SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:45 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Cecilia wrote:Shawn drinking straight from a bottle of wine, Kaitlyn in her underwear, a random guy in their room. I'm all for a fun night but I have no idea why this is what they are sharing with the public.
Random guy = Shawn's Eskimo brother?  Suspect

It is just ridiculous how K and Shawn act but they think they are above being criticized. Rolling Eyes

Even their drunkenness is like two high-schoolers who are slap-happy they got to drink alcohol their older friends bought them. no

They are just living in the moment and being cute. :dripdrip They still think the world loves them and will continue doing so because they are the winners. It will all be fun and games until in a drunken "in the moment" moment, something happens with another Eskimo brother. I can feel the post show opportunities slipping away for these two unemployed people and they don't really have a clue.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:46 am

Sprite, IA. 
I know they are just being who they are, and enjoying this moment when they can go public, but do they not know no one would want their appearance in any show, any commercials, any event if they continue to act like high school lovers.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:11 am

Cecilia wrote:Shawn drinking straight from a bottle of wine, Kaitlyn in her underwear, a random guy in their room. I'm all for a fun night but I have no idea why this is what they are sharing with the public.

Oh lawd. I'll just quote myself from yesterday: "They're trashy immature drunks".

But seriously, how old are these two again? And they talk about marriage and having 4-5 kids? Sorry, but hehehe
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:40 am

That particular Snap is not pulling up on my feed now. Wonder if she took it down?

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:36 am

Unbelievable. Very immature. This is an example where age doesn't matter when it comes to being the lead.

Compare Kaitlyn to some of the guys on her season who were much younger and how they are behaving post filming.

She'll be defending herself till the cows come home since this trash will be in every rag mag. They hand it to them on a silver platter.

They need some serious growing up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:45 am

I guess I see it different. I still like kait and I am so happy for shawn and Kait. Who knows if it will last....time will tell, but i am happy the show ended with someone picking someone they were in love with. *cough* not Chris Soules. The bachelor, bachelorette, and now BIP is full of people who just want to be on TV but sometimes we get lucky and get to see couples who are in love. Most don't make it but sure is fun though. JMHO
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:56 am

I'm glad Kaitlyn chose the guy that is more suited for her liefestyle. Probably why she set her sights on him from day 1 and didn't give anyone else a chance. Any of the others would've forced her to grow up a little. Can't have that!  I don't see Kaitlyn growing as person with Shawn. Even her insensitivity towards Nick has a lot to do with Shawn being by her side. With a more respectable guy, this wouldn't be happening. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:59 am

http://www.people.com/article/shawn-boothe-talks-bachelorette-rivalry-nick-viall

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:05 am

He felt Nick was not there for the right reason?  he never talk to Nick who the hell give him the right to know what was in Nick's heart? .Dumb box of bricks

Last edited by reason on Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:07 am

Yeah, and Nick was never man enough to say things to his face? Preeetty sure he tried, but got shut down with "Get the F out of my face!" or something along those lines.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:13 am

reason wrote:He felt Nick was not there for the right reason?  he never talk to Nick who the hell give him the right to know what was in Nick's heart? .Dumb box of bricks

K has said she thought N did come on the show for the right reasons.... I suppose she'll be changing her tune about that too now. I think she'll go with whatever S says down the line. She may as well revise history with that too.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:20 am

isittrue wrote:http://www.people.com/article/shawn-boothe-talks-bachelorette-rivalry-nick-viall

It sounds like this was an article poorly written via some chop cut and pastes of past interviews. JMO
A couple thoughts:
Why would someone constantly make these kind of references?
never be man enough
. To me it is like one of those pointy arrows saying: "you are here". If you have to point out what a _______ is, maybe it's you who needs the dictionary.
I had to laugh at this quote, why bring it up?
"I clearly felt guilty about it," Bristowe says. "And as weird as it is, it made me realize how much I cared about Shawn because I was like, 'I don't feel right.' "

It felt so un-right you accidentally fell on top of his p*nis yet again or was it simply misplaced? My guilt usually lasts a wee bit longer and then her care for her significant-to-be was so strong she connected her privates one more time to another's? Ooops she did it again! affraid

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
rhondam
maniluh
terabithia
gurlbrit
LenaActually
Relalou
california90
lleyki
timfan
nikikass
Lillie525