SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 59 of 59 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 57, 58, 59

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:43 pm

Congratulations to the ladies who never gave up on Snez! giggling

Now... time will tell us if the couple is strong enough after the show and distance.

If they are truly both in love, I wish them the best! :yes:

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:03 pm

I know I'm late but yay for the happy couple! I wish them all the love and happiness Smiley

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Fake wedding on Dan & Maz

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:40 pm

Episodes 15 and 16 posted [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ellmack Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:14 am

mindless wrote:She may wish to move, but there's the child's father to consider. He's in a wheelchair even, so it's not easy for him to travel. Eve would have to travel to see him on a regular basis and it's a 4-hour flight at least. Snez can't just do whatever she wants I'm afraid. They can't even move to a half-way point, since there's basically nothing there. The only logical option I see is Sam moving to Perth, but would he have any business there? Perth is a decent sized city, but the only one in a 2000km radius or something.  

laugh out loud, poor Adelaide..! giggling But yes, there's not a lot there hey! I totally agree that Snez can't just do whatever she pleases. If her ex objects, then she will have to apply through the courts, and that's rarely granted when you've got a non-custodial parent who would be severely and unreasonably disadvantaged. Of course they could wait til Eve is 18 and considered an adult, but by then Snez will be 42, and that old body clock will be quickly ticking down. the only simple answer really is for Sam to move to WA.

And I get what you're saying mindless about his business, I don't think the number of couch-potato kids is anywhere as high in Perth as it is in Melb or Syd, so business wouldn't be anywhere near as popular/good imo. Will be interesting to see how it all pans out, but I don't think it will last.

My thanks to you all for being so awesome yet again and keeping me interested, entertained and sometimes almost wetting myself laughing. Amazing sleuthers and an amazing bunch of people. I've held off peeking into Sammy Frosts board, but looks like the time is nigh! bestbud! Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 1710264613 yes
ellmack
ellmack

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:18 am

It was great fun sleuthing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. bestbud! yes

And yes the time is nigh for Bette Aussie so please post away in Sam Frosts' thread. I am like Nigel no mates over there giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 59 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 57, 58, 59

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+34
snowyglow12
Flawless
Norcalgal
Katiebelle
Niccy77
djogbenyuie
dandelioninspring
Sanė
robinvi
iamreal2u
mindless