SELECT CONTENT

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 25 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:29 pm

Yes, I think she's highly stupid AND acting. They probably told/encouraged her to act like this in return for "helping" her career. What they forgot to mention is they're planning her career to be starring the next American Psycho. Always read the fine print.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:46 pm

Olivia will be regretting her decision to be on this show. On Instagram she is all about self-love and anti bullying. Makes me think she knew there was a big storm ahead for her.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:30 pm

mindless wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Her actions remind me of Courtney. Not quite as bad, but still the type that loves to rub the relationship in all the other girls' faces.
It also could have been presented to her up front and center by production that this was going to be her "role".

Eh, I think she'd have to be extraordinarily stupid to intentionally come off this bad on TV, considering being on TV is her profession. I think she's just kind of clueless and highly competitive.

I cannot see how this will help her career, but WTH do I know.

I thought during our preseason sleuthing there was a list of 25 thing about me ... or something like that ... that was found from her. When I read that, I thought she is the type of person who likes to be in control. An A-type personality who is always conscious of how she comes across. I thought then that could be dangerous since tptb like to mess with people to exaggerate their flaws. She probably felt very confident, not only with her connection to Ben, but also with her knowledge about working with cameras and I can just imagine how the producers "encouraged" her. I suspect it will only get worse for her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenGoddess Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:46 pm

Is it just me or did anyone else want to throw a piece of popcorn or a grape every time she opened her mouth. I swear that girl has the biggest mouth I have ever seen, and Olivia Higgins..... Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 2292733854

GreenGoddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:52 pm

I heard they use her as a model for those plywood bean bag throws we all see in carnivals.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:27 pm

Realme wrote:Is it just me or did anyone else want to throw a piece of popcorn or a grape every time she opened her mouth.  I swear that girl has the biggest mouth I have ever seen, and Olivia Higgins..... Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 2292733854

I'm not sure she'd even feel a grape hitting her throat. Maybe a rock or even better, a bus. affraid
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:16 pm

bronco18 wrote:
Realme wrote:Is it just me or did anyone else want to throw a piece of popcorn or a grape every time she opened her mouth.  I swear that girl has the biggest mouth I have ever seen, and Olivia Higgins..... Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 2292733854

I'm not sure she'd even feel a grape hitting her throat. Maybe a rock or even better, a bus. affraid

Good thing they didn't include her on the High School Date -- she would have swallowed that apple whole..... Hugesmile
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:37 pm

I don't find Olivia attractive at all....looks or personality.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:44 pm

She certainly didn't help herself by giving them all that great film (in their eyes).  I found her funny with her ridiculous expressions but could see why the others couldn't stand her. For some reason I don't dislike her as much as I did Courtney but it's early days. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:41 pm

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 CYjaNNhW8AA3ig3
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC
Discuss.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:22 am

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 Environment-piranha-mouth_42562_600x450
source

A kinder, gentler snark:
Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 4145c
source

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:36 am

Sharleen Joynt about Olivia:
Every season we expect two worthy ladies for the titles of “The Crazy” (usually crazy as a consequence of her insecurity) and “The Bitch” (usually bitchy as a consequence of her insecurity). In a time when this show is at the height of its popularity—and notoriety—all new contestants have seen it before and understand the sway a bad edit can have. Therefore, it amazes me that after 20 seasons, the powers that be still manage to find such perfect candidates to play these two roles.

The Bitch must be harder to find. The perfect girl for this role has to be a strong enough contender to get the Bachelor’s attention early and keep it. The most famous ones to come to mind are obviously Courtney Robertson, Tierra LiCausi and Nikki Ferrell. They’re the frontrunners you love to hate because they talk poop about the other women yet keep getting roses. (As if the two are mutually exclusive.) But here’s the rub: no one is innately a bitch. We all have bitchy moments, myself included, but no one is a mean person through and through. Those women have friends in real life, and they had friends in the house as well; you just didn’t hear about them. When I met Courtney for the first time I was struck at how kind she was. She was quieter than most Bachelor girls, but more curious as well. The Bitch is often something of an introvert (have you read Courtney’s book yet?) and has a hard time in large groups, ostracizing her from the bulk of the mini society within the mansion.

That’s why I credit producers for creating The Bitch. Don’t get me wrong, Olivia said all the questionable things she was shown saying. (When she said them or in what context, we’ll never know, however.) It’s clear in the coming weeks that she’ll likely say more, and she will have to endure months of criticism and hate she gets for it. But who got her to say them? A producer not dissimilar to Rachel from UnReal, that’s who.

My frontrunners this week are…
4. Olivia, 23: Olivia gets bumped down a bit by her edit—she just seems less likely to “win” because of it—though I still think she’s not going anywhere anytime soon. The fact that Ben gave her the group date rose right after the First Impression Rose is HUGE, regardless of whether or not that choice was a producer push meant to stir the pot. As with Caila, I wish Olivia had resisted the pressure to say she saw her future husband when she met Ben, whether or not it was true. I also wish she’d resisted the urge (and possibly the nudge) to snatch time with Ben on the night of the Rose Ceremony when she already had a rose, but I digress. This is why they—you know who “they” are!—get paid the big bucks.
http://www.flare.com/celebrity/sharleen-jo...ap-episode-2-2/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+62
Beach Lover
kimberlyg
jen689
sparkler
Ariela