SELECT CONTENT

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 30 of 48 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 39 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:09 am

Yup. Even the show tweeted about Olivia and her "Perfection is so lame" relating to "Perfect Ben" giggling.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:37 am

USMagazine.com

Olivia Caridi’s Modeling Photos: See The Bachelor Contestant’s Hilarious Glamour Shots

affraid

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

USMagazine.com

Olivia Caridi’s Modeling Photos: See The Bachelor Contestant’s Hilarious Glamour Shots

affraid

Don't care what they say. She looks awesome....

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:08 pm

I don't get how those are hilarious. She looks great...even the cankles don't look bad!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenGoddess Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:30 pm

A couple of the outfits were over the top (but I love the black and white peasant top) but she is pretty. Sad thing is IMO she knows she is.

GreenGoddess

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:00 pm

I see what you're saying, but realistically how could she not know. Every single day men and women alike would be staring at her, second glancing her, gawking at her and some days even approaching her. Beauty isn't the easiest thing to deal with as much as we all think it is. Women not liking you just because of how you look, men liking you just because of how you look. I admit her personality, on the show anyway, is not a glowing one. It'll be hard to figure out what is real and what is the edit with her scenes.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:19 pm

rhondam wrote:I see what you're saying, but realistically how could she not know. Every single day men and women alike would be staring at her, second glancing her, gawking at her and some days even approaching her. Beauty isn't the easiest thing to deal with as much as we all think it is. Women not liking you just because of how you look, men liking you just because of how you look. I admit her personality, on the show anyway, is not a glowing one. It'll be hard to figure out what is real and what is the edit with her scenes.

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 3806527698 This makes me laugh. I remember on one of the seasons ... can't remember which ... some nasty girl crying in the limo after she was eliminated because it was hard being beautiful.

Everything has advantages and disadvantages. It is how you deal with it that shows your character. Yes, there will always be people who judge you only on how you look, but that applies to not so attractive people as well and all in all, let's be honest, the attractive ones have it easier.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:03 pm

Sprite wrote:
rhondam wrote:I see what you're saying, but realistically how could she not know. Every single day men and women alike would be staring at her, second glancing her, gawking at her and some days even approaching her. Beauty isn't the easiest thing to deal with as much as we all think it is. Women not liking you just because of how you look, men liking you just because of how you look. I admit her personality, on the show anyway, is not a glowing one. It'll be hard to figure out what is real and what is the edit with her scenes.

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 3806527698 This makes me laugh. I remember on one of the seasons ... can't remember which ... some nasty girl crying in the limo after she was eliminated because it was hard being beautiful.

Everything has advantages and disadvantages. It is how you deal with it that shows your character. Yes, there will always be people who judge you only on how you look, but that applies to not so attractive people as well and all in all, let's be honest, the attractive ones have it easier.

I'm thinking that was Sarah W (?) from Charlie O'Connell's season. She was something, wasn't she? Poor thing. giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:09 pm

I agree there are pros and cons to most everything but I think attractive people have the advantage ONLY at first sight. I think a lot don't strive to achieve what they potentially could or may not work on their personalities to the extent that they should because of it. ie -> a great sense of humour, how many comediennes are really attractive? And conversely, how many short men are comedians? Shallowness could be a by-product of appearance in some cases. Obviously this is not the situation in all cases but I see this at times. And attractive people have self confidence issues just as much as anyone. Britt for example. This is not meant to come off as braggy (I hope it doesn't) but my mom (mind you she was and still is a horribly sh!tty mother) said to me you're so shy, it's a good thing you're pretty or you'd never have any friends or boyfriends. I was probably shy because I'm an introvert and because I had zero self esteem because of her dysfunctions but what I mean is appearance has very little to do with self confidence. I mean it can temporarily boost it or bring it down but it essentially has to come from within and I don't know if Olivia's does. She was a dat kid and was teased a lot according to her blog. She may have dealt with it or she may still carry some of those insecurities with her.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:19 pm

Well maybe she got caught up in CS's theory. Sometimes there are too many beautiful women and he just had to throw darts to eliminate them. Isn't that what he said to Kaitlyn on the WTA? laugh out loud

I didn't get the joke about "hilarious" pics either in that article. Like all models, they looked very professional and not like her at all in some of them. I thought they were pretty good modelling pics.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:47 pm

I think it's the styling that makes them look hilarious. Definitely not from this decade, or the one before that. Her hair (wig?) looks pretty bad in most of them as well. I do think she looks better with a bit more meat on her bones though. She's slimmer on the show.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:56 pm

I agree and the poses are from a modelling era of decades gone by laugh out loud. I just remembered a photo, it would've been the 70s, of my aunt "being posed" with her thumb on her chin and index finger pointing up along the side of her face. Hahaha too funny in those days. I guess our grandchildren or their children will bust a gut laughing at the poses of today! Duck lips, selfie sticks and the like. laugh out loud
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 48 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 39 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+62
Beach Lover
kimberlyg
jen689
sparkler
Ariela