SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by julychild Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:08 am

I believe the original sexting story quoted the source as "friends of nick and Kaitlyn"

Last edited by julychild on Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mysthelma Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:12 am

Nibbles22 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:That's interesting, because I would never consider Nick, a loose canon.  Shawn yes, but Nick, I've never seen any such examples.  If people think because he asked Andi a legitimate question, that he's a loose canon, I don't see it.  jmo.  Shawn on the other hand has been a perfect example of a loose canon. :yes:

I think because he's clever enough to avoid a loose canon moment, albeit having loose lips. I see right through the facade he has going and I'm reminded why I've never warmed up to him despite appearing to have a better edit this time.

I guess the only example that I've seen, is the question he asked Andi.  That didn't bother me because she was a smug, insensitive, witch.  jmo of course.
Yeah IA It rather unfortunate people hold that against Nick a year later. It was a legit question if Andi claimed she was not in love with him, and loved Josh day one, she disrespected his feelings and Josh as well. But there will be two opposing views when it come to this issue and it's ok

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 43 1f49b  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 43 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:17 am

I actually wasn't referring to Andi's season. But we probably won't agree anyway and that's ok. Smiley

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 43 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:18 am

Alanna wrote:Thanks Blu!

I like how everyone is just ridiculous this season thanks to Kait leading the charge with snapchat laugh out loud No secret!

Yeah, the only secret at this point is what's going to happen at ATFR.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:21 am

bleuberry wrote:I actually wasn't referring to Andi's season. But we probably won't agree anyway and that's ok. Smiley

I myself did not have any problems with last year and was a huge supporter of Nick. Now this year, if something happens that Nick happens to bring on, then I will question my original opinion of him. But if he keeps it classy, has truly moved on, then I will have mad respect for him for holding it together. Same with Shawn and Kait if they don't take the bait. Come on you three, I know you can do it!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:39 am

This woman met Ben at Tampa International Airport an hour ago. I wonder if he's going to go to LA too or just back home?

kvedhana It's a good thing I decided not to do my hair and TSA took forever. God knew I would meet the bachelor today. #bachelor #benhforpresident 1h
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 43 11352048_1073179669378567_1177957423_n
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:41 am

julychild wrote:I believe the original sexting story quoted the source as "friends of nick to Kaitlyn"

Can you elaborate, because I am not following this.

But, I am not surprise that it is automatically assumed here that this leak had to have come from someone in Nick's camp, because just by Us Weekly stating it that way, it will NO DOUBT just fan more hate for Nick.  I will believe it IF and ONLY IF they will print the name of this person from Nick's camp, but as always these "sources" remain nameless.

So, why is it not conceivable that it was someone like the producers who planted that seed?  To me this is no different that the leaks coming from the so-called friends of Ben and Jennifer Affleck or from any other sources who discuss a "celebrity" breakup - not that I consider Kaitlyn a celebrity.  But, some people who read these magazines believe everything that they read - same as here.  Dirt sells magazines.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:42 am

I wonder why Nick and now maybe Ben are flying in so early. The finale ain't til Monday

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:42 am

Haha that girl is hilarious!! She can hang with us Smiley maybe Ben will be at atfr since tptb want to pimp him out.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:45 am

Alanna wrote:Haha that girl is hilarious!! She can hang with us Smiley maybe Ben will be at atfr since tptb want to pimp him out.

Hahaha! Yes this! I think Ben H. is the new bachelor and they will give him plenty of time with Chris H. Shawn and Kait are already in LA probably doing their People Mag shoot. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:52 am

Kaitlyn's friend revealed her lip signal so who knows what else came from her camp? Also, K spoiled her own ending. She is the one with the loosest lips.
How is Nick bitter and angry? Please show me from what he did this season. The article said he's sad but moved on. There's no communication between them. TBH, if I were Nick, after friendship, sex, and ily, she let me continue to propose and then rejection, I would be bitter and angry too.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:28 am

Clip from Monday's GMA segment with alumni.  Ali F. brings up the interesting point that you don't fall in love but in lust and the true falling in love happens after you pick F1

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-reunion-ali-fedotowsky-says-suitors-fall-lust-not-love

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24