Us Weekly said about Nick at FRC... "there's nothing left to say". hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:00 am

^ what did it say

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:57 am

From Nick's IG yesterday:
AfterTheFinalRose -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 53 11349357_1680770062154498_1657116142_n
Standard poolside prepping for After the Final Rose. Never thought I'd develop a routine for this. We will see how things turn out this time. #poolside #weekend #thebachelorette #afterthefinalrose #bachelorette
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:25 pm

Nick just gave away the ending saying it's standard now for him, didn't he? Obviously it doesn't matter considering Kait can't go 3 sentences without sending smoke signals and morse code that she's with Shawn, including at the mta. I wonder if Harrison was thinking, "sit down and shut up already, I don't get paid enough, I wonder if the audience can tell my toupee is new today..."

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 64 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 58 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
FLChica
california90
Linds911
Bullwinkle
Mozart
emptysquares
Norcalgal
timfan
MissB
Lievta
albean99