SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 41 of 65 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 53 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:24 am

Caila is 5'5'' according to that site of hers.
She's cute.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Seabear Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:25 am

Caila Quinn is 23 yr old. She graduated from Boston College with a degree in marketing. She lives in Wellesley Hills Massachusetts.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:26 am

She's 6'0?! Belly dancer girl/color block girl is no where near 6'0.. At all. Girl was one of the shortest ones on stage/in the video. She looked 5'5 in HEELS!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:27 am

I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but Juliet said there were mostly 9s and so far there have been some cute girls and pretty girls but not many I would say are drop dead gorgeous 9s?

And a lot of these girls look really young to me (doesn't mean they are young in personality or immature). I guess I just see Ben with someone who looks a bit older. Oddly enough now that I have seen a lot of the pics of the girls I can see Becca in F4 for sure.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:29 am

chasingpavements wrote:Becca is 26 and will be turning 27 in October...but yeah, one of the youngest casts it seems like.
Becca is the "mom" of the group. giggling Definitely a change when on Chris' season she was one of the youngest..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:32 am

Seabear wrote:Blu, I found her on a sight that is dedicated to all things Bachelor and I thought that she looked like a good match for the brunette in chair #1.  This sounds like the Dating Game because it is. laugh out loud   Look even her bracelet looks like a match in the photos. Thanks for bringing her photos over! yes
How did that site find her/even think she would be on the show though? Was her name ever brought up on this forum? Steve never mentioned her either.. So how would anyone even say she might or might not be on the show??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:33 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but Juliet said there were mostly 9s and so far there have been some cute girls and pretty girls but not many I would say are drop dead gorgeous 9s?

And a lot of these girls look really young to me (doesn't mean they are young in personality or immature). I guess I just see Ben with someone who looks a bit older. Oddly enough now that I have seen a lot of the pics of the girls I can see Becca in F4 for sure.

He might have let the prettier ones go early? Although even the tabloid report said "the girls know they are gorgeous", so maybe they are prettier in person or maybe the two we don't know of are really striking? I haven't been too blown away by anyone's looks either, TBH. And I'm with you - the more girls are revealed, the more I feel like Becca seems like a frontrunner.

The girls just seem so young!! Maybe it's just b/c I'm officially old now sad
(Imo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:34 am

Olivia and Caila, though 23, seem to have life experience, ambition, maturity. Idk about Emily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:34 am

I like that she studied abroad her junior year.  Something I personally feel is the best decision any college/university student can make. She seems to be a very smart gal.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:36 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Caila is 5'5'' according to that site of hers.
She's cute.  
Oh gosh you guys are going to think I'm crazy. I swear it said 6'0" and I thought oh my that's tall but then I thought oh well, Ben is tall. Anyway I went back and did not even see the same profile questions or answers!!! I did not click enter but just scrolled down, perhaps I was on someone else's profile. Wtf. Anyway please disregard all content of my last post except that she is adorable!!! YIKES!!! I'm sorry for confusion!!! 

:crazed no idea
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:37 am

eversotrue wrote:Olivia and Caila, though 23, seem to have life experience, ambition, maturity. Idk about Emily.

Yeah, I think those two are be my pre-season picks for him. And, Becca...although I worry they might be too similar.

Since I keep saying Ben reminds me of Sean, it would be funny if he ended up with a Filipino girl too!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:41 am

No confusion Rhonda. It's all good bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 65 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 53 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+43
Linds911
algold29
Rolly
quietpal
sara11
california90
lkr
nd4reality
ThankMeLater
jojo47
Litta123