SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 57 of 65 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 61 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:55 pm

breannalauren wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Well we'll find out today who the rest of the girls are!!
How do you KNOW this?

Probably because he tweeted he was going to give them out today?
Thanks for that breanna, just when it got said as a statement or fact with nothing else there along with it, just wondered how it was KNOWN. Thanks for the explaination.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:14 pm

Actually sleuthers here figured it out well before anyone confirmed that Becca was going on the show, even when others SM outlets etc adamantly stated she wasn't expected to return.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:How does anyone know who the F1 is or isn't if it isn't even over yet?????
Bingo!! Heck, this season we don't even know any first hand accounts of dates or video as we have in the past as to guage how a date/connection is going. I am dumbfounded!!

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:55 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:How does anyone know who the F1 is or isn't if it isn't even over yet?????
Bingo!! Heck, this season we don't even know any first hand accounts of dates or video as we have in the past as to guage how a date/connection is going.  I am dumbfounded!!

IA IMO there's a reason for that. I'm not sure yet why? laugh out loud Last season we had SM invites for a lot of the dates. This season none. I wondered, if they were going to do a 180 this time. It appears they are.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:01 pm

Maybe I missed a few posts...but I haven't seen anyone say they know who the F1 is. Just people speculating, which happens every single season. I don't think we ever got any photos of Josh/Andi pre-season, but most people were convinced early on that he was F1 just based on his looks and background. I think that's what happening here, but no one is declaring anything as fact, just guessing.

(imo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Bingo!! Heck, this season we don't even know any first hand accounts of dates or video as we have in the past as to guage how a date/connection is going.  I am dumbfounded!!

IA IMO there's a reason for that. I'm not sure yet why? laugh out loud Last season we had SM invites for a lot of the dates. This season none. I wondered, if they were going to do a 180 this time. It appears they are.

I wondered too if they were going to cinch things up this time with the SM considering the last couple of seasons has been pretty free. IMO it's really hard to say that this one or that one would have the F1 spot till the season either A) is finished and there is a definate proof to the F1 or B) we get first hand accts to the dates to see what kind of a connection is being formed. Then of course there is the ultimate....watching the show and seeing how the season progresses. ALL IMO.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:11 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Maybe I missed a few posts...but I haven't seen anyone say they know who the F1 is. Just people speculating, which happens every single season. I don't think we ever got any photos of Josh/Andi pre-season, but most people were convinced early on that he was F1 just based on his looks and background. I think that's what happening here, but no one is declaring anything as fact, just guessing.

(imo)

Oh yeah I'm just speculating too same with Andi&Josh like you said. Hopefully it works out better with Ben & his F1!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 1f49c

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 8367-910 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 I_got_13 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 E5kqdm15 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:18 am

chasingpavements wrote:
megaa wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:I think Lauren H will be F1 as well. On paper she just seems the best fit for him and if they have chemistry then why not.

As much as I like Lauren H, I wonder if she might be a Whitney type winner. She's definitely really good on paper (Whitney was probably the best choice on paper for Chris), but the passion/chemistry wasn't there. We'll have to watch for that.

I'm kinda afraid Ben won't find his match. I see all the couples who have, and it's really sweet. I wanted that for him, but I'm feeling skeptical right now.

Apparently, whoever it is, he is smitten (according to RJ). I kind of believe that, because I do feel like he's the kind of guy who falls fast and hard. I also don't think he's as image-conscious as Chris, so I don't think he'd pick, let's say, Lauren just because she would look good as an F1. I think he'd really pick the girl he liked. I also feel like Lauren seems almost TOO perfect for him (works with kids, doesn't seem to have connections with fame or TV like he did, etc), so it'll be interesting if she really is the frontrunner.

I think the skepticism is alway going to be there. For only 5 couples to make it in 29 seasons...the odds are definitely against Ben, no matter how genuine he is.

(jmo)

How would RJ know if Ben were smitten, since they haven't even had hometowns yet, and he hasn't chosen his F-1?  Just wondering...
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1889

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:26 am

Most leads that have been smitten have been so very early on, way before hometowns. Guys like Brad, Ben F, and Juan Pablo have said that they knew who their F1 would be on day 1.Even if most don't know on day 1, they probably know a month in. There's no timeline for being smitten, but it usually happens quickly!

ETA: I realized that I might have misread your question...RJ has said that she has a friend who works on the show. I don't know if it's someone she met through Becca or what, but obviously she has some good info as she knew about CALIA and Joelle before anyone else. No source is all-knowing, but I think she's shown that she has some kind of connection. I personally believe her about it, but everyone is able to make their own decision on that!

(jmo)

Last edited by chasingpavements on Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:30 am

Who is Joelle? I haven't seen a thread of her yet (probably not confirmed) but I'd like to keep in the loop if people think she is a front-runner. Details!

Also, if he is smitten, according to RJ, it'll be interesting to see who he is smitten with! It'll have to be someone who is light hearted and fun. I can see the younger girls (Caila and Olivia) fitting this. I think Lauren H is a good match on paper.. will have to see her personality. I almost want to say someone as goofy/sassy as Kaitlyn shown on Chris's season but with good morals and values. Basically combine Kaitlyn and Britt. laugh out loud

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:34 am

california90 wrote:Who is Joelle? I haven't seen a thread of her yet (probably not confirmed) but I'd like to keep in the loop if people think she is a front-runner. Details!

Also, if he is smitten, according to RJ, it'll be interesting to see who he is smitten with! It'll have to be someone who is light hearted and fun. I can see the younger girls (Caila and Olivia) fitting this. I think Lauren H is a good match on paper.. will have to see her personality. I almost want to say someone as goofy/sassy as Kaitlyn shown on Chris's season but with good morals and values. Basically combine Kaitlyn and Britt. laugh out loud
Joelle, known as "JoJo", is definitely a frontrunner confirmed by RS. He says to keep an eye out for her as The Bachelorette.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:36 am

One thing to keep in mind about Joelle, all last season RS said Britt was frontrunner for Bachelorette when she didn't make F4. So just because Steve is saying that, it doesn't mean it is set in stone for her to get a HTD.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 65 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 61 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+43
Linds911
algold29
Rolly
quietpal
sara11
california90
lkr
nd4reality
ThankMeLater
jojo47
Litta123