SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 31 of 59 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 45 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by stillhoping Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:10 pm

When 1st bach came on my tv I found "my" equivalent of watching baseball or football etc LOL

it is a sport for me at this point, have seen so many crazy twists and disappointments...but sometimes a nice love story, sweet.

Many times a much loved lead is "hated" by the end as favs get kicked off....it is the nature of the show.
Many times the lead has proven to be a fame hog, and "changed" as they get taste of media attention.

IMHO it is worse sometimes when kids are involved.
I also have come to conclusion that the producers should include more "real matches" for these people. If someone lives thousand miles away or has a job career or kid that means they can't move why bother?

I remain "still hoping" for a good ending.I love New Zealand couple - so cute. They were a good match, and able to grow their relationship. Hope to see more like that
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:13 pm

HEA wrote: But it is still funny that each season on this forum is the same: we loooooove the lead and then we haaaaaaate him/her at the end when he/she did not pick our favorite and when the truth comes out that the lead is just a human being with goods and bads like anybody else.

It is just funny the level of passion toward people 99% will never meet. but I am all good. we share our likes and dislikes and all is good Hugesmile
Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 3806527698 I recall this for Art. He was so hated by those who wanted Dani for F1. Even had some fans making images of Art with devil horns and the like and tagging him and commenting to him. I think it is one thing to comment on the characters/people and another thing to post hate directly to the person via SM and it does get a bit much, imo, when that line is crossed as it does with so many leads and contestants. It's why I never will understand hatred toward a contestant. Maybe not liking them as a fave? Disliking some things about them? Sure, that's par for the course. But I don't see Sam deserving of hatred at all. Sam's not my favorite but that doesn't mean he should be hated, imo.

I think it is always the case that an edited version of someone can be better or worse than their reality. How they act after the show, and without the edit usually gives one a glimpse of their true character. I am looking forward to seeing this with Sam. It is only natural that high expectations cannot be met from a show like this. But if they are met post-show, then that bodes well, imo, for that person down the road.  :Nod:

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:15 pm

stillhoping wrote:When 1st bach came on my tv I found "my" equivalent of watching baseball or football etc LOL

it is a sport for me at this point, have seen so many crazy twists and disappointments...but sometimes a nice love story, sweet.

Many times a much loved lead is "hated" by the end as favs get kicked off....it is the nature of the show.
Many times the lead has proven to be a fame hog, and "changed" as they get taste of media attention.

IMHO it is worse sometimes when kids are involved.
I also have come to conclusion that the producers should include more "real matches" for these people. If someone lives thousand miles away or has a job career or kid that means they can't move why bother?

I remain "still hoping" for a good ending.I love New Zealand couple - so cute. They were a good match, and able to grow their relationship. Hope to see more like that
I agree

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:19 pm

ElonM wrote:I still like Sam  giggling

So do I irrespective of who he chooses. Following one's heart or gut especially on this show does not a bad Lead make.

I like Snezana and want her with him but only if he recognises what a gem she is, chooses to be with her and makes her happy. If he doesnt, then I will consider Snezana blessed she didnt end up with a guy who didnt love her enough and I would still like Sam for followinh his heart.

He has been respectful to and about most of the girls on the show. He was empathetic and really cared about finding out about them on the show, he was honest and tried as much as the format of the show permits him to not lead people on and let them go as soon as he possibly could.
If he is choosing to focus his attention on the F1 now and trying to make her feel special especially when she is watching all the other relationships he had with other girls on the show, then I bear him no grudge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:20 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
HEA wrote: But it is still funny that each season on this forum is the same: we loooooove the lead and then we haaaaaaate him/her at the end when he/she did not pick our favorite and when the truth comes out that the lead is just a human being with goods and bads like anybody else.

It is just funny the level of passion toward people 99% will never meet. but I am all good. we share our likes and dislikes and all is good Hugesmile
Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 3806527698 I recall this for Art. He was so hated by those who wanted Dani for F1. Even had some fans making images of Art with devil horns and the like and tagging him and commenting to him. I think it is one thing to comment on the characters/people and another thing to post hate directly to the person via SM and it does get a bit much, imo, when that line is crossed as it does with so many leads and contestants. It's why I never will understand hatred toward a contestant. Maybe not liking them as a fave? Disliking some things about them? Sure, that's par for the course. But I don't see Sam deserving of hatred at all. Sam's not my favorite but that doesn't mean he should be hated, imo.

I think it is always the case that an edited version of someone can be better or worse than their reality. How they act after the show, and without the edit usually gives one a glimpse of their true character. I am looking forward to seeing this with Sam. It is only natural that high expectations cannot be met from a show like this. But if they are met post-show, then that bodes well, imo, for that person down the road.  :Nod:
interesting

you adored art but you dislike sam, right? your fav ended with art but this season your fav did not... am i right? giggling

Last edited by HEA on Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:23 pm

Stillhoping, I hear what you are saying. I don't know how the screening is done for the AU & NZ series but in the U.S. series long time posters that got insider information have said that they cast 4 to 5 contestants that are the type that the lead normally gravitates physically, emotionally & spiritually. So for instance they would ask the lead if they prefer blonde (as we know now that this is Art's physical type) or brunette (as we know that this is Sammy Wood's physical type now). A poster that has insider information on Ben H's bachie season that will soon start shooting posted on this board that they cast a lot of spiritual girls more so than any other season. Which makes sense since we know Ben H is also very spiritual.

From the point of kids most leads in the U.S. have had a couple of contestants with kids. We do know that most of the time the lead has not chosen them as F1 with the exception of Emily IIRC. However for Emily it wasn't the kid that was the demise of her relationship with Brad, rather it was her jealousy & insecurities according to her. I don't personally like kids involved & will never find myself on this show but relationships can work regardless of whether kids are involved or not, it's the determination & efforts that make it work, all JMO.

Last edited by mercieme on Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:26 pm

Bringing this forward.
Only 4 days and 2 episodes to go before final episode.

Maybe we can make predictions for F3, F2, F1?

Week 8 (Sept 16 & 17)
Episode 15: As his big decision looms, Sam has planned three day-long dates with the remaining bachelorettes to help him decide which two he will bring home to Tasmania to meet his family.
Episode 16: It's been eight drama-filled weeks and Sam's search for love comes to an end. After much soul searching, the final incredible moments of Sam's journey to love will leave viewers speechless.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:29 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Bringing this forward.
Only 4 days and 2 episodes to go before final episode.

Maybe we can make predictions for F3, F2, F1?

Week 8 (Sept 16 & 17)
Episode 15: As his big decision looms, Sam has planned three day-long dates with the remaining bachelorettes to help him decide which two he will bring home to Tasmania to meet his family.
Episode 16: It's been eight drama-filled weeks and Sam's search for love comes to an end. After much soul searching, the final incredible moments of Sam's journey to love will leave viewers speechless.
yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:34 pm

see2love wrote:
ElonM wrote:I still like Sam  giggling

So do I irrespective of who he chooses. Following one's heart or gut especially on this show does not a bad Lead make.

I like Snezana and want her with him but only if he recognises what a gem she is, chooses to be with her and makes her happy. If he doesnt, then I will consider Snezana blessed she didnt end up with a guy who didnt love her enough and I would still like Sam for followinh his heart.

He has been respectful to and about most of the girls on the show. He was empathetic and really cared about finding out about them on the show, he was honest and tried as much as the format of the show permits him to not lead people on and let them go as soon as he possibly could.
If he is choosing to focus his attention on the F1 now and trying to make her feel special especially when she is watching all the other relationships he had with other girls on the show, then I bear him no grudge.

Beautiful post See2love! I totally agree. I like Sam just as much as I did preseason. He seems very determined and decisive in his love quest and I respect that.
AAL- I'm going to say Sarah F3, Snez F2 and Lana F1.
What's your call?

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:37 pm

HEA wrote:
you adored art but you dislike sam, right? your fav ended with art but this season your fav did not... am i right? giggling
No. My postings on Art were always backwards and forwards. I continuously questioned him outside of being TB edit/lead (and that is what I look at most... how are they behaving post-show, in interviews, on their SM, etc... not the "edited" version). It was how Art was post-show that sold me on him. He was the real deal and is still friends with all the girls to this day and never used the show to promote himself. He even posted he won, not that someone else was the winner but that he was. Additionally, he is the only lead ever from any franchise who hasn't put in his SM profiles anything to do with being the Bachelor.

As for Sam? I posted the exact same reservations about him as I did Art. And long before the show aired (didn't even know that Heather was on the show) about how Sam was with Sam Frost at the Logies. I started following Sam on his IG back April of this year (when he had not that many followers) so I have witnessed a lot of his SM activity since then. I had very high hopes for him and loved his straightforwardness on the show (edited version) but not so keen on his SM and post-show behavior and how he has stated he enjoys watching the show and himself on tv and has a video of him watching himself, has posted IG pics of himself with "Recapping last night's episode with the boys" etc. Doesn't mean he is the worst guy ever but I find his post-show behavior not something I admire in someone who is 35 years old and nearly a decade older than Art.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:38 pm

HEA wrote:did OK put the F1 front and center in their articles last seasons?

Last season official mag was WD. Blake had a swimming suit photo shoot with the F3, Sammy Frost original F1 & Lisa (F2) were on both sides & Louise the revised F1 was the furthest from Blake, she was standing by Lisa.

On the F4 spread IIRC, Blake was centerfold & Sam was on one side of him as well.

Blake & Sam's relationship cracked the next day after filming according to Sam so I am very inclined to believe Blake was following the Cinderella script that producers sold him.

With regards to Sammy Wood, I can't deduce who is F1 from the couple of spreads they have done in terms of placement of the girls, from the words Sam said though which could be mid direction, F2 could easily be Lana & Snez, 3 more Aussie time sleeps & the truth will come out giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by snowyglow12 Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:39 pm

Speechless moments for me would be:
1. He picks the "intruder" Lana who he only met 2 or 3 weeks prior.
2. He picks Snezana and they get engaged and tells her he is moving to Perth.
3. He picks no one.
snowyglow12
snowyglow12

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 59 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 45 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+34
snowyglow12
Flawless
Norcalgal
Katiebelle
Niccy77
djogbenyuie
dandelioninspring
Sanė
robinvi
iamreal2u
mindless