SELECT CONTENT

Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:04 pm

bleuberry wrote:I liked his blog post. I think this was good for Sean, nice to see him humbled a bit. Hopefully in the future he'll be less sanctimonious towards others who are maybe on the wrong side of the golden edit.

What's more scripted, Wife Swap or Boot Camp?

This!! Good Post I agree

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:30 pm

If this show revealed anything it is that even Sean, the one who married his F1, is living in a world where TV is only about the drama more than ever before - whether it is scripted or not, imo. That's what gets the ratings. Even though Sean mentioned TB in his blog as being better than CWS, TB show has moved on to drama/controversy only and there is no turning back, imo. Even Celebrity Feud questions were mostly about coitus and from what is discussed in MBC, it looks like coitus is going to be highlighted between Sean and Cat and I think it will not be much better than CWS. Reality TV has only progressively gotten more "drama"-fied. hmmm jmho
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sissyintexas Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:12 pm

Apologies if this has been posted:  Molly, Catherine and Jason talking about CWS on the show Molly co-hosts.
http://www.kissfmseattle.com/onair/bender-molly-43930/catherine-lowe-jason-molly-mesnick-share-13810846/

sissyintexas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:25 pm

I liked his blog and it made me remember why he was a fav of mine on Em's season and why I was glad he got his own season/chance at love.    

Hopefully they learn to be a little more cautious in the future if/when they decide to do anything else reality tv related.  

Bleu, great point! :yes:  Now that he's been on the less than sunny, perfect side of the edit, maybe he'll be a little more understanding and forgiving.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Momon001 Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:13 pm

Had it turned out differently the same people on sm  who were always critical about them are the same now .They could't wait to get to question his  job. Does it make a difference? *edit*

Momon001

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:34 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
FLChica wrote:

Snipped......

If we are to believe what Sean has disclosed about his resume', he is a college graduate with many years of experience in the oil & gas industry, worked for some time in the insurance field, worked soliciting investors for his business dreams, is/was a business executive with expertise in the real estate industry and is now a luxury homebuilder.

I found this interesting, so I have to ask.  Is any of this true, or was that just put there as part of the "script" for CWS?  I have wondered what Sean's true occupation is for some time....but a luxury homebuilder ???  Also, I was shocked to hear that he has MANY YEARS of experience in the oil and gas industry.  And the "is/was a business executive with expertise in the real estate industry" is also something new that I have never heard before.

Okay, I knew that he had worked in the insurance field and assume that soliciting investors for his business dreams is connected to him endorsing that weight loss product (can't remember the name of it).  So, when has he had time to do all of the rest of those things on his resume'?  I am sincerely asking and would appreciate it if someone would fill me in.  Thanks.
There have been so many questions about what Sean's employment history was / is, going all the way back to the Bachelorette days. Initially, it was idle curiosity because of the ambiguous "entrepreneur" label and vague references to being a fitness model. Sean himself has disclosed all of this information himself in various interviews, articles, on his blog and in his book. In his own words. Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 10 1825223857 A few examples:

FACT:  "Two years ago I was a normal dude who swore I'd never take part in a cheesy reality show... I then decided a free, all-expenses paid vacation sounded better than selling insurance." 7-19-14 source: Sean Lowe, blog on Patheos

FACT:  Sean's bio on his blog and again detailed in an interview with Rebecca Jarvis (11-12-14) reflect a BS in Social Science, started off career in finance, then following dad into insurance (at BIL's State Farm agency), fitness modeling, then into custom furniture sales. 

FACT:  Sean reveals his venture into "finance" which resulted in a bankrupt company, losing many thousands of dollars of his friends/investors money in his book. I was shocked that he kept begging one friend for more money to keep his failing business afloat when the friend was trying to finance his daughter's wedding. 

FACT:  An interesting quote from Sean: "Part of being a man is knowing who you are and what you stand for - and not compromising those convictions under any circumstance." 1-19-17 source: New York Post interview

OPINION:  Sean is truly an enigma! Perhaps he means what he says in the moment, but changes his mind when a paycheck is involved.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:42 pm

Sean worked in oil and gas after college. The financial business that went south- he took full responsibility for while his partners bailed. He then went into insurance and started doing fitness modeling on the side. He quit insurance for the bachelorette. After that he was involved with Factory Girl. When they moved back to Dallas before the wedding, about 2 years ago, he got back into oil and gas. And the real estate investment company he and a buddy started has been around almost as long. Hope that clears things up.

Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 10 87b72b10 Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 10 86669110 Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 10 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Momon001 Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:56 pm

He told the world about it and it is in his book . He had nothing to hide this is why you can comment.He is an open book and is the most loved bachelor ever; this is now having some on sm coocoo.

Momon001

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:06 pm

I kind of think "the most loved bachelor ever" is a bit subjective. :Nod:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:14 pm

I think if we use IMO we wouldn't get confused between what are opinions and what are facts. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:18 pm

IMO, I found the show silly and entertaining. I actually appreciated that Sean can make a joke of himself.

The need of Cat, since she is the one on the radio complaining and yes in that segment she is complaining, to complain about the edit is drawing the attention as well as all the need by fans to complain for Sean Cat.

Sean is right, he did finally see the non-sunny side of reality tv edits. I hope he and Cat will both show a bit more compassion for others that have suffered bad edits in the future, since IMO they have been quite sanctimonious about that in the past.

Having lived in Texas, he could count partial owners ship of a gas station as being in the oil and gas industry. I know UT, my alma mater, has specialized degrees for petroleum engineers and that it is not easy to get into the industry at the high levels, but many things can be considered as oil and gas.

Sean has admitted that chasing wealth is important to him. It is not an view that I share or would pursue in the way he and Cat have, but I do think he has been fairly honest about it.

It was a stupid silly show. It is those who are getting upset about the edit, including Cat, who are annoying me. Some people will think that is the true Sean, but guess what? Plenty of people believe things that may not be true when you choose to overshare your life. I hope they learn to either accept this or to live without the reality tv paychecks.

All is JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:41 am

So happy that this show has been cancelled!! You do not mess up with people and expect to get a pass. The show was not picked for the next season and IMO this foolishness finally comes to and end!!! Thank you ABC!!!

Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 10 Cather10Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 10 -the-b12Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 10 Bach1212Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 10 Bachel10Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 10 Wecsrp12Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 10 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+28
mindless
marloon
FLChica
vivi2
blessed66