SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 45 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:58 pm

I'd like to digress from Kirk and Carly for a brief moment, if you all would allow.

Remember the previews/promos with their voice overs?

Remember they were trying to get us to think that Ashley I might be pregnant? I can not find where in the series a female voice says, "Wait. You're telling me you're no longer a virgin AND you might be pregnant?!?!" Does anyone remember who said this and which episode?

There was another voice over which sounded like Chris H's voice to me. When Tanner says to Jade, "I'm sorry but I can not give you this rose," a male voice comes on and says, "OH MY GOD!" Does anyone know where in the series someone said that phrase (with that voice)?

I am just curious. How much integrity do these producers have? Why are they trying to make us think that Ashley I lost her virginity and got pregnant by Jared? That is just so terrible.

Why are they trying to make us think that Tanner dumps Jade at the final RC?

I'm all for drama and all that, but why make us believe there is something there which isnt? Why make us believe something occurred when it never transpired and nothing remotely like it ever transpired?

Just some thoughts. Carry on.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiaHawk Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:14 pm

IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:I'd like to digress from Kirk and Carly for a brief moment, if you all would allow.

Remember the previews/promos with their voice overs?

Remember they were trying to get us to think that Ashley I might be pregnant? I can not find where in the series a female voice says, "Wait. You're telling me you're no longer a virgin AND you might be pregnant?!?!" Does anyone remember who said this and which episode?

There was another voice over which sounded like Chris H's voice to me. When Tanner says to Jade, "I'm sorry but I can not give you this rose," a male voice comes on and says, "OH MY GOD!" Does anyone know where in the series someone said that phrase (with that voice)?

I am just curious. How much integrity do these producers have? Why are they trying to make us think that Ashley I lost her virginity and got pregnant by Jared? That is just so terrible.

Why are they trying to make us think that Tanner dumps Jade at the final RC?

I'm all for drama and all that, but why make us believe there is something there which isnt? Why make us believe something occurred when it never transpired and nothing remotely like it ever transpired?

Just some thoughts. Carry on.

My most succinct explanation for all of Fleiss's deceptions can be found in this song:
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:25 pm

To IwouldmarryAshley, ummmmm... welcome to Reality TV! Happens every seasons, young grasshopper. Sorry to burst your Bachelor bubble. giggling
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:32 pm

Another season done.

I actually really enjoyed it.

There were a few people that changed my opinion about them.

The two biggest ones:

Ashley I: I did't care too much about her on Chris' season. But take away the crying and Jared. I really enjoyed her.

Jared: I loved him on Kaitlyin season and I love him even more now.

Roberto has always been my fav from this franchise but now he has a little competition from Jared.

Ashley S: I liked her on Chris Season, but really didn't like her on BIP.

Tanner: Didnt like on Kaitlyn season and didn't like him here either. BUT I do like him and Jade together. I wish them much happiness.

Jade: (see Tanner)

Kirk: Meh (felt bad for him)

Carley: Meh (felt bad for her)

Tenley: Would pay a lot of money to see her to be foul mouthed crass hoochie for a day. (she is sweet and very careful)

As for the rest, I have no opinion.

Out with the old and in with the new. I am ready for the Bachelor to start.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:36 pm

My two cents is the biggest problem with BIP is the money paid to cast for each episode they are on. Thus those who need the money have the biggest incentive to pull the wool over everyone's eyes. They do like Joe did and just find someone who will continue to give them a rose until the grass is greener on the otherside of the fence. Zack did it the first season when he sat up and took notice when Jackie came, Claire noticed and mentioned it to him, he admitted she was one of the ones who was on his list. Juelia did it by asking for Mickey to be brought back, so she could stay longer again in my opinion more for the money. They ask the potential cast who they want to meet so they watch the Bach seasons thinking about it. Chris Bukowski did it for the money this season it was obvious he was there only to get drunk on a paid vacation. Ashley I was the one of the ones focused more on love than money. I'm sad it didn't work out for her and Jared they did look great together and he was gentle and caring with her. Thank goodness for Jade and Tanner, he was totally smitten by her and I am glad they found each other. Reminds me of Marcs and Lacy he was still nursing a bruised heart from Andi but noticed Lacy the first moment she stepped on the beach and fell under her spell. Nick Peterson was also under the Samantha spell since they had been communicating before show but she was playing two guys before she even came, hedging her bet. Wonder how long they will last and why they didn't show up for After Paradise last night. Not a popular enough audience couple with too much baggage?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:47 pm

Oh, MiaHawk, that was beautiful. *sniff sniff* Perfect song and perfect album. "Beggars Banquet" sums up Bachelor In Paradise in a nutshell. Desperate twenty-somethings and thirty-somethings who will do anything to be on TeeVee... and sell their souls in the process.

Ha ha! Remember at the start of Chris Soules's season when we promised a season "pregnant with possibilities"? Cue pregnancy test on camera! No telling where all of the voice-over frankenbytes came from. Maybe not even from the current season!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:51 pm

Sorry, I didnt click on the devil music link. Can't do it.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:53 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:To IwouldmarryAshley,  ummmmm... welcome to Reality TV! Happens every seasons, young grasshopper. Sorry to burst your Bachelor bubble.  giggling

Oh yeah, well I know that. They lied during Kaitlyn's promos too, implying that she confessed to all the men together in one sitting. I can't say I was disappointed that she only told Shawn, just surprised. So it was a lie, but at least there was still a confession.

They also lied about Chris S, when he was in the tent, and they make a voiceover of him saying, "What are you doing here?" As if he was surprised.

This time, they simply made stuff up altogether. Complete fabrications.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:12 pm

I think the reason I like Nick so much is because he always comes on to the show to get EXACTLY what he came for, while so many others leave empty handed. It was first The Prize Money That Everybody Lost Including Partner Rachel on Bachelor Pad 3, then The Girl Whom Joe & Dan Wanted on Bachelor In Paradise. Graveling in the sand just to get Jaclyn's date card was nothing to him.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:14 pm

JBF wrote:I think the reason I like Nick so much is because he always comes on to the show to get EXACTLY what he came for, while so many others leave empty handed. It was first The Prize Money That Everybody Lost Including Partner Rachel on Bachelor Pad 3, then The Girl Whom Joe & Dan Wanted on Bachelor In Paradise. Graveling in the sand just to get Jaclyn's date card was nothing to him.

You have to admire the man in a way. He goes after what he wants, he's determined, and he usually gets his mark. That's awesome.

I just saw a periscope of him and Samantha together.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:17 pm

I actually enjoyed this season and watched it from beginning to the end. :yes: I did not watch all of the first season and could never get past the first 2 weeks of each of BP seasons. giggling

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:18 pm

IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:
JBF wrote:I think the reason I like Nick so much is because he always comes on to the show to get EXACTLY what he came for, while so many others leave empty handed. It was first The Prize Money That Everybody Lost Including Partner Rachel on Bachelor Pad 3, then The Girl Whom Joe & Dan Wanted on Bachelor In Paradise. Graveling in the sand just to get Jaclyn's date card was nothing to him.

You have to admire the man in a way. He goes after what he wants, he's determined, and he usually gets his mark. That's awesome.

I just saw a periscope of him and Samantha together.

I don't have periscope can you tell us a little of what they said. Smiley

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
Nonina430
MVMom39forever
FLChica
pavalygurl
stillhoping
ElonM
lipsis
bleuberry
soccermom333
mtnlvr55
loveactually9