SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

willyboy - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 9 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:16 pm

OH what a beautiful family.

Back to top Go down

willyboy - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 9 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by happygolucky Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:23 pm

To answer your question Longhorn, from my POV, Kaitlyn didn't like how Nick "grilled her" - so she did a lot of eye-rolls - because obviously that grown-up woman doesn't like to be "preached lessons" about "good vs. bad idea" ... so I don't consider her being cold or dismissive of Nick, but rather his "educational stance" ... and then I've seen fear in her eyes, nervous he might go too far and say something about things that should be left unspoken (and not talking about sex, because that's out in the open)... so yeah, like you wrote ... she "can't take it" and so she was showing her displeasure ... which to me was kinda amusing, thinking back at her previous season and her "questioning CS".

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:00 pm

We're excited to now be representing Nick! Help us welcome @nick_viall28 ! Photography by Clay @clayboutte ️ #willyboy #wilhelmina #model #nickviall  http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1039183255492819914_1985203005

photo 724A096E-BFB0-4743-A165-45178E30A962_zpsfjvucfqk.jpg

cheerleader  confirmation that he has signed with Chi-based Wilhelmenia.
Sounds like a great add on to his Salesforce job (the tweet from Salesforce mid-west VP last night indicates Nick remains as an executive).
Pumped that we'll get to see our man rockin fashion.  Oh.....the possibilities, the delights.

About the Vialls being in attendance at ATFR - wow!  So wonderful to see his younger sisters there.  What an experience for them to witness the magnitude of Nick's patience, eloquence, and forthrightness. His time on stage honored everything Mary & Chris represent - the culmination of their parenting illuminated. It wasn't so much about Nick as it was about "family values", Viall family values.
I thought Nick was fair in his statements. Breakups are uncomfortable.  That's just the nature of it all.
IMO Nick has no doubt.  His "what if" was clearly answered on the night of FRC and explains his post-filming contentment. It was necessary for him to know in order to move on unencumbered into a new relationship. No lingering thought of Kaitlyn that could inhibit his future.  She was clearly not his "one".
Upward and forward, Nicholas.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:08 pm

Many great comments from all.. I have enjoyed them and agree whole heartedly!

Well, my vacation on crazy theory island was nice while it lasted, but I have to say that I am thrilled to have made it back to "Nick Island" last night.  

Nick's countenance and words at both the FRC and ATFR showcased exactly the reasons why he is such a favorite for me.  Nick was honest, authentic, sincere and self-aware.  He seemed to go into the situation this year, as he said, "with his eyes wide open", knowing that the possibility of heartbreak existed.  What I enjoyed so much about Nick this time was that despite that possibility, he chose to trust and leap without fear, holding nothing back, setting aside his natural tendency to over-analyze and "follow his heart".  This shows great maturity and growth from his past.  It also shows wisdom in that he exhibited one of the most basic building blocks of a solid relationship... Trust.  

I greatly enjoyed his ability to cut the cr*p and speak directly to the heart of the matter.  He was correct in his statements to Kaitlyn that she did not love him.  At least not in the way that he loved her and wanted to be loved in return.  His ability to distinguish between the "love in the moment" Kaitlyn had for him and the "greater than a moment" type of love that he had for her was incredibly impressive, especially during an emotional break up.  

I also think that this year's ATFR Nick was still saw the same old Nick we saw last year.... I mean this in a good way as I thought that both times he was truthful, sincere and well spoken.  The only difference was that last year he was very nervous and let his emotions take over.  This year, he led with his more well tuned sense... His mind and intellect.  He did not let his emotions about the situation take over and lead him into the traps CH tried to set for him.  He calmly approached each question with thought, sincerity and candor.  

Nick, you did well.  You did really, really, really, really , really, really well.    Hugesmile

Truly the "gold standard" in my opinion.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:18 pm

Oh yes as his boss said via tweet yesterday Gold Standard he is bar none, very impressive

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:30 pm

StacyNor wrote:Having not watched this season because I was NEVER here for Kaitlyn and having proven right from what I read. I'm glad Nick didn't get engaged to her. I'm happy reading he was mature in the ATR and like to think this experience taught him a lot about love and shown what he DOESN'T need in a wife with Kaitlyn. When Nick finally finds love and have someone that unconditionally crazy about him and sees what a great guy it will be worth what he went through.

From what I read about Shawn and Kaitlyn all that's left is to bet how many months they will last until their inevitable break up.

HA! Me too StacyNor. Great post. hi
I just didn't have the stomach to see Nick hurt again.
I'm glad he's learned from it and look forward to watching him make his way in the world away from the Bach quicksand!!

Good Post I agree :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:33 pm

mprssdbyu wrote: Others may disagree. She was VERY nervous not dismissive. IMO. In fact just before commercial break, he reached over and touched her hand and asked if she was okay. Nick was the ATFR. He spent more time on stage than either K or S. LOL They know who will bring in the ratings. He did great...you should watch! It should have been called Nick's ATFR!

Thanks for the info mprssdbyu.
What a class act! Seriously.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:34 pm

reason wrote:OH what a beautiful family.

Totally!! :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:38 pm

notarose wrote:We're excited to now be representing Nick! Help us welcome @nick_viall28 ! Photography by Clay @clayboutte ️ #willyboy #wilhelmina #model #nickviall  http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1039183255492819914_1985203005

photo 724A096E-BFB0-4743-A165-45178E30A962_zpsfjvucfqk.jpg

cheerleader  confirmation that he has signed with Chi-based Wilhelmenia.
Sounds like a great add on to his Salesforce job (the tweet from Salesforce mid-west VP last night indicates Nick remains as an executive).
Pumped that we'll get to see our man rockin fashion.  Oh.....the possibilities, the delights.

About the Vialls being in attendance at ATFR - wow!  So wonderful to see his younger sisters there.  What an experience for them to witness the magnitude of Nick's patience, eloquence, and forthrightness. His time on stage honored everything Mary & Chris represent - the culmination of their parenting illuminated. It wasn't so much about Nick as it was about "family values", Viall family values.
I thought Nick was fair in his statements. Breakups are uncomfortable.  That's just the nature of it all.
IMO Nick has no doubt.  His "what if" was clearly answered on the night of FRC and explains his post-filming contentment. It was necessary for him to know in order to move on unencumbered into a new relationship. No lingering thought of Kaitlyn that could inhibit his future.  She was clearly not his "one".
Upward and forward, Nicholas.

Dayum, our boy is HOT!!! :fanningfan
Good for him on so many front, like you said NR, no doubts, no regrets ... Just poise for days. What a serious inspiration!
He really is one in a million. Such an authentic person.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:41 pm

OnePromise wrote:(snipped)

I also think that this year's ATFR Nick was still saw the same old Nick we saw last year.... I mean this in a good way as I thought that both times he was truthful, sincere and well spoken.  The only difference was that last year he was very nervous and let his emotions take over.  This year, he led with his more well tuned sense... His mind and intellect.  He did not let his emotions about the situation take over and lead him into the traps CH tried to set for him.  He calmly approached each question with thought, sincerity and candor.  

Nick, you did well.  You did really, really, really, really , really, really well.    Hugesmile

Truly the "gold standard" in my opinion.

And SWSNBN was a coldhearted b*tch. Let's not forget that!! Hugesmile
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:55 pm

I call NERD photo for my avi, LOL!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:56 pm

Amy Kaufman ‏@AmyKinLA 2h2 hours ago
Word on the street is that Ben H. isn't a done deal for "Bachelor" and that Nick is in the running now. I mean, duh. The family in the aud?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

+64
Lymie36
KK4
DMBFan
rhondam
lovelove7