SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 23 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ts13 Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:28 pm

Two things:

1. Is there any filming going on today?

2. I'm at work and don't have much time to, so can someone find out; Is Ocho Rios Jamaica near where the Bach is being filmed?

ts13

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:35 pm

Sandals Royal Plantation resort is located in Ocho Rios. 
The falls are pretty cool there, but not very private and the "sellers" are relentless in that area. For the most part, imo, that area is rough.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ts13 Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:37 pm

My best friend is posting all over snapchat that she's in Ocho Rios. I forgot she was going there this week. I'll have her keep an eye out!

ts13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:58 pm

I would imagine TPTB will be doing privately booked dates. Think private coves/beaches etc through tour agency.  I would be surprised if they were publicly out and about vs being on theirs or another private resort.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:05 pm

^^^ While this is generally true, I recall several times when there have been public portions of some of these dates- in marketplaces (e.g. Lindsay and Sean).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:25 pm

jcrbil wrote:^^^ While this is generally true, I recall several times when there have been public portions of some of these dates- in marketplaces (e.g. Lindsay and Sean).
Becca and Chris as well.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:25 pm

Jamaica is not like where some of the others have had public marketplace dates. The weed salesforce is relentless. I can't imagine the farce of all the production people and equipment dodging the manja crew.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by ts13 Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:51 pm

Well I mean we've gotten some pictures of Jamaica dates so its not impossible. We will see

ts13

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:42 pm

ts13 wrote:My best friend is posting all over snapchat that she's in Ocho Rios. I forgot she was going there this week. I'll have her keep an eye out!

Hope she snaps Ben and his date and shares it here first!  We want to see him with all 3 woman, separately of course.  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:44 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
ts13 wrote:My best friend is posting all over snapchat that she's in Ocho Rios. I forgot she was going there this week. I'll have her keep an eye out!

Hope she snaps Ben and his date and shares it here first!  We want to see him with all 3 woman, separately of course.  giggling

We can only hope ......unless TPTB have decided to add a new twist. speechless
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:14 pm

I hope your friend can hide in the bushes or shimmy up a palm tree and snap the rose ceremony. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:54 pm

Tonight should be the RC and down to the F2.  Who are they going to be Lauren and Caila?

Doesn't seem to be any sightings after Caila's date, TPTB probably caught on and tightened security.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
Lucas15
Jeepers
sosleepy
casjacknick
avacaroline