SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bff -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 42 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:59 am

I think if Dana didn't like Nick she would say so outright?
I don't see why Dana would be "trying to be nice" at all. She never has been about being "nice".

Nick's so polarizing it's not like Dana will lose followers/readers if she hates Nick.
But she even tweeted it's controversial because she likes Nick, says she loves Nick, and she chose to meet him in person and tweet a photo about it.

I would think if Dana hated Nick she wouldn't want to meet him, let alone let people know she met him and after the fact post positive tweets about him and even that her friends and people contacting her wanting Nick's number.
question

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

bff -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 42 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by Beagle Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:00 am

Dana is TeamNick.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:14 am

I don't think Dana dislikes Nick. That's all I'll say on that one laugh out loud.

Not that Dana's opinion means a whole lot to me anyway, she annoys me too laugh out loud.

bff -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 42 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:25 am

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:32 am

The way I see it is, at least in the threads not considered 'fan threads', we're allowed to be skeptical, interpret differently, or flat out not believe what these people say, what their intentions are, what they did or didn't do in the FS, who their f1 was from 'day one' etc, as long as we make it clear that's it's JMO.

If I'm off hopefully GA will drop in shortly to clarify! :yes:

Last edited by bleuberry on Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:00 am; edited 3 times in total

bff -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 42 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:53 am

I don't know why this has become pages of discussion about possessionista's opinion on Nick. I only brought her up to show that many people who meet Nick still don't fall in love with him and think he's the greatest guy in the world. I don't think Dana hates him and I never said that - like bleu said, I think she simply sees his motivations and intentions clearly. I think she realizes that he's someone who loves being on TV, loves the attention he gets, is very careful about how he presents himself, and cares deeply about what people think of him. None of that is "bad". It's also nothing new - JJ, one of his best friends from the show, said he was self-absorbed. It doesn't make him a bad person and it doesn't imply dislike.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:10 am

chasingpavements wrote:I only brought her up to show that many people who meet Nick still don't fall in love with him and think he's the greatest guy in the world. I don't think Dana hates him ....
Based on Dana's own tweets, imho, Dana definitely likes Nick a lot - enough to tweet about Nick and how many of her own personal friends want her to set them up on a date with Nick - which is a huge endorsement, imo.

Also, Dana has tweeted she likes and loves Nick, so when she met him she did like him and tweeted such.
Upon meeting Nick she also posted a photo of her with him, which is something one would do, imho, when one likes someone.
JJ has tweeted that he loves Nick.
So far, both Dana and JJ have said/implied Nick is attention-seeking and that they like/love him.
That's high-praise from people that have met him despite his self-absorbed/attention-seeking ways.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:17 am

I dunno about Nick but I'd hope my friends weren't calling me self-absorbed, an attention seeker, or a pot stirrer - no matter what glowing endorsement followed. I don't follow his friendship with JJ but thought it was so strange that he'd say that on Periscope no less. Weird.

Last edited by bleuberry on Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:18 am

bleuberry wrote:The way I see it is, at least in the threads not considered 'fan threads', we're allowed to be skeptical, interpret differently, or flat out not believe what these people say, what their intentions are, what they did or didn't do in the FS, who their f1 was from 'day one' etc, as long as we make it clear that's it's JMO.

If I'm off hopefully GA will drop in shortly to clarify! :yes:

That is correct in a discussion thread.  :Nod:
If someone has data indicating that something can objectively be proven or sited that is always good.
Not saying that in this case or any particular case an opinion should be swayed etc. I know at times there are certain things that come to light to warrant changes in my opinion and then again sometimes it simply doesn't matter.  cantstopl It is what it is!
This is my personal take on this specific situation:
There are some that like Nick a lot and are what I consider "fans".
There are some that don't care for him at all.
And then there are some that fall in between both of these polar opposites in varying degrees. The large grey area.
It seems to me that there are ongoing debates and baits(if you get my drift) between the 2 polar opposites defending their stance. Occasionally a grey area opinion chirps up, but IMOAA, it(the discussion) has gotten rather tedious and at many times contentious. That's ok, until it isn't and then our lovely mod team comes in and lowers the cyber boom.
I've been away for the past 4 days and would like to say I'm surprised the sniping is still going on--but then again TBH, I'm not. Praying
Play nice guys.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:14 am

Rolly wrote:
bleuberry wrote:RS doesn't know everything, but contestants hooking up with each other is no bombshell IMO. Happens every season with probably way more contestants than we think. Again, not EARTH SHATTERING for a single, 'famous' 35 year old.

It's a little creepy to think who's telling him this stuff though,  ick.

And just because it's no bombshell and happens every season doesn't necessarily mean it's true every time RS or anybody else says it happens.JMO. I still think RS makes stuff up as he goes along. And he doesn't want to share names because he has to "pick his battles" ?  Really??? Suspect

Sorry. Late to the party since I was on vacation and trying to catch up.

Since when is RS reluctant to share names if the hook ups involve other cast members?...and even occasionally civilians who have nothing to do with the show? Not that it would surprise me if it happened. Wouldn't be the first time, but the guy is single and if both parties are willing, no skin off my nose. However, as you say, that "pick his battles" just seems kind of suspect. Weird.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:34 am

bleuberry wrote:I dunno about Nick but I'd hope my friends weren't calling me self-absorbed, an attention seeker, or a pot stirrer - no matter what glowing endorsement followed. I don't follow his friendship with JJ but thought it was so strange that he'd say that on Periscope no less. Weird.

He didn't realize he was being filmed, haha. It was at a viewing party and the women were really going off on Nick ("he creeps me out so much! if he didn't have this show, he'd have nothing! He'd be working at k-mart") and JJ didn't stand up for him at all. Just goes to show that a lot of friendships people have in this franchise are fake and superficial.

Sprite wrote:
Rolly wrote:
bleuberry wrote:RS doesn't know everything, but contestants hooking up with each other is no bombshell IMO. Happens every season with probably way more contestants than we think. Again, not EARTH SHATTERING for a single, 'famous' 35 year old.

It's a little creepy to think who's telling him this stuff though,  ick.

And just because it's no bombshell and happens every season doesn't necessarily mean it's true every time RS or anybody else says it happens.JMO. I still think RS makes stuff up as he goes along. And he doesn't want to share names because he has to "pick his battles" ?  Really??? Suspect

Sorry. Late to the party since I was on vacation and trying to catch up.

Since when is RS reluctant to share names if the hook ups involve other cast members?...and even occasionally civilians who have nothing to do with the show? Not that it would surprise me if it happened. Wouldn't be the first time, but the guy is single and if both parties are willing, no skin off my nose. However, as you say, that "pick his battles" just seems kind of suspect. Weird.

There are a lot of stories he hasn't shared. He's always talked about doing blinds like crazy days and nights, but saying that he chooses not to because he could never reveal names. I think that RS does have "friends" in the franchise he doesn't want to piss off and he doesn't want to get caught in a "I didn't do that/yes you did" battle. Remember, he didn't tell us about Reid cheating on his girlfriend with Sarah Newton supposedly b/c he didn't want to ruin their relationship, but the show released it. I don't know, I think this franchise is full of horny people who don't think before they act, so I'm sure that there is a lot of crazy stuff happening we've never heard about. I should also mention that he didn't randomly bring it up on his own, someone asked him on spreecast and he answered.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:43 am

bleuberry wrote:I dunno about Nick but I'd hope my friends weren't calling me self-absorbed, an attention seeker, or a pot stirrer - no matter what glowing endorsement followed. I don't follow his friendship with JJ but thought it was so strange that he'd say that on Periscope no less. Weird.

I can only speak for me and my character/personality ... if my friend tells me in face (I would assume ... first and then to the media) that he/she thinks this of me ... I would want to understand why ... and when in what occasion did that manifest itself?
And no, I wouldn't be bothered by them calling me out on my BS. It's what I expect from them and what I also hope they can expect from me too.

I have a friends who is self-absorbed, an attention seeker and a pot-stirrer ... among other characteristics ... and despite her flaws (which I would have no problem to disclose with her and argue why i do believe so) I love her. I am her friend and I stick through thick and thin with her. I don't gossip about her and when I say those things above ... I don't take them negatively ... I don't find her a bad person because of those characteristics of hers. I get why she is the way she is, I understand the environment she lives in, I understand that sometimes she has problems in interacting with people because of it and sometimes it's difficult to hang around in a larger group with her, because she thinks that everyone should act the way she wants them to act ... and it's up to each person to stand their ground and if they are strong enough then there's no problem ... but if someone is insecure and shy to voice their opinion, then she just might stomp on them. I know myself sometimes got frustrated with her "demands" ... and I silently obliged just to make her happy, because I was to weak and insecure and unsatisfied with myself at the time to tell her otherwise ... but I can't blame her for that, it was up to me to show what I believe it's right and fair for me, so once I spoke she wasn't happy about it .. and then she had to deal with the fact that my voice matters just as much as hers.

I'm not comparing my friend to Nick ... too different kinds ... but I want to explain .. that yes, sometimes a friend might see our "not-so-proud"/flawed attitude/behavior/personality ... and even if they tell it to us in person (which is pretty similar with these characters talking on TV or discussing on the podcast), or just think about it ... doesn't mean that they don't love the other parts or us ... and appreciate everything else that we are and have to offer ...

so if JJ thinks all those things about Nick ... but still defines him a dear friend ... then I assume there's more to Nick than just those adjectives ... and the positive outweighs the negative.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19