SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 24 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:53 pm

I found out some info from a source.  Because of this, I think that there is a change to the filming schedule and it would look more like this:

arrive at resort on 11/6
11/7 Caila date: fireworks at 11pm, ocean romp @ plantation per pics
11/8 filming another date, lobby closed down, activity around resort - Ochi Rios
11/9 filming the heli date, pic and tweets
11/10 Ballroom closed from before dinner till after midnight at Ochi Rios.  She knows this as the guests normally have a dinner together in the ballrooms on Tuesdays.  That event was moved outside under tents while the ballroom was used inside.

I believe that this is true as the source gave me times that the events happened.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by barbell Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:50 pm

Do you suppose that Ben put the kibosh on overnights as Sean did so the process is speeded up, or did one of the girls depart early????
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:58 pm

Well, in Kait's season, they still did the overnights and in the case of Ben and Nick's, they were filmed back to back. Kait was out on her date with Ben when Nick and Sean confrontation happened so IMO, it's possible that it happened again.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:04 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:I found out some info from a source.  Because of this, I think that there is a change to the filming schedule and it would look more like this:

arrive at resort on 11/6
11/8 filming another date, lobby closed down, activity around resort - Ochi Rios
11/10 Ballroom closed from before dinner till after midnight at Ochi Rios.  She knows this as the guests normally have a dinner together in the ballrooms on Tuesdays.  That event was moved outside under tents while the ballroom was used inside.

I believe that this is true as the source gave me times that the events happened.

Thanks aunties!!! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:08 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:I found out some info from a source.  Because of this, I think that there is a change to the filming schedule and it would look more like this:

arrive at resort on 11/6

Thank you AL and thank you source! I think you're on to something. Maybe the F3/F2 happened on the 10th, MTP's on the 11th? Does that make sense?

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:36 pm

does that mean the RC was on 11/10?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:40 pm

Something was going on in that ballroom and it wasn't DWTS! The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 24 3806527698

MTP are usually at the parents suite correct? I'm guessing it was F3/F2 RC in the ballroom.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:42 pm

Does that mean filming would end before the 18th?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenGoddess Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:44 pm

Diana wrote:does that mean the RC was on 11/10?

Sounds like maybe so.

GreenGoddess

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Something was going on in that ballroom and it wasn't DWTS! The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 24 3806527698

MTP are usually at the parents suite correct? I'm guessing it was F3/F2 RC in the ballroom.

It depends on the venue for that week of filming. For example, the MTP during Sean's season were at the private residence he was staying at which is also where the FRC was. If Ben and his parents are staying on the property of the hotel it will probably be there. But if either Ben or his family is staying at a private residence it could be there.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 24 87b72b10 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 24 86669110 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 24 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:10 pm

Diana wrote:Does that mean filming would end before the 18th?

no idea It could.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 24 1f49c

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 24 8367-910 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 24 I_got_13 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 24 E5kqdm15 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 24 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:22 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

arrive at resort on 11/6

Thank you AL and thank you source! I think you're on to something. Maybe the F3/F2 happened on the 10th, MTP's on the 11th? Does that make sense?
Yes that could very well work with what the source said.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
Lucas15
Jeepers
sosleepy
casjacknick
avacaroline