SELECT CONTENT

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 26 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:31 am

I'd rather listen to Olivia's swagger than the insipid soft voice of Amanda. Olivia's got some personality.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:37 pm

I think Olivia might not drink alcohol. In the preview for next week she says "I don't want to just sit on he couch and drink my water"

Random, just found it interesting, I haven't noticed whether she does drink anywhere else though.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:41 pm

Maddy wrote:Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 26 CYjaNNhW8AA3ig3
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC  
Discuss.

Oh no.

I can never un see this.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:47 pm

Duke702 wrote:I think Olivia might not drink alcohol. In the preview for next week she says "I don't want to just sit on he couch and drink my water"

Random, just found it interesting, I haven't noticed whether she does drink anywhere else though.

Just kidding she drinks in other scenes. Side note Ben really likes her in the scene where they first kiss this week, the way he flirts with her you can just tell he's so attracted. If I were his F1 I'd be pissed/jealous, eeeek.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:07 pm

Has anyone seen Olivia's blog??? I can't link here yet.....but she is definitely trying to milk the facial expressions thing LOL with that big pic of her face making a weird open mouth smile. HAHA.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:32 pm

^ I don't think she really has another choice but to play along with the whole thing.
Fighting against what is so obvious would make her come off looking even worse.

I think she is just doing damage control.
Her SM likes from before the season even started airing were all about regret and people judging you, etc, etc.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:35 pm

I don't know if it's damage control or simply taking the mature, high road and not taking yourself so seriously. Probably a good life trait. Imoaa

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:38 pm

I hope it is the latter and she is taking the mature, high road since she never seemed to do that on the show. Perhaps she learned her lesson - good for her, then.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:49 pm

We don't know what she did or did not do on the show and only know what was seen on our tvs. They take film almost 24/7 and end up snipping and clipping to show us maybe 90 minutes from days.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:58 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:^ I don't think she really has another choice but to play along with the whole thing.
Fighting against what is so obvious would make her come off looking even worse.

I think she is just doing damage control.
Her SM likes from before the season even started airing were all about regret and people judging you, etc, etc.

I think she's doing damage control too. She's smart - she knows that defending yourself or blaming the edit never works. Instead, pull an Ian, admit you were a jerk and play along with peoples' jokes and all will be forgiven. She changed her IG bio like 4 times in a day. The girl obviously does care very much about what people think and isn't the easy-going person she's making herself out to be. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:18 pm

Olivia was a pre-season fave of mine  cantstopl  She gave them unlikable material to work with & I don't feel any desire to defend her. I honestly think she's just so competitive/aggressive that it's ugly. It helped her achieve success early in life.. but the lack of awareness she is displaying in certain scenes is beyond the bubble excuse imo.

Maybe it was fun to be smug in ITMs and in front of the women (Now that I'm done, have at it), and it kinda was entertaining laugh out loud I hope it's ok for me to find it fun when she has a meltdown giggling

And then all will be forgotten, as it should be, and maybe she'll go on BIP to rehab the image a bit.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:28 pm

The scene on Bachelor Live where Olivia takes Ben to the balcony and then calls out to the women below to let them know she is with him, one can clearly see that Ben is very uncomfortable and he even tells her he wants to not do that. I think as genuine as Ben seems to be, he made it clear he didn't want a mean girl. On Bachelor Live he was pretty much letting it be known he had regrets with her and he even stated in interviews and blog that who she is on the show is how she was.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+62
Beach Lover
kimberlyg
jen689
sparkler
Ariela