SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 58 of 59 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:01 am

Congrats Sam & Snez....yep you will have challenges & face criticisms from the public for a while yet, remember you are no different from past couples from the show & its par for the course laugh out loud but I leave you with great wisdom from Oprah Winfrey (modified in my own words)......"Excellence is the deterrent to any form of criticism you will ever face so live to excel".

Fun sleuthing this season with y'all & shoutout to posters see2love & Thankmelater for convincing me that the producers went awol with the edit this season & it was Snezilicious aka Parmagiana aka Snow White giggling from the get go yes ladies

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:11 am

mindless wrote:
see2love wrote:
mindless wrote:I think I'd be a bit bitter as well, if someone was pulling my bikini-clad body against his crotch and fondling my butt while supposedly already head over heels for another woman. Just gross.

I do think Sam chose the right girl, for now, but I don't have high hopes for them. Why is she the only one talking about moving still? Why can't he do it? I don't like the thought of him taking Snez and Eve away at all. Does anyone know how long her studies last? If they want 3 more kids then they'll be in a hurry soon. Eh... we'll see once the honeymoon phase is over.

What if she wants to and is happy to move? Afterall she did say she didnt feel like she belonged in Perth anymore. I am sure they will come to a decision that works for both of them.

only time will tell if they make it but i sure hope they have fun figuring it all out.

She may wish to move, but there's the child's father to consider. He's in a wheelchair even, so it's not easy for him to travel. Eve would have to travel to see him on a regular basis and it's a 4-hour flight at least. Snez can't just do whatever she wants I'm afraid. They can't even move to a half-way point, since there's basically nothing there. The only logical option I see is Sam moving to Perth, but would he have any business there? Perth is a decent sized city, but the only one in a 2000km radius or something.  

IA and she knows that too. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think it is why it will take a bit longer than the 4 months to get it right. one step at a time. If they are committed to each other, they will work everything out in due time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:14 am

mercieme wrote:Congrats Sam & Snez....yep you will have challenges & face criticisms from the public for a while yet, remember you are no different from past couples from the show & its par for the course laugh out loud but I leave you with great wisdom from Oprah Winfrey (modified in my own words)......"Excellence is the deterrent to any form of criticism you will ever face so live to excel".

Fun sleuthing this season with y'all & shoutout to posters see2love & Thankmelater for convincing me that the producers went awol with the edit this season & it was Snezilicious aka Parmagiana aka Snow White giggling from the get go yes ladies

It was a fun experience I tell you. There was just something about him whenever he was with her. I loved seeing them navigate the season while never losing sight of each other. A stolen kiss here and there, a touch here, eye gazes there, a bum pat here..however they did it, they got there in the end! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

another girl happy for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:21 am

“There’s no need to rush these things, we want to be together forever so we don’t have to move in together tomorrow,” said Wood.

So Sam wants to be together with her forever but doesn't want to move to be with her now?

This is not like all the other relationships from any franchise (probably Emily is the only one) since there is a child involved, so any comparisons to all the others are moot, imo.

I just really hope that Sam does put Snez and Eve first and thinks about making a move for them. He has that flexibility to do so and said so to Snez's brother.

And it is Snez's family I feel bad for. They are incredibly close and no doubt took care of Eve for those 3 months while she was on the show and Rob even said to Sam not to take his sister and niece away from the family.

Love, ultimately takes sacrifice and I hope that Sam can prove this himself and at least try work at more than just long-distance (long-distance only is easier to stay together without much commitment if that is what he is wanting).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:28 am

Congratulations to Sam and Snez! I wish the happy couple happiness and if they are meant to be a lifetime of happiness.

Congrats to all who participated on their season. You all did a marvelous job whether it be sleuthing, or posting opinions, or just helping each other out and being cordial.

There are always winner's and loosers, favourites and non fans of the F1 but in the end it's another season we can learn from editing, s/caps analysis, and so much more. Congrats to the Snez fans!

So to all of you, blowkiss I really enjoyed following along! Looking foward to watching the FRC.

On to the next Sam! I hope you all participate, and to those who might be lurking, we welcome you to join in on the fun! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:48 am

Final Rose Ceremony clips

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:54 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
“There’s no need to rush these things, we want to be together forever so we don’t have to move in together tomorrow,” said Wood.

So Sam wants to be together with her forever but doesn't want to move to be with her now?

This is not like all the other relationships from any franchise (probably Emily is the only one) since there is a child involved, so any comparisons to all the others are moot, imo.

I just really hope that Sam does put Snez and Eve first and thinks about making a move for them. He has that flexibility to do so and said so to Snez's brother.

And it is Snez's family I feel bad for. They are incredibly close and no doubt took care of Eve for those 3 months while she was on the show and Rob even said to Sam not to take his sister and niece away from the family.

Love, ultimately takes sacrifice and I hope that Sam can prove this himself and at least try work at more than just long-distance (long-distance only is easier to stay together without much commitment if that is what he is wanting).

I don't think he has to move right this minute, since they haven't even been together for long, but I do hope he hasn't taken a move to Perth off the table completely. Long-distance relationships work as long as there is a change on the horizon that will allow you to be together, but the situation with Eve's father and other family isn't gonna change no matter how long they wait. They'll still be in Perth in a year or two and I doubt the father will want Eve to move. What parent would? Maybe eventually Eve will be old enough to decide for herself where she wants to live, but it'll be a while until then and this couple isn't the youngest. If Sam really loves Snez as much as he says he does, then he should be approaching the future with the mindset that he'll be the one moving. JMO. Right now it seems like he's going on with his life in Melbourne expecting Snez to sort things out on her end. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's the impression I get so far.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:57 am

^ That's the only thing that bothers me.
Why no word from Sam about him possibly moving?
Why is that not even an option for him?
It seems all one-sided, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:53 pm

There is a General Discussion Thread here.

There is a Fan Forum here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:40 pm

Good sleuthing...thanks all...great fun (have not seen last eps yet haha)

congrats Sam and Snow White

(JMO - I think the Long Dist deal and ? uncertainty why no after show plus they promo the Bachette now LOL)
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 59 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+34
snowyglow12
Flawless
Norcalgal
Katiebelle
Niccy77
djogbenyuie
dandelioninspring
Sanė
robinvi
iamreal2u
mindless