SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:26 am

George you dont have to lurk dear, say what you have to say all opinions are welcome that is why this board is so much fun.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:29 am

To me it's almost like ABC has cut S & K loose on the media, knowing they would be their own demise, because the more they make themselves look bad, which they're doing a very good job at, Nick comes out looking better. I also got that impression during the ATFR, which was more about Nick and making Nick look good than it was about their newly engaged couple. I wouldn't doubt that Nick is in serious talks to become the next lead. That GMA interview he did was screaming "next bachelor" all over it. Which is fine with me, I'd much rather see Nick than Ben H. ... I think he could carry the show better.

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:32 am

George1218 wrote:I just don't understand all of the hate for Kaitlyn and Shawn or Nick.  Do any of you personally know them or have gone through exactly what they have gone through? I don't think ANY of them are perfect, but I seriously doubt any of them are any where near as bad as they are being portrayed.  Nick seems like he is fine and getting to say his part.  Shawn and Kaitlyn have been through a lot, finally can be together in public and deserve, IMO, to be happy. Everybody makes mistakes and nobody if perfect.  I'm sorry, I am just going to zip my mouth now and step off my :soapbox .

Going back to lurking or staying in the fan forum.

You can question the edit on the show, but not what they are saying now on live TV. Kaitlyn said in regards to Nick " it was awkward having someone love you that you didn't love back." Then after saying it she laughed. You can't blame their live interviews on the edit. K&S are not good people, IMO.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:50 am

Max64 wrote:To me it's almost like ABC has cut S & K loose on the media, knowing they would be their own demise, because the more they make themselves look bad, which they're doing a very good job at, Nick comes out looking better.  I also got that impression during the ATFR, which was more about Nick and making Nick look good than it was about their newly engaged couple.  I wouldn't doubt that Nick is in serious talks to become the next lead.  That GMA interview he did was screaming "next bachelor" all over it.  Which is fine with me, I'd much rather see Nick than Ben H. ... I think he could carry the show better.
ITA. Nick has already proven he can carry two seasons of the Bette and carry the AFTR all on his own.
TPTB should be thanking Nick for making this season a ratings success. JMO

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:29 am

George1218 wrote:I just don't understand all of the hate for Kaitlyn and Shawn or Nick.  Do any of you personally know them or have gone through exactly what they have gone through? I don't think ANY of them are perfect, but I seriously doubt any of them are any where near as bad as they are being portrayed.  Nick seems like he is fine and getting to say his part.  Shawn and Kaitlyn have been through a lot, finally can be together in public and deserve, IMO, to be happy. Everybody makes mistakes and nobody if perfect.  I'm sorry, I am just going to zip my mouth now and step off my :soapbox .

Going back to lurking or staying in the fan forum.

Nice post. I tend to think those who have the time and inclination to go on this show are probably fun-loving attention seekers who want a fun experience. Some are more likable characters than others. But they aren't vetted at a presidential level of scrutiny on their intelligence, morals, media apptitude, political correctness, decision making skills, sensitivity to others etc. They're pretty, extroverted people who probably are laughing at themselves while watching and loving the attention for the most part and hoping it leads them to more fun experiences. I don't think being perfect is a casting requirement. If it was obviously there'd be no show since no such creature exists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:00 am

ummm…their drunken snap chats? Where should that be discussed. I'm all for having a good time. I'm confused why they are snap chatting late night hotel drunkeness!
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:25 am

Cecilia wrote:ummm…their drunken snap chats?  Where should that be discussed.  I'm all for having a good time.  I'm confused why they are snap chatting late night hotel drunkeness!  

Why they are snappchatting this?
Because this is who they are, IMO. No particular why, they are party type and they share their normal days just like it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:34 am

Cecilia wrote:ummm…their drunken snap chats?  Where should that be discussed.  I'm all for having a good time.  I'm confused why they are snap chatting late night hotel drunkeness!  

What were they doing? I'm sadly not surprised that Kaitlyn hasn't learned from her last drunken snapchat where she made that delightful roofie joke.

And, yeah, the constant drinking and partying really proves that Kaitlyn and Nick were just not right for each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:41 am

Shawn drinking straight from a bottle of wine, Kaitlyn in her underwear, a random guy in their room. I'm all for a fun night but I have no idea why this is what they are sharing with the public.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:47 am

Why the need to share so much?

I guess Kaitlyn is gunning to be the first bachelor/ette to get 1 million followers on IG if she continues with this behaviour.

Last time I check she had approximately 970,000.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:23 am

.^ someone suggested she may have done some "shopping" recently. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:00 am

Cecilia wrote:Shawn drinking straight from a bottle of wine, Kaitlyn in her underwear, a random guy in their room. I'm all for a fun night but I have no idea why this is what they are sharing with the public.
Random guy = Shawn's Eskimo brother?  Suspect

It is just ridiculous how K and Shawn act but they think they are above being criticized. Rolling Eyes

Even their drunkenness is like two high-schoolers who are slap-happy they got to drink alcohol their older friends bought them. no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
rhondam
maniluh
terabithia
gurlbrit
LenaActually
Relalou
california90
lleyki
timfan
nikikass
Lillie525