SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:33 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
Alanna wrote:I wonder if there's any truth to the Ok! article that Kait was forced to take Nick to f2 over Ben. I just saw that Jessie, Shawn's oldest sis, fav'd it and it seems like Jessie and Kait are friends/in touch from her blog and her snap recap.
It sounds plausible but more likely is something Kaitlyn's camp leaked to tabloids to further disassociate her with Nick IMO. That article basically gives it away she chose Shawn, would've spared Ben a proposal, never wanted Nick there in the first place. Very obvious they don't want her associated with Nick in any way. ATFR will be interesting.

I can personally attest that ice cream has gastronomically forced itself on me in the past. It tricks me into thinking I am going to simply have a taste to find myself with an empty carton. Horrible how we are forced into certain situations. hissyfit

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jojo47 Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:51 pm

This clip of Nick & Bella is so sweet & heartbreaking at the same time:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/820014#i1,p0,d1
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:12 pm

Can someone tell me what Shawn's sister Jessica's twitter name is?
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:13 pm

Kaitlyn's recent Snap:
Either a mistake or maybe her lovvie's arm:
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 Image18

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:18 pm

agentcurls wrote:Kaitlyn's recent Snap:
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 Image18
I saw that too. What a weird snap. I can't even tell if it's an arm laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:23 pm

It could be hers or one of her girlfriends, but the arm (or leg?) looks a bit hairy. Looks like a sunroof possibly in the background? Does seem odd...or is it a clue?
Shawn's last Snap was yesterday...he was in a golf cart with friends.
Kaitlyn hasn't posted any Scopes lately, but did some snaps. Mostly with friends on the beach in Van yesterday.
Longshot, but maybe she is in Nashville today in Shawn's jeep? giggling

Last edited by agentcurls on Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:34 pm

It looks like a man driving, both arms(?) are hairy.  But they are kinda lean. Anyone have sc's of Nick and Shawn's bare arms?  Putting on my tinfoil hat, first time this season.  :tinfoil
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:42 pm

Bet2Win wrote:It looks like a man driving, both arms(?) are hairy.  But they are kinda lean. Anyone have sc's of Nick and Shawn's bare arms?  Putting on my tinfoil hat, first time this season.  :tinfoil

We have pics of men in diapers? But I'm afraid to zoom in on any part of the pic. The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 1710264613

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:42 pm

She is not with Nick and I am glad. Nick is in chicago per a photo in his twitter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:43 pm

K posted that she's at a bookstore so I think she's still home in Van.

Algold--- here is Jessie's Twitter: jpaulo627

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:45 pm

That could totally be a women's arm. Just because there is hair doesn't mean it's a man's arm. It's probably one of her friends. JMO

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 86669110 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:45 pm

Alanna wrote:
agentcurls wrote:Kaitlyn's recent Snap:
I saw that too. What a weird snap. I can't even tell if it's an arm laugh out loud

Shawns arm.

News-Entertainment

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 Shawn10

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24